It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Bob Lazar: A Revisit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: noeltrotsky

yep, some valid evaluation you made there, i must agree with quiet a few of them, if not most.
It was years ago and i guess the Mahood stuff was good (or wanted) enough then to provide a "case closed" stamp for me.
upon closer inspection Mahood may not be as conclusive as thought - just like Lazar.(?)
back to square one?

edit on 14/2/15 by TVC15 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Alway pay ONLY attention to the ORIGINAL information he revealed in 1989 in the first hand. Why?

Suppose Bob Lazar revealed some of top secrets is true, as I stated in OP, he would tell ALL at the very first begining in order to keep him alive. If you find any later details complementary to the original information, it is OK. If you find any details more astonishing, simply ignore it because nobody can guarantee that Boz Lazar would not go commercial.

Therefore, my usggestion is just go back to the original interview in 1989.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

That can NOT called DEBUNKING, not at all, not even close in fact.

This is just like you have a crimal suspect who is an executive of a big company, and you ask him where he was at the night of murder. He said he was at home watching TV and did not kill his friend. But later you find out he was lying because at the time he was with a hooker. Then what do you do? Does this lie makes him the murderer? If you think so, you are just crazy...

It is almost the same in the case of Bob Lazar. If he lied about his educational background, then you come to the conclusion he lied about everything? It is simply irrantional, isn't it?

If one wants to prove Bob Lazar lied about S4 and Alien stuff, he/she should examine the claim more deeply, he/she must examine his motives as well as his contents. Unfortunately as what I have stated in the second and the third conclusion especially the Russian involvement, the element 115, the anti-gravity aircraft ... it seems Bob Lazar is more credible.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS
I am not going to point out all the errors in your post(s), regarding Lazar. Do your own research.

But that's why we post, to share our info and thoughts. If we just post to say you're wrong then we're not getting anywhere.

As far as money he made off his fame - I see no mention of that BS video tape that Lazar and friends produced. Also, I am sure he had a contract with Testors for the UFO model. I am also sure he was paid for numerous appearances before people started calling him on his BS.

Now he just pops up irregularly for George Knapp to promote United Nuclear, and churn out the same BS stories (with Gene Huff there to prompt him when he forgets).

Agreed he did some limited stuff after going public to make a little money. It didn't really net him much and he didn't go on the 'circuit' and pump out his story. He easily could have and could have sold a ton of books as well.

The question is more did he make the whole story up to become famous and/or make money. Lazar avoided the fame and he never made much money. I think people can rightly exclude those motivations to make up this story.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Paperjacket
It seems to me that it would be more likely for money through gained fame if Bob Lazar was a liar/hoaxer. Did Bob Lazar gain enough attention for making money? The answer is positive. Then the following issue is how to make money and we will soon understand that the probability Bob Lazar being a liar/hoaxer is quite small.

What would be the best way to make money? Writing books of course. Bob Lazar could have written books through which he could make money fast. Why no books? Lack of materials? It does not make any sense if he was a liar because a liar could create as many materials as he wants. Maybe he just CAN’T write a book or he does have no more astonishing materials, in either case his possibility of being a liar is ruled out and I am going to elaborate why Bob Lazar may not have enough materials to write a book even if he can in the last part.

I am not going to point out all the errors in your post(s), regarding Lazar. Do your own research.

As far as money he made off his fame - I see no mention of that BS video tape that Lazar and friends produced. Also, I am sure he had a contract with Testors for the UFO model. I am also sure he was paid for numerous appearances before people started calling him on his BS.

Now he just pops up irregularly for George Knapp to promote United Nuclear, and churn out the same BS stories (with Gene Huff there to prompt him when he forgets).

What you have claimed is that he collect some money (still you need to prove) but why not A BOOK, the fasted and the most effective way to become rich at the time.

I am very curious ALL errors.

Before you call BS, you prove it at first or you swallow it.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
Lazar passes a lie detector test...

The vid is classic for the 'presentation' of the UFO subject on TV back in the day...

And I have read, more than once, that those "lie detector tests" were inconclusive. Inconclusive does not = pass.

Absolutely. He took multiple tests. I wouldn't put a ton of stock in them either...but it's good to throw all the info out there!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is Gene Huff's story...

ufo.whipnet.org...

Gene knew Lazar and writes a good backgrounder to what was going on.

I hope that link is ok to post...I'm not much for knowing what web sites are ATS ok and which are not ATS ok. It isn't a chat site so I think it not a competitor.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Since I can not edit the OP, I would like to add some here.

Lie about his educational background is a very bad tactics to sell his story. Even if he had lied to get hired to work at Los Alamos, there would be no need to maintain that lie. because once Bob Lazar went public with such a huge story, he closed the door to be hired again by any company. His faked educational background would not help him any more. He should know it. Therefore, better tactics would go to the other direction. Bob Lazar should have acknowledged he had lied to get the job and he decided to tell the world the super secret. In fact people won't care either Bob Lazar's educational background or if he is a scientist. Even if he had been just a cleaner at S4 and happened to see something, people would buy the story. By admitting he lied to get a job could help him to sell his story more effectively.

Okay if we find out that Bob Lazar lied about his educational background, can we come to the conclsuion he lied about everything? No! we can't. Because it could be just a wrong tactics I have stated above. There simply exists no logical relationship between his lie of educational background with the rest of his claim.

I can't see his motives to lie through his later behaviors.

His claims was TOO unbelievable such as Russians' involvement, which a liar would never claim.

His claims were consistent with rumored TR-3B, Mckinnon's findings, element 115...

No I don't think he was lying.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

It starts at 32:30...

He doesn't have the vibe of someone not telling the truth. For what it's worth. But that doesn't mean that some of the other scenarios others suggested, such as him having been purposefully mislead by the gov, or being brainwashed, aren't possible.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I know at the time I WANTED to believe him big time, but it's 25 years later and nothing has really changed I guess it really doesn't matter if he lied or not

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: mymymy

In fact, in most cases,TIME is a perfect tool to examine a lie.

Decades later, so called TR-3B emerged, element 115 discovered, Naval Intelligence in charge of UFO study was found...

What can we say NOW ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join