It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why on earth are you ordering cheesy bread??!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Dude...... I think the same thing every time I pick up a pizza. Goofy. But you see I have a good excuse to not even try those sucker breads. My wife makes a cheesy garlic bread that makes all that other cheesy bread look like stale cardboard. I'm so spoiled.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Dude...... I think the same thing every time I pick up a pizza. Goofy. But you see I have a good excuse to not even try those sucker breads. My wife makes a cheesy garlic bread that makes all that other cheesy bread look like stale cardboard. I'm so spoiled.

Dude...... Maybe you and I should hang out and share some of your wife's cheesy garlic bread and a pizza-sized cookie.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: darkwingduck
I don't really care for pizza.

Lies! Who do you work for! Who's paying you to post this! Taco Bell, the Colonel? Now I know the rumors of paid shills are true.

On a more serious note I've always thought cheese bread was a scam.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: darkwingduck
I don't really care for pizza.

Lies! Who do you work for! Who's paying you to post this! Taco Bell, the Colonel? Now I know the rumors of paid shills are true.

On a more serious note I've always thought cheese bread was a scam.

Now thats funny!

He doesn't care for pizza... There I was, thinking there was hope for humanity. So much for that thought!

What's he gonna tell me next... 9/11 was carried out by Al Qaeda?!?
edit on 0315x6703America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 3915x6739America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Agreed. Cheesy bread lovers should just order pizzas with the sauce on the side

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I get the cheese sticks for the people who don't like the pizza i order. Pizza is in fact, the best food for you and me.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Best first world problem rant.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
they buy cheesy bread for the same reason they buy bottled water,vitamins,workout machines,shamwow,book lights,any kind of permits,salad at fast food places,and anything in the "as seen on tv" section of stores.

Ignorance

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Always thought the same, but guess people want a cheap appetizer/ want to order less more costly pizza for a crowd. Doesn't the cheesy bread always come with sauce on the side?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Crust is the best part man!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyesOpenMouthShut
they buy cheesy bread for the same reason they buy bottled water,vitamins,workout machines,shamwow,book lights,any kind of permits,salad at fast food places,and anything in the "as seen on tv" section of stores.

Ignorance

Bro, if you got hate in your heart... Let it out! Lol!

Sounds like you need to start your own rant!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Best first world problem rant.

Yep, I noticed this thread was sandwiched between Help! I'm really really small... - a question about the size of us compared to the size of the universe; and Are the raptured the fallen?

So among these three threads, we covered deep thoughts, deep space and deep dish.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Because it's delicious and even better than pizza, which is a tough bar to surpass.

'Nuff said

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs

Im too fat to type myself, so i get my idiot servant joh.......

wait a moment, im not an idiot biigs, next time you can answer the door to the pizza guy your self.

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I think the proper query is: why aren't you ordering cheesy bread? They have dipping sauces, you know.

Could one dip pizza into said dipping sauces?

Mind. Blown.

No you may not. If you do they will come and get you.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Sorry I don't live in Fatmerica, I have no idea what this thread is about, but I guess it's about all this industrially processed food you usually stuff yourself with

Mozzarella, lol. I bet none of you ever tasted real mozzarella. When I went to the US all the cheese was fake processed milk proteins called "cheese", with various coloring and aromas added to brand it with different names.

This is what real mozzarella looks like, and you can be certain that you will never see this in any pizza chain.

All they will serve you is fake cheese that probably costs 10 times less. Pizza chains are among the worst fast food chains, making the most money out of customers by selling pizza at 10 times the cost prices.

edit on 17-2-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Develo

No need to be sorry for not living here, we're not all that broken up about it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If you are eating Papa John's or Domino's or the like, you are not eating pizza. That's junk.

If you feel the need to dip your pizza, in anything, just resist. It's wrong.

If you order cheesy bread with your pie, you might want to consider therapy at the very least.

If you feel you dislike me for what I have said, fair enough. I'm a pizza snob.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSpanishArcher
If you are eating Papa John's or Domino's or the like, you are not eating pizza. That's junk.

If you feel the need to dip your pizza, in anything, just resist. It's wrong.

If you order cheesy bread with your pie, you might want to consider therapy at the very least.

If you feel you dislike me for what I have said, fair enough. I'm a pizza snob.

I'm guilty of two of four, and I feel shame for it

I don't dislike you for bringing me a mirror, I dislike myself!
I've got to be better, I can do better!
Thank you good sir!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

It's within the rules to dip crust in marinara or pizza sauce. For me pizza and ranch is akin to eating out of a dirty ashtray. I just can't fathom doing that, but I also think it's wrong to put potato chips on a sandwich.

I also say alfredo isn't a true white pizza. Go ahead and have it if you like but white is garlic and olive oil.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The real question here, is, why are you worried about what strangers are eating???

If I wants cheesy garlic bread with marinara, I gets cheesy garlic bread with marinara.

Would you like to fight about it? I must warn you though, im a greasy bastard :p

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join