It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why on earth are you ordering cheesy bread??!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey, cheesy bread consumers!

When you order pizza, why do you also order a side of cheesy bread? You JUST ordered cheesy bread... it's called PIZZA? Do you honestly need additional cheesy bread (less the toppings) for the same prize as a medium cheesy bread with toppings, ahem, I mean... PIZZA!? Let me guess, you also ordered the pizza-sized cookie too!!

cheesy bread... pfffft!!

/rant

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Dough!

All this time i never connected the two. Shame on me, shame.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Lol! Do I work with you?!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Dough!

All this time i never connected the two. Shame on me, shame.

1 enlightened soul!! lol

How did you ever type that reply with those greasy slippery cheesy bread fingers??

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I think the proper query is: why aren't you ordering cheesy bread? They have dipping sauces, you know.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Im too fat to type myself, so i get my idiot servant joh.......

wait a moment, im not an idiot biigs, next time you can answer the door to the pizza guy your self.

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I think the proper query is: why aren't you ordering cheesy bread? They have dipping sauces, you know.

Could one dip pizza into said dipping sauces?

Mind. Blown.

edit on b0606301 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I rather like cheesy bread. It is just delicious with the multitudes of dipping choices.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I almost touched on the topic of sauces, but I thought the great minds of ATS would also realize pizza, ya know, the original cheesy bread, can be dipped in sauces...

... only if you're very, very careful though...

trust me... no one needs that much bread!! Especially since it's not nearly as good after a day or two in the fridge (as my friend once told me)

Let me guess again, you need chocolate dipping sauce for your pizza-sized brownie??!!

lmao

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

My first real job was at Domino's pizza, I worked my way up to a management position at a busier location. But anyways, I can tell you all the dirty secrets of how everything is prepared to the ingredients pretty much.

The 'cheesy bread' as you call it, or the bread sticks are literally just a medium dough stretch to the size of a small and then a special perforated pizza cutter is used to make score marks through it then it's cut in half. Then it's put into oven grade pizza pans. If the people making it have any pride in their work, like I did, they would stretch the corners out to look like a rectangle.
It's brushed of lathered in some margarine solution and then kept at room temperature for either lunch or dinner rush ( some places keep it in the fridges) and when there is an order it's either topped with cheese, or put in as is and at the end sloppily covered in some sort of garlic-salt-herb mix.
Don't get me wrong, it's pretty good, but people always used to get it with their pizza, and it's the biggest money grab in the Pizza industry.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

What I always find funny is when someone orders cheesy bread and cheese pizza.

So they take the cheesy bread and dip it in marinara sauce(essentially it's the same as cheese pizza, only a different shape).

No, I don't order cheesy breads.

I do like wings and pizza though.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Why does this bother you? Choose your battles more wisely.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
When I used to be able to eat all that stuff, what I'd have with my Pizza would be a salad w/ Italian dressing w/anchovies too, and a dessert bread like cinnamon or powdered sugar fried bread ... and of course Dr. Pepper.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology
I have seen people order cheese pizza and cheesy bread and throw out the pizza crust because they don't like crust. I question it but I get nowhere

edit on 15-2-2015 by gmoneystunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
Why does this bother you?

It's stated rather plainly in the OP.

originally posted by: OrphanApology

I do like wings and pizza though.

Likewise!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Because just the crust left-overs aren't enough for the dog, he wants more. BTW, who stores the stuff in the fridge? It is never around that long here.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoagy1199

Because just the crust left-overs aren't enough for the dog, he wants more. BTW, who stores the stuff in the fridge? It is never around that long here.

lol

touché

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: darkwingduck

One of my daughters dips her pizza in ranch dressing.
I don't really care for pizza.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The cheesy bread is not quite the same as the pizza though. Some people like it b/c they're not fond of pizza sauce to begin with. I like it because it only has the flavors of garlic, dough, and mozzarella cheese. It's good to dip in garlic sauce. I don't order it, but if someone else does, I'll eat it.

And dipping pizza in ranch is good, it's been a thing for a long time.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
At least no one admitted to ordering the pizza-sized cookie...

...which means there's hope for humanity!

Good times!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I don't know why they do it, either. I used to go to a bar my friend's uncle owned and get their version of cheesy bread. It had pepperoni and whatnot on it just like a pizza. Good stuff!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join