It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

It wouldn't tell us everything, but if, for example, something other than a 757 hit the Pentagon, that single disclosure would blow a huge hole through the "official conspiracy theory". That may be enough to cause the series of lies to fall down....well, like Building 7....free fall.

Perhaps, but then the Russians would have to live this blunder down:

No one would believe the Russian evidence except people who want to believe it. That is how con games work. Just the rumor that the Russians have evidence that "911 was an inside job" has got its target market all excited, as you can see.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Why are you bringing MH17 into the thread? A member posted a possible theory and I gave a link to something that happened in 2013. How does one get to MH17 from there?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

Why are you bringing MH17 into the thread? A member posted a possible theory and I gave a link to something that happened in 2013. How does one get to MH17 from there?

Pay attention, please. The Russian media produced "satellite evidence" in that case, too. It was proven beyond doubt to be fake, so any future Russian satellite evidence will be suspect.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Pay attention, please. The Russian media produced "satellite evidence" in that case, too. It was proven beyond doubt to be fake, so any future Russian satellite evidence will be suspect.

Pay attention, please. Where in my post did I mention satellite evidence?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Russia has no honor and can not be trusted in anything. Putin is an outright liar. He will virtually say anything that suits his agenda. You cannot negotiate with people who have no moral and ethical fiber.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You know, I never thought of the Snowden-Russia relationship.

That could explain the "delay" quite easily.

Thanks Sublime. Good thinking.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jchristopher5
I sincerely believe that 9/11 was perpetrated by the U.S. government, and it's closest Mideast allies. I know the official story is a contrived lie of epic proportions. I have not come to this conclusion quickly or easily, and it has been quite upsetting for me personally. Sometimes it's hard to think about anything else when you come to the conclussion that your govenment is so evil.

I don't know if Russia has the goods of not, but I hope they do. I also hope that people actually care about it, but people call me "crazy" all the time for even having these views, and I suspect many though will not generally believe anything produced by Pravda and the Russian government.

Three things prevent people from coming to the truth on this matter:

1. The CIA-controlled MSM has a power over the population, despite increased knowledge of Operation Mockingbird, Northwoods, and even recent news events like the Brian Williams incident.
2. Our lifestyle is pretty damn good and many don't care to know the truth when they have so many things.
3. Cognitive dissonance, where people just cannot conceive of such evil from our government.

I am hopeful the population will wake up to the truth, like I have recently. If Russia has some good evidence it may make an impact. Best hope might be proof of a missile hitting the Pentagon, or evidence FLT 77 being shot down.

Any proven lie in the official story could unwind the whole "Official Conspiracy Theory".

I think what will be found in these documents will identify that Bush and Cheney were made aware in Intel briefs of the potential for attacks like happened on 911 and that Bush and Cheney were complacent and did not act when they should have. In other words the CIA, FBI etc...gave the Administration ample warnings about the potential for such terrorist acts and they did nothing. Not because they wanted something bad to happen but because they were incompetent and or did not take the Intel briefs seriously enough to take action on them.

To compensate for their failure to stop 911 Bush then overreacted on marginal Intel about Iraq and WMD's resulting in a war that was unjustified and cause many heroic American soldiers to die for nothing.

This above is the truth of the matter. No, Bush and Cheney nor the CIA did not conspire to kill Americans on 911 they just failed to do their dam jobs and covered it up and then failed further by over reaction on marginal intelligence out of Iraq.

The truth will eventually come out.

It classified to protect Bush and Cheney from embarrassment and that is all. The death of American soldier and the truth are out weighed by the need to keep Bush and Cheney from looking like the complacent idiots they are.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: plube

It's a shame all of that is from an incredibly unreliable source, even more unreliable than RT and its routine propaganda.

I actually have little doubt that the CIA was tied up in that somewhere, but this doesn't mean the US government was behind it. We know for a fact that the CIA has a history of working with former Nazis, with gangland leaders from all over the world, with terrorist organizations and with some of the most despicable people on the planet - the same can be said for the Russians.

