It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why on earth are you ordering cheesy bread??!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Cheese & bread are horrible for you, I try to avoid both. The last time I went on a date, she asked for a bread basket & I called her a fatty.

Turns out she was in an outpatient program for bulimia, LoL!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well guess what...I'm one of those people that happily orders cheese sticks and pizza

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Just gotta appreciate this little rant because I've never understood it either and I'm a man who likes his cheese. Why order more bread with cheese on it when you have a pizza right there?
It's like having a side of fries with your mashed potatoes or getting dough to go with your cookies.
And the prices are ridiculous for such an inane, redundant item. Just buy another pizza already!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: gottaknow
Just gotta appreciate this little rant because I've never understood it either and I'm a man who likes his cheese. Why order more bread with cheese on it when you have a pizza right there?
It's like having a side of fries with your mashed potatoes or getting dough to go with your cookies.
And the prices are ridiculous for such an inane, redundant item. Just buy another pizza already!

Ding ding ding ding ding!

We have a winner!

For those that wonder why I am "worried" about what other people are eating... No, I'm not "worried". It's my opinion that ordering cheesy bread is redundant, dumb, if you will. That's all. If you order it with your pizza, you're going overboard IMO, that's all. This IS the rant forum. Just to be clear, it's not the Worry forum. If you order cheesy bread WITH your pizza, YOU should worry about your health, among other things.

Buh bye now!
/rant within a rant!

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why is it such a big deal?

Pizza = crust, sauce, cheese, toppings
cheesy bread = crust, cheese, garlic - maybe multiple cheeses, maybe different cheese options than pizza

Saying they're the same thing is like saying an apple pie is the same as apple sauce. It's like saying all cookies are created equal.

If you want answers, why not choose a question that will really change your life. Ask yourself - why am I so concerned with what other people choose to eat?
edit on 19-2-2015 by stutteringp0et because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I am so so so so glad somebody has decided that it is time to take a stand against this madness!!!

My wife agrees with me that selling cheesey bread at the pizza takeaway is ridiculous but thinks I'm being a drama queen when I scream at takeaway menus that promise me 'FREE CHEESE TOPPED BREAD PRODUCT WITH EVERY TWO PIZZAS ORDERED'
or 'GET CHEESEY GARLIC BREAD WITH SAUCE FOR ONLY £3 WHEN YOU ORDER OUR ONE OF OUR DELICIOUS PIZZAS COVERED WITH SAUCE, GARLIC AND CHEESE!'........ she say's to me-
'Sam, please, must we go through this again? I can't take anymore, this is breaking us apart. We are already banned from Dominoes and the police said that next time they catch you throwing garlic cheese bread at pizza hut you'll be getting arrested......the emails and death threats to John 'Papa' Schnatter are also a step too far'

But she just doesn't see how this is proof of how people are suckered in to being controlled and we need to wake the masses up now!!!!

Pizza and wings, sure.
Pizza and salad, great.
Pizza and potato wedges, why not,
but pizza and another pizza just with less stuff on it as a side............ no way, I'm NOT going to be taking part in the complete downfall of the human race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: o

edit on 19-2-2015 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2015 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I often thought about this subject as well. Every time we order a huge pizza, my wife asks me to order the bread sticks with dipping sauce, which is basically pizza sauce. I stopped arguing with her about it years ago, but yes, I can relate to your point. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I saw the movie from your avatar last month on HBO and didn't like it. Actually, to be blunt it sucked, badly... I really wanted to like it and it sounded good from the description and I usually love older movies but eventually it was just torture and I couldn't stand to watch the whole thing. I wanted to punch that mother-in-law with the big hat, the characters just got really annoying...

As far as cheesy bread goes though, I like it, a lot actually. I'd rather have the cheesy bread than the pizza to be honest. Sauce doesn't always sit right with me. My wife will order a cheese pizza and I'll get the cheesy bread because I just don't like the pizza.

I guess different people have different tastes? Weird huh? Go figure.

I mean, I get your rant, the pizza co. makes more money giving the customer less but sometimes that is what the customer wants. I wouldn't mind if they charged less and do realize it is a bit of a rip off but I don't want to eat pizza.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Because this is America and if we want cheesy bread with our pizza...............then by God that's what were goona have. P.S. nice avatar love the scene where Winters was at the gas station.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Uh because its delicious.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I just had cheesy bread last night and was snickering about this thread the entire time I ate the entire thing.
why?

Because it was GOOD!

Then I ate an entire pizza with extra cheese after.

I liked the cheesy bread better though...lol

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
I just had cheesy bread last night and was snickering about this thread the entire time I ate the entire thing.
why?

Because it was GOOD!

Then I ate an entire pizza with extra cheese after.

I liked the cheesy bread better though...lol

You are the pinnacle of the downfall of society.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: b14warrior

I will wear the title proudly..lol

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Look, we don't need your type here. Stop trying to derail the thread.

I expect you are just a paid shill from the big pizza corporations, who by the way are clearly run by the Vatican/Illuminati/The Queen/The Reptillians......... this goes all the way to the top......... and we on to you!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

YES!!! I got called a SHILL!!!!!!

*scratches that one off his bucket list*

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Just seen this on Domino's takeaway website.

Notice there are 18 pieces, 18 is divisible by 6............... 3 times.......... THREE SIXES people........ 666!!!!

Domino's want us to all order their Satan bread with our pizza and watch us fall like Dominoes!

edit on 20-2-2015 by b14warrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I dont see the big deal.

Where is everyone complaining about the big mac having two burger in and not just one bigger burger?

Who cares if people want some plain pizza-ish cheese bread with their pizza?

Maybe the dips go better with a garlic cheese dipper bread than a anchovie draped meat supreme, meat ball, bbq sauce pizza catastrophe disaster.

Pizza good. Bread, good, dips good, wings goooooood - shut it and eat.

Damn now im hungry wheres the menu

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

dom-illuminati confirmed

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
And remember the 666 deal at dominos?

Also, cheezy bread comes with the pizza for free with some deals no need to order it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join