It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Earth's Inner Core Has An Inner Core

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

Thanks.

There might well be some connection, it would be plausible, billions of years of heating and cooling has to have an effect.

You might also consider the influence of undersea volcanic activity and the effect this has on the expansion of the Earth's surface and importantly the effect on climate.

This article is worth reading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.livescience.com...

The climate-driven rise and fall of sea level during the past million years matches up with valleys and ridges on the seafloor, suggesting ice ages influence underwater volcanic eruptions, two new studies reveal. And because volcanic chains suture some 37,000 miles (59,500 kilometers) of ocean floor, the eruptions could pump out enough carbon dioxide gas to shift planetary temperatures, the study authors suggest.

"Surprisingly, the deep seafloor matters in the long-term climate cycle," said Maya Tolstoy, lead author of one of the studies and a marine geophysicist at the Lamont-Doherty Earth Observatory in Palisades, New York.

Both studies suggest that there could be a complex feedback loop among ice ages, sea level changes and these bursts of volcanic activity. For instance, if volcanoes pick up their pace during an ice age, then carbon dioxide gas could warm the Earth and shrink the ice sheets. (Underwater volcanoes pump carbon dioxide into the ocean, just as their terrestrial cousins add climate-altering gases to the atmosphere.) However, no one knows how much gas would escape into the atmosphere from the oceans. [Fire and Ice: Images of Volcano-Ice Encounters]

Ice ages are driven by regular variations in Earth's orbit. These changes in tilt, eccentricity and orbit create climate cycles that last 23,000 years; 41,000 years; and 100,000 years, respectively (at least for the previous million years). Sea level may rise and fall by some 330 feet (about 100 meters) during these climate swings.

"In a broad sense, this reinforces the idea that the climate system and the solid Earth are connected and, in fact, may be thought of as a single system," Katz said. "Not only do ice ages affect volcanism, but volcanism has a feedback effect on climate itself. We haven't proved that yet, but it's a tantalizing possibility."

"Both of these data sets have found a signal which is consistent with climate forcing of variations at midocean ridges," said Paul Asimow, a geology professor at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena who was not involved in either study. "Now, apart from showing the effect is there, the other part that needs to be teased out is its consequences."

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
People will believe just about anything they're told. smh

Makes me wish there was an authority to make them prove it ... and enforce repercussions if they can't.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well Gravity is Magnitism so yeah. Density draws upon its magnetic attraction that's how density happens in the first place. Since atoms require a set number of electrons protons and neutrons the ammount varying effects the *Density* if you will.

Since things arrange on a minicule level via magnetic forces, Then it is only obvious our planet and much larger objects do as well. However the planet having a core greatly increases it's effect. Enough that we have a massive moon orbiting us massive in the sense that its pretty huge in scale to the Earth.

But w.e lol. The highest density material will make its way to the core, Or rather coupled with the ability at orientation which increases the magnetic nature since there is lots of Iron on this planet then it would make sense with out conductivity that it is pooling towards the middle resonating out creating a stronger electromagnetic feild visible enough as northern lights but that's just my theory.

I don't really believe in gravity and i think everything in nature is magnetic, however to me there is different ranges. Positive negative and neutreal magnetic forces that can each connect better or not at all.
Even low magnetically charged dust, collectively. Creates a large surface area with low magnetic force applying with wideth and depth and since space dosn't really provide electro magnetic energy by itself objects do so it manythings are just *Drawn* do it since space is zero G but forces do counter each other. the sub-atomic particles rarely collide with each other in an atom but they are never touching, The Neutral draws both positive and negative. Protons are the strongest (Positive) So sit the closest to neutrons and electrons are the smaller objects that can pour out of both neutrons and protons geven that mass can change between either or depending on the energy and enviroment provided.

Usually tho objects will just deplete. But this theory of mine grasps at a couple different things. Like the need of black holes. I believe that we only see mass because it is vibrating. It is otherwise to small. The only thing that creates mass is the fact they are moving so fast it generates a spherical or geometric outline because of how fast they are moving and because of the magnetic forces following along paths. It's kinda complicated but not really. Basically mass makes it seem like its a hologram but its not. And when mass becomes deleted of energy it almost *ceases* to exist and no longer interacts with matter. my theory is that empty space collectively is full of this stuff. It's what makes up * Space* or a lot of it anyways. Spent invisible matter.

black holes suck this stuff in and it gets charged, along with other matter that gets crammed in. My theory is that the pressure of a black hole is so strong that the incoming matter is forced and compressed together forming objects that are larger but smaller than sub-atomic particles. Which would fill up the other portion of space which isn`t Duded particles. But all of it the black energy is also depleted but minorly charged to each other. North south and neutral slivers of sub-atomic particles that were shattered in a black hole are reassembled reguardless of magnetic orientation. It`s the only time that pressure completely overcomes magnetic orientation completely. so north is touching north south is touching north and neutral is touching north south ect but slivers are bonded to each other but cannot escape or move independantly or release energy. So the energy builds up and over time the slivers shoot up after becoming fully charged and rebond in space, flying to the closest magnetic partner. That`s pretty much how Galaxies form or how galaxies sustain themselves. All forces are basically reactions of magnetic reaction. Even pushing a car requires it as it requires that you be magnetically grounded to the planet as well as the car to simulate friction *Depending on the smoothness of the object and if it is lubricated ext since lubrification provides the ability for particles to roll ontop of each other producing charge.

