It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trance channel alien communication

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have been reading through a book called Family of Light by Barbara Marciniak. The aliens are Pleiadians offering wisdom to help us. Some quotes from the book.

Dear Pleiadians thank you for mentioning us. I am a member of Family of Dark.

Some of you seek to explore the mysterious world of dragons and lizards.

The people of long ago noticed what was occurring in the heavens.

As you learn about how you have been controlled and influenced, you will see how easy it is to feed you data.

The book contains much detail about important human transition beyond a reality electronically manipulated.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Is this more "Bashar" type B.S.?

Alien trance channeling?

So, they won't visit, but they will channel with very special people....and there is no way to prove they are doing so....a sucker is born every minute. People like that take advantage of those suckers.

I don't get why people want to believe SOOOOOO much that they will fall for junk like this.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I suppose it's just another new jive religion.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I caught a snippet of Mark Allen Frosts interview on Coast to Coast AM a few days ago, needless to say it was pretty ridiculous. Just a way to sell books. a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
More rehashed GFL crap.

Second line the same as the first.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think Barbara is delusional, if the Pleiadians were really here, and if they reallly wanted to help us, they'd do more than communicate through someone who then goes on to release a book.

If I were a Pleiadian I'd start by doing some weird # at a news channel, get on the air, then leave a message and disappear before the authorities show up.

Or they could make themselves known by turning up in great numbers, maybe throwing postcards out of their ships with messages such as "We come in peace".

Who knows what they'd do, but they won't be getting any real attention by channeling through a single, or even a few people. Maybe channeling through lots and lots of people around the world.

1 or more alien races are already here, I think it's time they took action and stopped the elites from continuing to destroy this planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
They have communicated with individuals because governments do not want us to know.....
Check out the Wilbert Smith story......
He was a government radio engineer who made contact.....in Canada...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It doesn't matter who these "beings" contact.

As soon as the channeler reveals his/her source they are widely ridiculed.

Screw the message....attack the messenger.

SSDD.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i could of sworn Satan was a Pleiadian. He does seem very vain and ditzy, maybe that why he got kicked out where could put up with him and his free will.

Meh, people and their discrimination's sometimes.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Trance alien channel?

I have to call my cable provider.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

As soon as the channeler reveals his/her source they are widely ridiculed.

If the channeler revealed some information that is currently unknown to us that could be verified by science or astronomy then perhaps they wouldn't be widely ridiculed , until then they are doing no more than Psychic Mediums have been doing for centuries.

edit on 11-2-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anything that opens your mind to greater seeking is a good thing.

In my early stage of seeking, I too read her book. I came away with a false sense that humanity are students in need of a savior.

Whether its religion, science, Buddha or aliens, much of it reinforces the student/savior model.

I now believe that we are our own saviors. We have within us all the capacities of Jesus and much much more. He gave us a little taste.

My challenge is to figure out how to believe it absolutely and ascend to my rightful potential as a divine aspect of my Creator.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Not gonna argue that with you one bit.

It's very interesting that these "messages" haven't changed all that much in the entirety of that time...whether it be a message from the Oracles of Greece or the Modern Psychic Channeler contacting love and light aliens....the nature and tone of messages remain pretty much constant.

I'm certainly not saying I buy into the majority of that stuff either, I mean - there is an element of truth to it sure - but somehow it always gets twisted into a way to develop a financial pyramid scheme. Plus humans have this way of slanting things so subtly to influence the reader into their own power constructs and visions - it's borderline subliminal hypnosis. I'm currently reading a book where I have to keep myself sharp against the authors personal fallacies and agenda.

There is a huge wealth of human insight available online for free - all the way from the Rig Veda to modern Science. I just don't understand why wisdom seems exclusive to "aliens" when mankind has said the exact same thing for generations, across varied media.

Some things never change.
Oh look. A shiny ship. Surely they'll save me!
*facepalm*

edit on 2/11/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarifications, minor edits

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
They have communicated with individuals because governments do not want us to know.....
Check out the Wilbert Smith story......
He was a government radio engineer who made contact.....in Canada...

Who cares what the government wants or doesn't want? If an alien race is really here to show us how much damage we are doing to mother earth, then they should just show us already!!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: toxicspikes

We don't need "alien intervention" to see the damage being done to the environment.

Anyone who needs "aliens" to become more proactive as a member of the human race really needs to get out more.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES

We don't need "alien intervention" to see the damage being done to the environment.

Anyone who needs "aliens" to become more proactive as a member of the human race really needs to get out more.

Try telling that to the billions of sheepie who are content with their lives. They aren't gonna wake up.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Feb, 11 is not code for "fee believin"

For the record this subject is bunk.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Oh dear. People are happy without alien intervention. The horror!
Whatever shall we do?

Riddle me this....is these "aliens" are here to help everyone...why would they disrupt the lives of people who have found personal peace within this chaotic existence? Sounds to me like they don't have anyone's best interests at heart.

Let the sheep graze. Sheesh. It's not like shepherding is the only trade going on out there.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: toxicspikes

Try telling that to the billions of sheepie who are content with their lives. They aren't gonna wake up.

Did you really just say that? How embarrassing for you.
edit on 11-2-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Actually, if they are inter/extra-dimensional they dont need to visit....they are already here, around us, and they can still be from the Pleiadies (spelling?)

Actually, Barbara Marciniak's stuff is interesting enough even if it is BS.

I also like the Cassiopaean stuff from Laura-Knight Jadcyzk (spelling?) even if that is BS too.

Everything is taken with a grain of salt, and stored, and when something rings true I revert back to it.

Also, 4 years ago, I found these things called The Pheonix Journals....they were using a Radio to channel too, that too was very interesting due to a channelled being called Sananda who was meant to be Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join