It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Your Personal Message To The 'Elite' Here (Even If They Don't Get It)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Dear elites,

Whats up? I am doing fine. I am writing to you today wondering if you can find a purpose already. Let me explain. Other powers in other ages were at least aiming for the stars. I understand the allure of proximity to the Gods is no longer the goal of civilization. I do. I am only concerned that you may be without real reason for being other than being able to be. The sword through the heart of modern man.

You have to be bored or just staving off boredom with distractions, random paths, aimless wandering, empty interests and blah.

Let me offer you a deal of a lifetime. For just a limited time I can give you an experience that will last you a lifetime. Really I can give you a purpose that will last you generations.

The program you would undergo if you so choose to take on my treatment would offer you a dynamic perspective and organic sense of charge and feel to your actions.

In the past other empires and powerful elites of various ages throughout human history have taken on tasks like monument building, temple tributary systems, numerous religious and cultural practices, etcetera. They took on these challenges to stir the pot so to speak of society and our species. The goals have varied but the general direction was always greater non zero sumness. Greater wealth, prosperity, security and just all around awesomeness.

Since our last efforts in space and in exploration, our civilization has stagnated. Our species is less than its potential. While that is not a concern to consider, what is alarming is the fact that the leaders of this stagnating civilization are under an unprecedented amount of stress and fatigue from boredom.

There is no help on the horizon for them either. No more concerted efforts being mustered to counter this devastating affront to the well being of our elite.

I am here to offer a solution. We must be honest if we are to address and solve this problem. Having infinite money you hate, leisure to the point of numbness to comfort, pleasure to the point of repulse....these are the symptoms of aggravated boredom. The solution I offer is simple.

For a period of 3 weeks, 12 hours a day, you will undergo the most comprehensive and stimulating mind cleanse ever designed. You will be placed inside one of my self designed mind enhancement rooms. You will spend 12 hours undergoing intensive motivational and enlightening social engineering a day.

Here is a sample of some of the material you will be exposed to while undergoing mind enhancement and cleanse exercises.

After these sessions participants will be covered in my own recipe of dermal treatment moisturizer for another 4 hours. The active ingredient is basic tar. Then once smoothly coated in my dermal treatment tar, they will be placed in a pressurized chamber where enriched air which will let flow a flurry of soothing feathers to coat the individual in a gentle layer of soft multi colored feathers from only the finest breeds of rare birds.

After this the participants will be left in my stress nulling suspension tub....to soak in organic Urea for 8 hours while taking in the soothing music emitting from my perfected audio enhancement system. I use only the finest PVC and chicken wire in the construction.

Here is some sample material from my audio enhancement sessions for parents trying to develop superior hearing abilities.

I hope you will consider my offer. I am available for booking on ATS on weeknights from 11:59 PM- 12:00 AM.
You will feel like everyday is awesome. That "Boss" feeling wont fade away either. I guarantee or your blood back!
Oh yeah, you have to pay me in blood for my services.

Yours truly,
Lazer.

edit on 2 15 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
It doesn't matter how much money or power you have, in the end your body will be buried the same as the rest of us.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Your duty here is to help those in need. You have the power and the ability.

You are in the position such that you can help your fellow humans and we can all advance as one to a better world.

You are also in the position such that you can exploit your fellow humans and we can deteriorate into a barbaric civilisation that would really be better off being destroyed.

Ideally, you would relinquish your stronghold on the world and allow the restoration of a natural balance.

The first shall be last and the last shall be first.
edit on 16-2-2015 by darkmoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Dearest Elite,

The sorrow I have for the extent that you have fallen is often with me and on my mind. The power of your masters is illusory and you have sold your birthright away. I pray for your restoration and the revelation of your purpose in the long history of our species. I entreat you to care for the earth from which you and your children manifest out of and will one day return to and I humbly ask that you commit your power to the beautification of our home and to the service of other humans around you. May you be mindful of the ripples that echo out from your choices and influence and may the fog of your drowsiness subside and clear the way for the advancement of our race. May you one day realize that you are the true PTB and that you are 7 billion strong.

Love,

Slick McFavorite
edit on 16-2-2015 by SlickMcFavorite because: twist!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dear elites,
I only ask for 200k to buy my pregnant wife a decent home.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is to that 1%

Your reign is coming to an end, as the saying goes "All good things come to an end".
Soon the Corporatocracy you have established will be brushed aside, in favor of a new government, one that treats everybody fairly. You had your chance to do it right, and you failed humanity with your greed.

