It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 11, 2001: Interesting and Less Talked About 911 Info!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Back to ground zero-- How the buildings fell, instead of why.

Whole nations have fallen but don't look there, look at two fallen towers.

Well lets see...

Initial crash - Laser Ignited Nano-themate set off at the impact zone of each aircraft a fraction of a second prior to hitting the buildings (ever wonder what that flash is just before impact?), designed to allow each plane to crash more dramatically into each tower, making the damage done (and overall crash effects) seem many times greater then they would of otherwise been.

Followed by the collapse, which is prob best described broken into the following 4 methods.

Phase 1 attack - The 1st attack was a complete horizontal severance (using incendiary charges via nano-thermate) of all 47 core columns at each impact zone to initiate the start of each collapse
Phase 2 attack - The 2nd attack was on the outer core columns (strongest ones), which were taken down every 3 floors using concussive charges placed adjacent too the welds
Phase 3 attack - The 3rd attack was on the corner sections of the building (hardest to get to), which were taken down using incendiary charges via nano-thermate every ~15 floors
Phase 4 attack - The 4th attack then followed with a complete severance of the remaining internal core columns (the delayed skeleton collapse) every 6 floors using incendiary charges via nano-thermate

No wait... I mean office fires!
edit on 14-2-2015 by TruthNow88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

No, that has been done ad-nauseum, focus on flight 93. One domino is all it takes to knock over the whole row.
edit on 14-2-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: warthog911

Flight 93
Drill: Amalgam Warrior 01 Via Amalgam Virgo 01 -Large-Scale, Live-Fly, CINCNORAD Sponsored Air Defense Exercise (Surveillance, detection, Tracking, interception, Rules of engagement, Force generation, counter Cruise missile Operations) (scenario one)

Eye witnesses saw what appeared to be a cruise missile.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This thread isnt about the collapses but the war game exercises used as an operational cover to allow the attack to proceed.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

No, that has been done ad-nauseum, focus on flight 93. One domino is all it takes to knock over the whole row.

I have "focused" on flight ninety three. It looks like what it is … a near super sonic impact of a large airliner into hard ground at an oblique angle.

ETA: There have been other similar looking results of the very same thing. Heres an image Gallery for the 747 impact crater in Lockerbie.
edit on 14-2-2015 by intrptr because: link and spelling

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

what happened here ? did the wings and engines break off and the rest dive into quicksand ?

funbox

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I have "focused" on flight ninety three. It looks like what it is … a near super sonic impact of a large airliner into hard ground at an oblique angle.

Well they only found 1 engine at 93s crash site quite a distance away (which people assume means it is a 757's engine although I don't think that was ever official stated as such), so where exactly do you think the other 6 ton, near-indestructible 757 engine went? Or do you think flight 93 was flying with just 1 engine + the happy thoughts of the passengers and crew to keep the other side up?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

this little hole compared to half a destroyed wee Scottish village ?

interesting comparison

funbox

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox

this little hole compared to half a destroyed wee Scottish village ?

No, two "little holes" from two big airliners. Nice switch away from my point.

But I expect that…

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthNow88

Well they only found 1 engine at 93s crash site quite a distance away (which people assume means it is a 757's engine although I don't think that was ever official stated as such), so where exactly do you think the other 6 ton, near-indestructible 757 engine went? Or do you think flight 93 was flying with just 1 engine + the happy thoughts of the passengers and crew to keep the other side up?

Uhhh, the other engine was found buried in the crater.

Heres a pic...

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Your avatar and this being the 9/11 forum made me think of "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers"

The Two Towers shared principal photography with The Fellowship of the Ring and The Return of the King between 11 October 1999 to 22 December 2000, before 9/11.

On Topic:

All those war games on 9/11, to the average observer it sure looks like somebody planned massive confusion to result from what transpired.

edit on 14-2-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

looks like it been in a ground for a fair while ... , when did they dig that up ? last year ?

is there a wide angle shot ? that could be anywhere

funbox

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
True or not, this 'trickling out' of information is reminiscent of the JFK assassination.

Point is, just like the JFK assassination, people continue to (& sadly) focus on the how instead of the why. We need to continue the focus on the effect of these government powergrabs. The point of these false flags is FEAR. Its a psy-op. TPTB/shadow gov, whatever/whomever is behind the curtain, knows that the citizenry will only give up individual rights and privacy if they have something to FEAR. Its so simple they have people arguing about the most complicated aspects (which most likely didnt actually happen in some cases) of said false flags.

The OS's are so fantastical for a very good reason.... To keep people focused on the how, and not the why for decades on end.

Hook, line, sinker.

