It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have decided I am not going to worry about financial details post death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I'm not poor but I have very modest money and property assets. I stress the words `very modest`.

I have one friend who is unlikely to live longer than me. My siblings are also unlikely to live longer than me.

So I checked out trust fund services, and they are apparently not for very small money types like me.

So I am going to die and not worry about any money and various forms that need to be filled out. Very small stuff when it comes to the total picture. But it bugs me I can`t prepare for my death in a precise manner.

So be it. The dead in war torn countries are where I will be when it comes to taking care of business.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have already decided that when the time comes for me to go, i am going into the deep woods where the wild creatures can fight over my rotting corpse.

edit on 20152015-02-13T01:10:54-06:002015-02-13T01:10:54-06:00Fri, 13 Feb 2015 01:10:54 -0600America/Chicago5428 by occrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: occrest

A carrion burial :-D.
If I didn't leave my body to medical science I would do that.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: occrest

You're going to be "Offed" in the Deep Woods?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   
If it's only a smallish amount perhaps think about charities you like?
Lost Dogs Home? Make a Wish? etc. Something or some cause that you believe in, that gives you peace of mind, and if any family/relatives do survive you they can't really argue with that.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I'd agree with willing everything to charity.

If you don't leave a will, as I understand these things, your money will go to any surviving next of kin but if you really have outlived even a long distant cousin then all your assets will go to the government.

You don't want that? So scrawl out a will to benefit the dogs home

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Does it make me a bad person that I've decided I don't care what happens after I die? funeral costs and all that for family doesn't bother me! I'll be dead why should I care? I've already told my family to just dump my body anywhere, let the wild animals have their fill off of my corpse. It's the natural way. I have a low income and I'm still a happy person. I've never cared about money while I'm alive, I'll be damned if I worry about money when I'm dead!
edit on 2 13 2015 by ThisIsMyRifle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join