It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do some muslims support Vladmir Putin (who is a christian)?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I saw an interesting lecture on youtube in which a muslim imam praised Russias return to christianity under Vladmir Putin. iirc he also said that islam is going to make an alliance with Russia according to their "prophecy". The imam appeared to speak of Putin as a messianic figure.Its quite strange considering Muslims do not normally make alliances with non-muslims at least on a religious basis.

What do you think of this religious folks of ats?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

Muslims and Christians have the same God....It is just about east v west and some hate the west so of course they will side with the east.
It would be nice to put up the lecture so we can also draw our own conclusions.
edit on 11-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I think Russia has been allied with Muslims over in Iran and Syria for the better part of a century so this imam has been living with his head in the sand. What's next, is he going to prophesy that the Jews will reside in Israel or that there will be lots of wars in Iraq?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

It would be nice to put up the lecture so we can also draw our own conclusions.

ok should have done it in the op.

here you go

not sure if this is the exact video but its the same Imam.
most of it is religious talk but he mentions Putin and Putins Russia throughout the video.
edit on 11-2-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
he didnt make a prophesy rather I think he spoke of a russian/islamic alliance based on an existing prophecy in his religion. Its not everyday that we see a Muslim praise a christian like the way he praised Putin. Islamic Putin fans is definitely a new thing for me.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Everyone who hates the US will support Russia and Putin

Let me give you an example

I hate the US government and I support Putin

And if you wonder why I hate the US, all you need to do is read ATS for 3 weeks. Honest answer

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I love nothing more than to give a star and flag.......but this type of que is quite divisive and ridiculous!

edit on 2/11/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1
I thought the same thing when I first heard him speak.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

MAYBE YOU SHOULD LOOK WITHIN...maybe you're a problem to yourself.

Ever heard of "you're your worst enemy"?

NO?...look into it...maybe it's true!
edit on 2/11/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThePublicEnemyNo1
I love nothing more than to give a star and flag.......but this is type of que is quite divisive and ridiculous!

sorry i dont understand you. Im surprised at a muslim praising a president who is openly christian.how is it divisive and ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Sorry Dude, I wasn't trying to crash your OP, but I was like Whoaaaa! What's going on here?

I respect your bringing awareness, but try to be more forthcoming and exact with your threads. You got to give a little more info for us to understand what you're trying to say. A couple of outsourced and reliable sources would help. Include your info in a text like this:

Ukranian Crisis

or you can format it like this:

A close ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin has told the European Parliament that "all-out war" could result if the US supplies arms to the Ukrainian government in Kiev.

I'm watching you

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman
he didnt make a prophesy rather I think he spoke of a russian/islamic alliance based on an existing prophecy in his religion. Its not everyday that we see a Muslim praise a christian like the way he praised Putin. Islamic Putin fans is definitely a new thing for me.

Your ignorance of "not hearing it" doesn't change the fact Russia has been allied with Muslims for decades in Iran and Syria.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

LMAO...I'm neither Muslin or Christian....I'm not religious at all. That's a joy of being a member of ATS. We can reply to posts that we see whether we agree religiously or not. Or simply whether we disagree or agree.

I'm neither against or for your post. I was simply trying to explain to you that if you want to get your point across on ATS (which is this site) that you're going to have to offer proof! More info! We want to be able to see multiple sources of what you are reporting.

Now, if you report in one of the forums that require no proof like the hoax forum (which nobody ever wants to be in ) then include absolutely no proof. However, if you 're serious about your opinions and/or story (which is all any of us really have IMVHO) then it would suite you well to include as much proof on your story as possible such as links to a credible source or pictures, videos etc.

I believe (although I could be wrong) that you're entitled to post "almost" anything....but beware, there are certain stipulations that can be found here in the T&C's (Terms and Conditions):

Terms & Conditions

You must agree to abide by the T&C's to be a member of ATS. If you stray from the T&C's you'll either be banned or suspended...there's no in between.

It's either/or.

edit on 2/11/15 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I heard on some program,and I'm sorry but I don't remember what one it was,that there is a prophecy in the Muslim faith that there was one and ONLY one other religion that they should align themselves with. That was the Orthodox Christians in the Russian area. According to the Torah,they are the TRUE Christians. All the others worship false gods. I'll try to find the program for you.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Russian alliance with Iran/syria is besides the point.

Muslim imam praising Putin and Russias return to christianity is what this is about. When was the last time you saw such a thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I heard on some program,and I'm sorry but I don't remember what one it was,that there is a prophecy in the Muslim faith that there was one and ONLY one other religion that they should align themselves with. That was the Orthodox Christians in the Russian area. According to the Torah,they are the TRUE Christians. All the others worship false gods. I'll try to find the program for you.

just looking deeper into this. This came up in the search:

Check out the strange image used on the video!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I see the mix of religion and politics as pure toxic.

Religious representatives are not elected representatives and to be dictated to by someone, who has the agenda to follow their perceived 'god' and may believe that god's principles are above the law of the land, for me is giving power to people who actually take no responsibility for their orders or the outcome from their interference into everyday and political matters.

Regarding muslim imams whose political ambitions put them into the front line of all decision making with a powerful and very astute politician just doesn't make sense. I would be sceptical if Putin himself would consider consulting with imams.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

When was the last time you saw such a thing.

When speaking to real people of those faiths and not listening to whats said on the TV or on the internet.

Both that follow their books are said not to judge as that is Gods job,

Both that follow their books are said to respect others that believe in the God of Abraham.

However many will find their own interpretation and those with hate in their hearts have the loudest voices it seems as that is all the media such as TV, newspapers and internet seem to broadcast daily.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I see the mix of religion and politics as pure toxic.

Religious representatives are not elected representatives and to be dictated to by someone, who has the agenda to follow their perceived 'god' and may believe that god's principles are above the law of the land, for me is giving power to people who actually take no responsibility for their orders or the outcome from their interference into everyday and political matters.

Regarding muslim imams whose political ambitions put them into the front line of all decision making with a powerful and very astute politician just doesn't make sense. I would be sceptical if Putin himself would consider consulting with imams.

agree with you but the imam in question does not have any political ambitions. he is more of a conspiracy theorist plus religious scholar who happens to see Vladimir Putin as some type of a saviour figure because Russia under Putin is apparently returning to christian religion.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join