It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it just me or is this just Creepy....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: InconspicuousWhistle
a reply to: FlyersFan

Whoever set up the podium and the set for that didn't do a good job checking it. They always are supposed to check for those kinds of things.

And you still believe it is just a coincidence?

You actually believe it was intentional? Those are curtains, man. You take a photo from the right angle and you can see whatever you want. I'm sure even you have had horns today.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

It's just extreme pareidolia on the part of people viewing it.
And it's a poor job of Obama's staff for not being professional
and checking for that type of thing ahead of time. No surprise there.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Could you explain?

I live in the UK, maybe i`ve missed something?

But yes, very baphomet looking lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: baddmove
Does the President have Horns above his head.

Yes, and it was intentionally done in order to show the herds, and the World, who is in control. Nothing behind that podium ends up there by chance. They know where Obama will be standing, they know how tall he is, and they know exactly what they are doing.

You really don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see something that is so blatantly obvious. Unfortunately, there will always be those who cannot comprehend what is right before their own eyes, and who do not possess the ability to read between the lies. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Wasn't this posted on the cover of Time Magazine?

I remember a thread about this, and that the image had
been altered; someone posted the original.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

a reply to: FlyersFan

Whoever set up the podium and the set for that didn't do a good job checking it. They always are supposed to check for those kinds of things.

You actually believe it was intentional? Those are curtains, man. You take a photo from the right angle and you can see whatever you want. I'm sure even you have had horns today.

You think noone of his staff noticed?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
2 saucers at the tip of the horns.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Now if we could just get a set of nuggets on him too, he'd be a sign of masculinity.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Let's not forget the GOP flipping the logo star upside down, eh? Random chance, coincidences.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Trust me, Obama is NOT the anti Christ. he's a dolt for one thing, a stooge put in power to do the bidding of those who own him and created him. He could be a pawn of the anti Christ( assuming one exists), a craven toady or perhaps a flunky so witless he doesn't even now who he owes his allegiance to. Obama's no evil genius, no power mad criminal mastermind, no subversive bent on bringing America down. He's a narcissistic fool so far above his ability that he thinks he's blessed or charmed. But he's held in complete contempt by those that pull his strings and wish he'd been a better servant, one less apt to gaffes and blunders and a better snake oil salesman.
Who owns him? Same people who own the Bushes and Clintons, although the Bushes go back longer and the Clintons were bought out and exploited, not owned outright like Obama.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Here is a video of that speech...you can see...NO HORNS!...Jesus people will fall for anything!!

edit on 16-2-2015 by neOrevolutionist because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join