Whatever this site thinks Russia has it had better be more impressive than the photoshoped "Nazi" photos we've seen, or the manipulated "British soldier" video.

Russia likes to think it's so good at propaganda, when in actual fact the only thing it has managed to do is flood sites with pro-Russian commenters, which 99% of people completely ignore.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Might I remind everybody, that T&C infractions in the 911 forum, can and will result in a permanent ban of your account. This forum is under very heavy staff scrutiny. Please be mindful of the T&C when posting in this forum.

Any further violations will be met with an immediate posting ban and a review of your account by staff.

Do not reply to this post.

~Tenth
ATS Super Mod

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: plube
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes...well one should only trust western media....because it never lies

Like BBC announcing the collapse of building 7 while it was still standing in the background.

Jesus H how many times. It's called a screw-up. It happens all the time. This is why the vast majority of "conspiracies" are nothing of the sort. The problem is the obsessive conspiracist seems to believe that everyone in certain positions behaves perfectly and therefore when something is not right it's a conspiracy....DUH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

a reply to: cavtrooper7

Yes...well one should only trust western media....because it never lies

Like BBC announcing the collapse of building 7 while it was still standing in the background.

Jesus H how many times. It's called a screw-up.

it certainly was.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

a reply to: Jchristopher5

It wouldn't tell us everything, but if, for example, something other than a 757 hit the Pentagon, that single disclosure would blow a huge hole through the "official conspiracy theory". That may be enough to cause the series of lies to fall down....well, like Building 7....free fall.

Perhaps, but then the Russians would have to live this blunder down:

No one would believe the Russian evidence except people who want to believe it. That is how con games work. Just the rumor that the Russians have evidence that "911 was an inside job" has got its target market all excited, as you can see.

hey remember when Ukraine used video game footage to try to prove that Russia shot mh17 down. that was funny wasn't it.

edit on 11-2-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

This thread is not about Ukraine, it is about whether or not Russian "satellite evidence" can be trusted.

kix

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Nothing will happen, mom and pop America is quite happy with low oil prices and trying to make end meet so they can save USD $600.00 for new Iphones and a Pizza.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I saw the source was Pravda and read no further. Pravda is Russia's version of BIN.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

well if you just plain don't trust Russia then whats going to make you trust anything they deliver? you realize just about anything is "debunk able". you are never going to not be biased against Russia so why are you even here arguing?

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

well if you just plain don't trust Russia then whats going to make you trust anything they deliver? you realize just about anything is "debunk able". you are never going to not be biased against Russia so why are you even here arguing?

Russia is using this rumor to seduce Americans who are disinclined to trust their government to turn towards Russia for information and, eventually, instruction and guidance. It is called "subversion," and the Soviet Union used it to incite riots in Europe and the United States at the height of the Cold War. I am here in the hopes of waking people up to the way they are being manipulated by an imperialist power.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

American experts believe that despite the fact that relations between the US and Russia reached the worst point since the Cold War, Putin delivered until Obama only minor troubles. Analysts believe that this "calm before the storm." Putin is going to hit once, but he's going to hit hard. Russia is preparing the release of evidence of the involvement of the US government and intelligence services to the September 11 attacks. In the list of evidence includes satellite images, the website secretsofthefed. com.

Russia says will release evidence

Some interesting words there..but these ones says even more

The evidence will be so convincing that they fall on the previous cases to manipulate public opinion in order to achieve selfish private interests.

Russia proves that America is no stranger to expose and kill its citizens in order to achieve a pretext for military intervention in the foreign country. In the case of "the September 11 attacks," the evidence will serve as satellite imagery.

Excerpt from above source.

The propraghanda wars are in full swing....is this something America can play with....has America duped its people enough over the past 14 years....I guess time will tell...but if true the evidence better be good...because truthers are still trying to get out there...so what does Putin hold that could be so damning.

Because I care what a government that absolutely manufactured apartment bombings on its own soil has to say. Mark my words: This "news" is garbage and it is going nowhere. Because we have already seen thousands of satellite photos of that day.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join