It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petrus Romanus Historic address to congress, On Jewish Day Of Atonement & Last Blood Moon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: butcherguy
Is he really Peter of Rome?

Not even close.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

That tends to be a matter of opinion. I am not totally sold on it either but I do find it interesting to watch play out.
Here is the link I posted in another reply if your interested.

socioecohistory.wordpress.c... om/2013/03/14/cris-putnam-petrus-romanus-arrives-on-3132013-at-2013-hours/
As for the rest of your reply, I sense your hostility and feel it would be pointless to discuss those individuals in this thread.
I will just say I couldn't disagree more.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The title of the thread is wrong. .

I tried to use the title of the article I sourced, but had to shorten it a little.

If you read the OP you will note I pointed out what the days are.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The are a couple ways that Malachy's prophecy works:

1. Either the Pope is identifiable outright.

2. Something that happens during the Pope's reign characterizes him and fits.

Just because Francis did not flagrantly name himself Peter, does not mean he does not fit the prophecy in ways that are not immediately apparent. For example, even though he was born in S. America, he has Roman heritage through his father. The Roman part could also be a characteristic of his papacy in some way.

Also, just because he may be the last pope doesn't automatically signify that this makes him a negative figure. If the world is coming to its end (or at least the end of this period) and we can expect Christ to return, then would we necessarily need any more popes? I think having Christ dwelling and ruling would be more than sufficient.
edit on 11-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So, its happening 4 days before the blood moon and not on the blood moon, as the thread title says? Or am I just mixed up here?

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This is just another Satanic ritual dressed up as prophecy so wicked shills like Rabbi "Harbinger" Cahn can write a book about it after the fact and impress the pleebs who will worship the fake Jesus.

From dusk Sept. 24, 2015 to dusk Jan 19, 2017 is 490 days/ 70 weeks. "70 weeks until messiah" of Daniel 9. Dusk Jan. 19/ day of Jan 20th, 2017 is the inauguration Day of the new president. From dusk Jan 20th, 2017 to dusk July 3rd, 2020 is 1260 days. July 4th is the 1261st "Independence Day" from the beast.

ETA; the Pope is in the role of joining the "2 sticks"/ 2 houses of Israel together - in this case, Democrats (who "hate" Netanyahu) and Republicans. The next president will be a "uniter".

if people really thought this Pope was the last one, they should seriously consider his 1260th day in office which would be Aug. 24, 2016.
edit on 14-2-2015 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2015 by jcrash because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join