It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do some muslims support Vladmir Putin (who is a christian)?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

I don't understand your surprise. You understand that not everyone in the world sees other religions as enemy tribes, right?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: rokkuman
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Russian alliance with Iran/syria is besides the point.

Muslim imam praising Putin and Russias return to christianity is what this is about. When was the last time you saw such a thing.

Radical Islam sided with Nazi Germany.
There was even an all Muslim SS group.
Ho hum more of the same.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

no one doubts that muslims have allied themselves with non-muslims for political reasons such as Iran/Russia

in this case a muslim is praising a christian as a saviour type figure and advocates an alliance for religious reasons which is a completely different thing.

I guess it all appears the same to you because you arent interested in distinguishing the nuances in the two cases so I'm moving on.

edit on 11-2-2015 by rokkuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
The question is who is Sheikh Imran Hosein talking for and who agrees with him?

How many % of the Sufi/Shia/Sunni? The Wahhabi within Sunni is definitely not agreeing with him.

The Shia are more or less allied with Russia (Iran/Syria).
The Sunni are more or less controlled by Saudi Arabia and Wahhabi is a Sunni extreme sect.

Saudi Arabia activated terror cells in the Russian bombings according to some Russian sources over Syria.
edit on 11-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There were 40 SS divisions. The Hanjar division was indeed made mostly of Bosniak Muslim conscripts. The other 39 divisions were overwhelmingly christian in makeup. As were the officers of Hanjar (mostly Croat Catholics.)

Oh, and "Radical islam" is a pretty new movement, politically. it stems from the Wahhabis in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia cut all relations with germany in 1939, Japan in 1941, and though "officially neutral," supplied oil to the Allies via the british through the Suez Canal. Saudi Arabia also formally declared war on the Axis in 1945, for all the good that did. In fact the only two Muslim nations that didn't side with the allies were Libya (having been occupied by Italy and thus entered the war as an Axis auxiliary) and Iraq (Who wanted Germany to help get the british out of there.)

But don't let me step on your Two-Minute Hate, man

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join