But yeah, The core works the same way. Like an atom itself it has electro-rings or posi rings or w.e Things that orbit lol. And Dead center is almost like the Neutrons in an atom- Acting neutrally tho, it is drawn towards the sun my guess Horizontally. I`l have to ask the E.T. lol

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

Perhaps as the Earth expands cores form at different times/depths?

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

there is so much to take in and i can't pretend that i understand all of it , so i will sit back and see what others have offer on this subject but you have to admit this is a fascinating discovery .

on the expanding earth theory , maybe the earth is not expanding at all in the true sense of expanding ,
but pulsating like an ebb and flow so to speak where the ocean,s bed swells and then relaxes , it could explain the great flood stories as opposed to the melting of ice caps .

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Those diagrams forgot to show aliens, bigfoot, dinosaurs and other extinct species living in the inner earth.

I can not take it seriously. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

They talked about the inner an outer cores around 1996 at UC Berkeley.

It seems our Earth's core has another core that measures about half the diameter of the original core.

if you look at iron crystals one would think it could be having hollow spaces? But nothing seems to be more true then they obviously are aligning themselves like boats following the flow in a circular eddy.

at temperatures like eleven thousand degrees Fahrenheit and almost four-million times earth pressure , I think we can dismiss the hollow earth theory IMO.

however somewhere down the road it seems to contradict the story of the crystals because the also speak of the inner core being malleable like honey and to my opinion you cant form malleable crystals right?

The inner core is malleable and can flow like honey, she said, because it is just barely solidified, having properties of a solid just below the melting point at high pressure.

whatever they discover by seismic readings there are still many questions to be answered I think.

edit on 0b24America/ChicagoThu, 12 Feb 2015 13:53:24 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 12 Feb 2015 13:53:24 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

... Can you explain to me the practical application of this?

I get it's cool and stuff...

I tell you what it doesnt mean, that people live there. Thats the most wack theory ever.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I gave you a star!

Wow!

Dare I say it?

This story sounds really really hard core!

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
One wonders then looking at the gyroscope, what the full implication of a magnetic pole reversal would be.

Same thing that happened the last umpteen thousand times? It happens regularly.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

Well it means one thing. The gods of science who parade around like they're all-knowing don't even know everything about our own planet. I certainly trust them when they hurl doctrines written in stone from their ivory towers...

Obviously the gods of science didn't think they knew everything about the inner core of the Earth, considering they continued studying it to discover more about it, such as this discovery.

If science thought they knew everything, then science would just stop.
[credit for that line goes to Dara Ó Briain]

edit on 2/12/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
"Scientists " know nothing about the insides of the earth....They have no idea whats its made out of as its never been directly sampled or observed....This is not a" finding " More junk conjecture in my opinion....Whats the furthest humans have dug into the earth ? 7 km ? total diameter of the earth 12,756 km. For all they know its just a small sun like the inner earth theories propose....Until they can actually reach the core, all they are releasing is junk " data "

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

as its never been directly sampled or observed

Please if you ever get sick and a doctor propose an ultrasound test reject it and demand exploratory surgery, otherwise your illness wont get directly sampled or observed and doctors would know nothing about the insides of you, after all ultrasound is very similar to analyzing quake waves.

edit on 12-2-2015 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Seeing as no one can see , hear, look, or use any kind of testable SENSORS at depths that can see even beyond the mantle......I find ALL of this beyond useless in PROVABILITY.

It is like talking about knowing what is in the ocean from someone who has only seen a desert...

The science behind this is so bizarre and theorized, I think I will wait till someone actually EXPLAINS how they could come to these conclusions, because it is meaningless till then.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Yeah and as I said before, its never been directly observed or sampled...therefore they have no idea what it is...thank you for proving my point a reply to: Indigent

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: wyrmboy12
"Scientists " know nothing about the insides of the earth....They have no idea whats its made out of as its never been directly sampled or observed....This is not a" finding " More junk conjecture in my opinion....Whats the furthest humans have dug into the earth ? 7 km ? total diameter of the earth 12,756 km. For all they know its just a small sun like the inner earth theories propose....Until they can actually reach the core, all they are releasing is junk " data "

They can make very educated inferences from seismic readings. An earthquake on one side of the world travels through the mantle and core of the Earth and can be read on the other side. Comparing those readings with readings of the same seismic event from other sensors can tell them general characteristics of the materials through which the seismic waves passed.

Put it this way...science knows much more about the inner working of the Earth from analyzing seismic readings than they would if they didn't analyze seismic readings -- which much more than you know, sitting behind your computer keyboard being a science naysayer.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I must say this is a fascinating discovery. Would love to know more about it. Like more different features, temperatures etc.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join