It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan 'onboard' with ground forces vs. ISIS, but wants US to lead

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
According to U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), Jordan is "OK" with going after ISIS.

He claims Saudi Arabia is ready to go too but they want more U.S. support.

Hmmm.

Conjecture might suggest a master plan to actually "recruit" ISIS and topple the Syrian government to make way for the planned natural gas pipeline going into Europe !!

Maybe all the "coalition" bombing is actually building a path to Damascus.

Lots of theories about the Saudis and Qatar backing ISIS.

All the Sunnis unite, and Shi'it Iran and Russia get aced out of the gas billion$ to Europe !!!

Jordan, Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations are ready to send ground forces into Iraq and Syria to try to destroy the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria, but are waiting for U.S. forces to join them, according to a Republican senator.

When asked if Jordan was onboard with sending ground troops, Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) replied, "Yes. Saudi Arabia is onboard, everybody's onboard."

"They just want us to be part of the mix because they have limited capability," he said, before meeting with Jordanian King Abdullah at the Capitol. Graham made his comments earlier this week. He traveled as part of a congressional delegation to Saudi Arabia and Qatar last month.

Graham: Jordan 'onboard' with ground forces vs. ISIS, but wants US to lead

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Cant wait for the punchline....WMDs anyone?

or this???

The small Arizona town where Kayla Jean Mueller grew up gathered in grief Tuesday upon learning that the 26-year-old aid worker who travelled the world on a quest to help others had died while in the hands of Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) militants.
edit on 10-2-2015 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Cant wait for the punchline....WMDs anyone?

Just waiting for enough of the public to back the war....WMDs or expect a few more incidents involving black flags and crazy muslims
edit on 10-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Our president won't even acknowledge who our enemy is.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is just what Obama needed. ME governments screaming for help and the U.S. to lead them. Congress will give him what he asks for. It's boots on the ground war.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wonderful, boots on the ground after 4 years of cutting the military, this is going to work out well.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kyred
This is just what Obama needed. ME governments screaming for help and the U.S. to lead them. Congress will give him what he asks for. It's boots on the ground war.

I have been saying this for a while.

The world will do nothing unless we...the US do most of the heavy lifting.

We are tired of war though.

Good luck getting enough Americans wanting another war in the Mideast.

There was once an old saying...." Never get involved in a land war in Asia".

Add the Mideast to that list.

It is a quagmire, all we will do is dethrone another despot, so another even worse one can take his place.

Let the Arabs handle their own problems.

Isis is a spoiled brat. Their patents need to man up and punish them.

It is their fault for allowing this errant behavior for so long.

They should have scolded the child years ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Wonderful, boots on the ground after 4 years of cutting the military, this is going to work out well.

I know right....oh wait, they will just send reservists on back to back to back to back deployments again to augment the regular forces that are cut down too small now to handle it.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

I dunno, the US did remarkably well in Iraq , compared to Vietnam.

Thing is, If a ground war occurs against ISIS it will suck in all the fanatics in the entire region and you'll be looking at a very significant war that will draw in all the nations in the region.

Everyone needs to tread very carefully.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Yup I am a reservist in Europe, not looking forward to this at all. My family will be deployed in two different directions.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Yup I am a reservist in Europe, not looking forward to this at all. My family will be deployed in two different directions.

Best of luck brother.....I served as well, I know how hard it can be.

I hope we sit this one out.

Time for the mideast to mop its own #e stained floors.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Yup I'm tired of the desert desert, but I expect we will rush in with a half baked plan once again.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yup I'm tired of the desert desert, but I expect we will rush in with a half baked plan once again.

it is one of 2 options... it is either a half baked plan or a plan that was perceived a long time ago coming to fruition ...the question is which ?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Even if we do rush in(by we I mean you, I'm am out now) I hope it will comfort you that our battle buddies are there with you and they will have your back.

I hope this doesn't happen. I am tired of losing friends, friends losing wives...etc.

I lost mine from deployments...too much time apart too often, most marriages just can't come out the other side.

We are all just human, people need people that are around.

I learned too late the cost of my service.

I would do it again though, got to see and do a lot, got to serve my brothers and sisters of this country, I even got to, on a personal level make dramatic differences in peoples lives.

Can't say everything I was a part of was positive, but I did my best, and caused much more good than harm.

Stay safe battle buddy, I hope your future is bright and peaceful.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

it is one of 2 options... it is either a half baked plan or a plan that was perceived a long time ago coming to fruition ...the question is which ?

That is one complicated issue.

On the one hand at face value seems logical and maybe even a good idea.

On the other hand(my conspiracy side) this was all spelled out long ago, and does seem to be following the same pattern many of us saw coming.

I try to think my service mattered and I served for the right reasons for the right causes.....not too sure at times though.

Daddy Rothschild, is there a point beyond TPTB gaining personal power?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

having never served in the military i can only speculate from home......if you do not mind i would like to know where you stand from this point of view in the vid in this thread here ...www.abovetopsecret.com...

So my opinion on this side of the fence is that rothschild and co have a great deal to gain at the expense of the rest of us

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Wife is active, so we have a pretty good grasp of how to do it.. Nearly 10 years married 4 of it separate do to service commitment.

Oh and I have faith... Faith in God.. My family...And the men and women I've served with.. Heck I even still have faith in the American people... I must be into self induced suffering.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I expect a half baked plan... They don't want a hale and healthy free thinking military...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   

I expect a half baked plan... They don't want a hale and healthy free thinking military...

That is the impression i get ....i would love to believe that those that turn the cogs have the peoples best interests at heart ....the evidence available seems to contradict this though....Quite frankly i do not know what to believe at this point

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Believe in yourself and any family or friends that you trust.

Educate yourself on the skills to survive, and get ready... Cause when the bottom falls out... It's gonna be bad.

In my opinion at least.

But until it falls out while your educating your self never quit fighting for what you believe in.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join