It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Your Personal Message To The 'Elite' Here (Even If They Don't Get It)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Dear Elites,

Please remember that you need US way way more than we will ever need you...

So play nice, there's a good elite. *pat pat*

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hello elites.....
......kill yourselves.....

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Dear Elites,

I've done what you asked me to.
Your check bounced.
Please tend to this oversight as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
GE

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Dear Elite,

Keep up the good work.

DahHaHaHa

I know how to beat you at your own game.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

note to the so called elites .

enjoy your status while you can because you are only there until we decide other wise .
so tread lightly and mind how you go
because your time here is limited
but of that i think you know
so tread lightly dear elite
and mind how you go.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Dear The Elite,

Once you have suffocated all those "lesser" than you, you will be surrounded by only the selfish greed of your own kind where a new class of Elite among you will evolve due to your very nature of competitive will.
Enjoy being ripped apart time and time again till theres one guy left - hes/she is going to be alone - grats you won your pointless game, whos going to be left to feel superior over?

Give it a rest, look out for your self and your family by all means. Enjoy the time you get (circa 50-100 years each) and die respectfully.

Yours, no doubt, pointlessly,

Biigs.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Dear Elite,

Please step aside. Your plan is absolute rubbish, I came up with a better one.

Trust me.

-Swan

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'll be there soon with the girls and chemicals... running late... thanx.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Just a lil' reminder... You can't take it with you!

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
NOTED

Thanks and we'll get back to you.

πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘½πŸ‘Ύ

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
To those that remember me........I am not an elite. I just ran with them awhile. Freemasons, NWO a and illuminati. They really aren't that bad, just misunderstood. Lol If you could have everything you ever wanted people would think you're just misunderstood, or something.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Money can't buy you love.
Power is a head trip and a family ripper.
Are you ever happy?
Are you sick and tired of all the new cars you don't even drive because you need a chauffeur for looks?
I hope you enjoy your new razor blade every morning whilst I must make mine last over a month.....freaking razor burn bid time.
I hope your Fancy horse kicks you where it counts.

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
dear elite,

enjoy it while you can

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   
dear elite and govt

thanks for screwing us over. For making medicine almost impossible to get. For banning the wrong things. For putting innocent people in prison or jail. For making everything about money and those who have, get great things and those who do not, suffer. Thanks for making it so that elderly and those super ill with chronic diseases or other diseases cant afford their meds. Thanks for not making life essential things like insulin free to everyone. Thanks for probably having the cure to 98% of all diseases out there but withholding them because meds garner more money. Thanks for putting harsh rules on us in name of 'being safe from terrorism'. You may not be terrorists in the legit definition of it, but the way you terrorize the poor and ill and needy to the point they suffer and/or die having to choose food, rent, or meds basically is a terrorist move.

Thanks for some of you for honoring love, however, and allowing people to marry. why that even should be a thing to even need allowing is beyond me as love is gorgeous - but from all walks of life and money or no money, there are some who hate over love. To all of those people, I feel the strongest pity.

Back to the elite and govt. Thanks for telling so many lies. All the time, lies. And destroying the USA, not making it better. Thanks to any and all knuckleheads who thought off shore jobs would be a great thing. That almost started the USA's fall.

And for the love of life, STOP DOING THE CONSTANT WAR CRAP. War here, war there, war war war war war. I read the other day the USA (my country) spent 4 billion on ONE FIGHTER JET. Four billion. On a single killing machine. That four billion could feed and house and clothe and medicate those who need it for LIFE. But you opt to build one single killing machine instead.

This ^ is what I don't understand the most. This stands as my umbrella for the other idiotic insane horrific greedy things you do, elite and government.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Dear Elite,

Ignore these hypocrites for they depend on your existence and are the ones who continue to vote against their own interests over mystical issues, thereby empowering you to continue yours.

- X

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
To TPTB: Watch your backs, your time is short!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I will be an elite when I write my book about my time with the slave owners who didn't pay me. This seems like petty b*** hing I mean really. Don't blame all your problems on people in positions of power. Reminds me of when I used to call this site tin foil hat land. The "elites" aren't the problem for the way the world goes. I am reminded of the movie Hackers, truly elite. Who is to say we aren't all "elite" for being here in Hacker land with avatars, with this blessing called "life".

When I was a member here seven years ago, me and my friends ushered in the "rapture". It is all a matter of perspective. Ascend into Heaven........it was here all along. You just got to see it and cherish it. Stop complaining about rich people. This is capitalism, you can strive for money and riches. What's keeping you in your living conditions? The poor get poorer while the rich get richer? Well I am Robin Hood and I am going for the gold in my life. Get off your @ss and make something of your life.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Dear Elites,

Here me out here...I have a hunch on how you're feeling & I have a great suggestion

I'll put this in an analogy for you.
Back when I used to play more video games, every now & then I'd use the cheats to completely dominate a game.
It's fun for a while...but the thing is...that eventually changes.
I'd have more than I could ever spend & own all the crap I wanted but it just got to a point where it wasn't fun anymore.
It'd get repetitive...boring...tedious.

Even if you've never played a video game in your life, I know you can relate to the feeling.
Do you kind of feel like that now?
Feeling like you've already won...what's the point?
Just repetitive & boring...already own it all...whats left?

Wouldn't it be fun to give yourself some new challenges? Just to see if you still have what it takes to beat the game?
You know, switch it up a bit!

For starters - just for kicks & to make it interesting - pay off everybody's debt.
Start with the student loans & personal debts & then you can always move on to bigger & badder debts if you want to...
I know, it sounds crazy, but what fun is it if there's not a bit of a challenge there to try & rebuild it all huh?

Next you could do something insane like make all those awesome "utopia" patents that you've been sitting on public domain.
You know, fun stuff like:
Super long distance engines
Ultra efficient energy generation
Wireless electricity
Eco-frendly and efficient food production
Pollution eating building materials
Or even the cure for cancer!
You get it...I'm sure you have some really cool stuff up your sleeves...try & surprise us with that awesome tech we've been missing!

Then, for a finale, the biggest challenge!
Try to actually make our food supply something to be proud of again!
Ditch all the GMO & processed crap. Eliminate all the short cuts like high sodium, msg & high-fructose corn syrup.
Bring back the REAL food again!!
It's going to be really hard but it ought to keep you busy for a while & would definitely be an entertaining undertaking.
I know you can do it!

Use your imagination & have fun with it!
It'll be sooo much more fun than sitting on you huge pile of money in the middle of your 1000 acre estate & grumbling to yourself about being bored with life...

You can do it!!!!
edit on 14-2-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: coldkidc

Very poetic reply coldkidc thank you. Thanks too to all of you have posted replys.

F I was the elite I'd be shaking in my boots right about now!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If by "Elites" you mean those who we assume control the world and all of us...I share most of the sentiment here. However, if you mean those richer and more powerful than you in general, I don't. There is a lot of "rich" bashing on ATS and especially from the Dems. But in a country of 350 million, it is easy to dislike those with so much more than you. In a country of 1 million it is still something government will try to convince you of. You should hate those richer than you. You could even take that down to a neighborhood. In a neighborhood of 10 families with one way richer than the rest...your leaders could point a finger and convince you that they are the bad guys. Hell...they could even call them "witch" and suggest burning them.

You are being played by your own government! "Take their money and spread it around". Ohhh...you mean theft? "Tear down their corporations". Ummm...you mean the one where I work?

And then what? What happens when YOU are the one with more than the others? You see...the rich aren't the problem. The government is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join