See Daniel 2:44

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dear Elites,

Please return all the left socks you have stolen from the dryer while we weren't looking....we all know it was you. This time we have video evidence of your misdeeds. We expect a response promptly.

Thank you for your attentions in this matter.

Sincerely,
GE

P.S.

Regarding our previous message. Assuring us the "check is in the mail" doesn't work anymore. We're hip to that diversion. Please quit delaying the inevitable. We expect our funds and stolen socks to be delivered promptly, by official courier, in the standard issue briefcase.

Thank you again for your time and attentions regarding this oversight.

edit on 2/16/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Dear Elite,

Relax. Take it slower. Enroll in night classes. Get an education. There is an infinite stretch of time in which to gobble up everything, have a final big food fight among yourselves, and crown the fattest man on earth. Hopefully, at some point you will finally realize that it isn't necessary to control and stunt the growth of everything. Variety is good. A varied life is an interesting life. There is nothing to fear. Relax. Relax. Relax.

You'll feel better and you will BE better, for yourselves and for all of humanity.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!

edit on Rpm21615v32201500000047 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dear Elites,
We see you up there on your high and lofty perch. Do you like the view? You always have. You're only up there by standing on the shoulders of the non elite common people. We are the foundation to your skyscraper yet you look down with disdain and an air of superiority. But let me remind you of a few things. What goes up must surely come down. What is down at the lowest level can only go up. We who are beneath your feet made you, and we can bring you down.

It's so easy and luxurious and care free up there. You have everything you need...much more in fact. Down here it is hard just to get by...but we do it and have been doing it all of our lives. Can you say that? Can you make it down here with the rest of us? Anyone can make it up where you are. People kill to be up there....get rich or die trying....or in the case of you elites get rich from the harsh lives and senseless deaths of countless numbers of us.

Anything built on an unsound foundation is sure to one day fall. As long as we stay with the script, then you elites remain up high on our shoulders. But the script is being tossed away and soon we will let you fall down to the cold and harsh level where the rest of us toil away for things you have no idea how appreciative you should be for having. Remember that we made you. And when you fall you'll be right there where we are...no longer high enough to turn your nose up. That day you will realize you are no better and no different.....but only in your minds.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I know what we are looking for.. At least the consept of it..
No more into or care about usual crap like, corporations, aliens, big foots, historical gods, and specially this 'elites' mallakee...
edit on 17-2-2015 by Pandaram because: Line two

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Dear Elites ~

Please put the toilet seat down when you are finished.
I nearly drowned this time.

Respectfully,
GE

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hey Elite, I'm coming for YOU - I will End You.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I can't leave my reply on ATS, sorry...

I can't use the language I'd like to use, OR make death threats on this site, so...

I'll just read the other replies.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Dear elites,

I forgive you. Please help reset things to normal. Regardless, the number of awakened people are rising to the point where your despotic ways will become obsolete.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am an "elite" and I got there with a lot of hard work. I know what you're thinking, the word "elite" means better than me well most of the masses don't get to be elite simply put because they are stupid. I walk amongst you snubbed and denied of my proper winnings. I should have a forum on ATS that is just about me and my conspiracies. The ones no one knew about till I started talking. Seven years been coming here used to be ATS dictator. For years other threads were started over MY conspiracies. I will get what I deserve and your little temper tantrums over "elites" come on people. We will always need people to pump our gas so that's your place.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Dear Elites~

Recent reports from our offices indicate a rise in blood pressure and we would like to remind you to take your daily ration of "Humor Pill". In the event you are all out of "Humor Pills" it is strongly recommended you see your trusted Medical Professional as soon a possible to have your prescription refilled.

Also, conclusive data reports are coming in that the time honored traditions of Keeping Up With the Jones's (and Beating Them at Their Own Game) and other associated Latent Inferiority Complexes are leading to a dramatic rise in anger and irritable behaviors in the more well to do areas across the Country.

This is normal and to be expected and as such your daily ration of sedatives will be increased by 15% as soon as you complete your bi-annual medical and psychological check ups.

Thank you for your time and attentions in this matter.

Sincerely ~

GE
Unofficial Adviser to the Adviser of Unofficial Blanket Statements
DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL WELL BEING AND PEOPLE FOR A FREE UNITED REPUBLIC

edit on 2/22/15 by GENERAL EYES because: minor edits

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Dear elite,

If I could embrace spiritualism with the same unbridled lust you have for egotism, I'd be walking on water today.

But at least you have taught me the true meaning of forgiveness by testing me to the limit.

edit on 22 2 2015 by glend because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join