It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the raptured the fallen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: drevill
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I believe that they were all wiped out with the flood, but we are told also they were about after.

Two major trains of thought for this

2 incursions
One of the wives of the sons of Noah carried the fallen angel gene

You have a link for the Baghdad giant?

Cheers

Hi

The Nephilim have the power to possess humans which they did and then had sex with earthly women. These women could not bring the pregnancy to its full course due to the size of the infants and often their stomachs would explode exposing the giant child. Due to its supernatural genetics it would survive and grow to unbelievable heights with two sets of teeth, six fingers on each hand, six toes on each foot and would grow up eating human flesh.

Prior to the flood the Nephilim would leave the human host and survive the flood and returned after the flood and continued its prior attacks on humans.

The info you are asking about the giant recovered in Afghanistan.... here it is:

Giants: Evidence & Legend - Date: 11-07-05 (This is when the recording took place)
Host: George Noory
Guests: Steve Quayle

taped interview with Steven Quayle on Coast to Coast AM on 7 Nov 2005.

I looked for a link on youtube and sure there is one, I just have not found it yet.

If you are a coast to coast am member you can click on this link:

www.coasttocoastam.com... and you can hear the interview.

There is another interview (can't remember when) when the pilot himself comes on coast to coast am and tells his story.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Cheers

Not sure about the not able to give birth. I think the fallen angels where physical on earth and can eat and drink. But I appreciate you looking for it.

I'm not a subscriber but I'm sure that there is something somewhere. There always is.

Thanks again

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Perhaps it would take a lengthy OP or article or even an entire book to properly express the idea, but I will ATTEMPT the essence of it in the fewest possible words: What REALLY is "fallen?" From what I've read and heard about it, it's very confusing. In the practical or popular language sense, at least from what I can gather (rightly or wrongly), "fallen" very much appears to refer to absolutely anyone and everyone who is unconventional and unpopular enough, not one of the crowd or perhaps any crowd. It apparently has nothing to do with any ACTUAL lack of morals and ethics of any given person/being.

To the extent there is any validity to (the popular usage of) the adjective (if truly applicable), I believe fallen IS only as fallen DOES, and has EVERYTHING to do with morality and ethics. In that case, probably everyone who allows or enables the corrupt, secrecy-based model of governments (as we know them) is fallen. This whole damn "civilization," or close enough, is fallen (IMO).

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Some of what you say is true. However we live in a closed protected system where to get here one has to travel through 1d 2d then 3d leaving the spirit and becoming flesh. The way they wage war is through what we eat and through virsus. remember plants and animals can act as a stargate when ingested. If they could physically come here then we would already be gone.

Many here view this closed system not as protection but as a prison planet. The problem is that our knowledge of our reality has steered too far away from the actual workings of our reality. Basically it was designed to be a much smaller population but since what we eat can let them influence our thoughts we have a knowledge problem and are often being controlled by beings that are at war with us trying to kill us. One thing for sure is i may have one or two facts misplaced in the op but anytime you see a swell of new threads in a forum you can bet someone does not want many reading my op.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: deadeyedick

a reply to: Bigburgh

been there and done that

micheal when givin full context would not want revenge

I think we are close now to the 144000

Lol.. there is no room at the inn..

I'm actually still reading this stuff..

Then I have to comprehend it.....

Lol..

I'm going to log off.

You opened a can of worms..

Hypothetical situation.

What if you could see into another plane of existance and you opened your front door too fing 144 virgens in your yard all meditating and spiritually controlling each a thousand people in your world but these were givin the goal to destroy?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Hello I found a fairly interesting

Stay on it till the end about 28 secs

youtu.be...
edit on 16-2-2015 by drevill because: Link not worked

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: drevill

OMG and LMAO! Oh NOW I get it; it's simply all the TALL people who are automatically the "Nephilim" (or perhaps whatever alleged derivative). Grab yer pitchforks and torches, and let's HANG them big-ol' giant fallen angels!

I wonder what the percentage is of those who are the "fallen, fallen!!" shouters/finger pointers who are of either short or average at most height. I would bet it's at least 95%. Too hilarious.

I'm 6' 2.5" and unconventional, not religious or other crowd joiner. Come and get me with your "Christian" lynch mob! (Saw/read your avatar). LOL! Thanks for my best laugh of the day.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Lightworth

Bit over excited aren't we. This was about a giant. For anyone that reads the bible the Nephilim were the first generation offspring.

So I guess you can calm down again

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

Ah, but certainly the Bible is the proper authority on the explanation of tall people. Still LMAO.

Has anyone else ever found it HIGHLY questionable, or to understate it, that there was allegedly an entire race of ONLY males, and ONLY (or at least significantly enough) HETEROSEXUAL males who found it necessary and desirable to interbreed with a different species? Where's the entirely normal and sane (what a concept) burden of proof for such an outrageous claim?
edit on 17-2-2015 by Lightworth because: addition

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Honestly my friend you are showing your ignorance with regard to the bible, it's genealogy descriptions etc.

Have a go and look. You don't have to agree but at least have a cohesive reason.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

An entire race of males is not unexplainable if a matrix world.

If we step outside of our accepted knowledge it becomes possible that with God all things are possible.

All the myths add up to us living in a world where some tech can create organin material.

Some believe that man is supposed to be here right now without woman because man was not yet matured enough to have a female soul mate.

They believe that in the next world is where we would get brides but someone created women tooo soon.

I have had maby visions where people were stepping out of cloning machines to build pyramids.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm aware of the archaeological proof that there WERE, in fact, giants in the ancient past, but has there ever been any DNA proof that those people were not 100% human? Perhaps there has been, but like all other "scary" truths, it's been suppressed by the popular media. I could see that IF it's the case. And even IF said giants were actual ET-human hybrids, that's a DAMN far cry from the glaringly unproved assertion that they're the spawn of the "fallen angels" (mated with human women) who themselves were made by the (alleged) Single Creator of the entire infinite, incomprehensible universe.

Can you see where I'm going with this? ACTUAL validity requires empirical proof that's completely outside and above belief-based statements like, "With God all things are possible."

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join