How about we fight to get our privacy back instead of fighting the unwinable fight of trying to convince every single person of earth that it was a conspiracy, or trying to get the government to admit it lied!!

edit on 4231x6742America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

edit on 1434x6714America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago2 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

ETA: There have been other similar looking results of the very same thing. Heres an image Gallery for the 747 impact crater in Lockerbie.
it is interesting that you compare this crash site to Lockerbie as 103 was destroyed in the air. The destroyed parts of the aircraft created a much larger scar in the ground that the one 93 supposedly created. So how do smaller, damaged parts of an aircraft create a much larger hole than an entire aircraft hitting the ground in one piece?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Not the first time it happened. Several planes that crashed at high speed/high angles into soft ground sank several feet underground, and were found anywhere from 3-5 feet or more underground.

Can you post some photos of planes disappearing into the ground? 3-5 is the surface above the upper most part of wreckage or the bottom most part of the wreckage. There would be a big difference between the two. If the top of the wreckage is 5 ft down then the penetration would be like 15-20 ft ?

I would like to so the similarities between any other plane hitting ground at whatever angle and the Shanksville wreckage. I doubt there is a single similarity between any incident and 9/11.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
For what it's worth, I was at ground zero as part of the recovery effort. There was an incident where we were quickly pulled back from the pile because "several grenades" had been located and an evacuation was ordered.

Now, this was early on, late 9/11 into early 9/12, and there was still a lot of confusion. However, the chatter over the radio indicated they were certain of what they had found. Nothing else was ever mentioned of it after that.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
For what it's worth, I was at ground zero as part of the recovery effort. There was an incident where we were quickly pulled back from the pile because "several grenades" had been located and an evacuation was ordered.

Now, this was early on, late 9/11 into early 9/12, and there was still a lot of confusion. However, the chatter over the radio indicated they were certain of what they had found. Nothing else was ever mentioned of it after that.
who gave the order to pull back and who made the discovery? I suppose in the debris field mangled objects could resemble many different things. Was there anything else that seemed strange to you?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Both the discovery and order to evacuate was FDNY from what I could tell. The only other thing I recall as weird was when we were walking down to ground zero from Chelsea Pier. There was landing gear, from what was obviously a large aircraft, laying next to a building a few blocks away. It had already been taped off by NYPD or FBI, but what struck me as odd was its' pristine condition. Almost as if it had been placed there straight off the assembly line. a reply to: sg1642

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
It is very sad to see the citizens of the US being manupulated again.... and the majority accepting the manupilating. It is very obvious this 911 event need an other investigative commision... but a right one this time. As many ATS-members mentioned before... if the nation doesn't take this horrible evnt serious enough it will go down as the murder on JFK.. and many other high-profile crimes.

Files/ documentation of possible significant players will be sealed until after their deaths or can be opened after the whole 911 generation is dead. It should be clear this was a mass murder by people with power and able to use that power to get away with it. The other day I got the impression that it is worse than that.... these people are altering the law in order to get away with the crime... and everybody is just standing there, watching it all happen and do nothing. As individual with best intensions it is difficult to do something about it. But I am sure there are people with knowledge and 'power' to make a difference and it is those people who should be responsible imho.

The question is... how can you nail a nail when the hamer is taken away? Before and at this very moment nobody is looking for a hamer.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthNow88

Well lets see...

Initial crash - Laser Ignited Nano-themate set off at the impact zone of each aircraft a fraction of a second prior to hitting the buildings (ever wonder what that flash is just before impact?), designed to allow each plane to crash more dramatically into each tower, making the damage done (and overall crash effects) seem many times greater then they would of otherwise been.

Followed by the collapse, which is prob best described broken into the following 4 methods.

Phase 1 attack - The 1st attack was a complete horizontal severance (using incendiary charges via nano-thermate) of all 47 core columns at each impact zone to initiate the start of each collapse
Phase 2 attack - The 2nd attack was on the outer core columns (strongest ones), which were taken down every 3 floors using concussive charges placed adjacent too the welds
Phase 3 attack - The 3rd attack was on the corner sections of the building (hardest to get to), which were taken down using incendiary charges via nano-thermate every ~15 floors
Phase 4 attack - The 4th attack then followed with a complete severance of the remaining internal core columns (the delayed skeleton collapse) every 6 floors using incendiary charges via nano-thermate

No wait... I mean office fires!

A building/skyscraper is a foundation which uses thousands/millions of connection working in unison to promote the strength and durabiluty to withstand the stresses put forth by gravity, weight, and other forces such as wind.

If enough of theses connections fail, you can and will have complete structure integrity failure.

If the 47 main core beams were severed before the plane hit, then how did the towers still stand for 90 minutes?
The outer skeleton was the major strenght yes, but it could not do it's job without the inner structure for support of the trusses and beams spanning from the outer to inner structures.

Your theory is not plausible friend. The planes themselves caused way more than enough damage to the stucture and way more than enough connections were severed to promote complete system integrity failure.

While your ramblings seem educated, I assure you that coming from someone who works in the construction industry and sucessfully graduated from a collegiate course in welding technologies, that your assumptions are way off base of what a building can and cannot withstand.

There is no need for thermite.
edit on 14-2-2015 by liejunkie01 because: grammar

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join