It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US fears Russian publication of satellite photos of 9/11

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

Sadly enough punisher...there is only one possible thing to say to you sir...your correct

It is only going to be the people!e who accept it as a possibility that the US government could do such a thing that are going to realise how it operates.

So no point in discussing it any further...people know the truth but the masses have succumbed... Shame we are going to be dragged down with the ship.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And yes, this Pearl Harbor things really irks me. My God, so many younger people take that pile of complete feces and quote it as though it were true. It is not true. IT IS A LIE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I mean, my God, the IDIOCY of "allowing" that to happen and just giving up A MASSIVE PORTION OF OUR PACIFIC FLEET is so stupid as to defy ANY attempt to justify such an alleged plan. For crying out loud, trying to somehow BLAME AMERICA for an illegal surprise Japanese attack?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
a reply to: Punisher75

Sadly enough punisher...there is only one possible thing to say to you sir...your correct

It is only going to be the people!e who accept it as a possibility that the US government could do such a thing that are going to realise how it operates.

So no point in discussing it any further...people know the truth but the masses have succumbed... Shame we are going to be dragged down with the ship.

What's a shame is that the entire site has to deal with Truther garbage every day. THAT is the shame here.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It would be great if Russia had some inside information and released it. Bad for the US government and really good for the people.

Truth is always the best thing.

Just a little off topic but in regards to an earlier post. Someone can have questions about 9/11 without being a "Truther" I hate labels like that.

I have lots of questions, still not convinced that it was a complete inside job, but I have questions about Saudi Arabia's involvement, and building 7 and the intel we had on these guys way before it happened yet did nothing about it.. and on and on. It's good to have questions. Truth is always good.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
THEY will disregard as a commie source like always.

That would be the truth right.........Both sides outright control the media. Maybe they are all liars and thieves. I have to say I like Russian propaganda more it is almost laughable at times.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
It would be great if Russia had some inside information and released it. Bad for the US government and really good for the people.

Truth is always the best thing.

Just a little off topic but in regards to an earlier post. Someone can have questions about 9/11 without being a "Truther" I hate labels like that.

I have lots of questions, still not convinced that it was a complete inside job, but I have questions about Saudi Arabia's involvement, and building 7 and the intel we had on these guys way before it happened yet did nothing about it.. and on and on. It's good to have questions. Truth is always good.

Tao Te Ching Verse 20
"Give up Learning and Put an end to your troubles."

But the the Tao also says; "The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao." Crap... now I am confused. LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo
Thanks for the opinion jaffo....just wondering why if so called truthers are so offensive....why even bother partaking in the discussions...

This is speculative...no matter the source...and as stated we are in the midst of a propaganda war...so let's see what info gets released...then let us truthers discuss it with the labels...then...and only if,it does do what it says on the tin....we will say...after all these years told you so...but most truthers don't require this so called smoking gun info...we have spent years analysing the evidence...and guess what...INSIDE JOB...this possible evidence is jot for truthers....it would be for the deniers.
edit on 022828p://f26Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

I HOPE they can prove it actually I just know how my people act.

SOME of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: plube
Thanks for the opinion jaffo....just wondering why if so called truthers are so offensive....why even bother partaking in the discussions...

This is speculative...no matter the source...and as stated we are in the midst of a propaganda war...so let's see what info gets released...then let us truthers discuss it with the labels...then...and only if,it does do what it says on the tin....we will say...after all these years told you so...but most truthers don't require this so called smoking gun info...we have spent years analysing the evidence...and guess what...INSIDE JOB...this possible evidence is jot for truthers....it would be for the deniers.

Fair enough, thanks much. I do not care for Truthers in general because they want so desperately to believe in something that they will look past all other evidence that directly refutes their belief. This site is supposed to be about denying ignorance. But when you start talking about high explosives and controlled demolitions and you not only have no proof but you also have evidence which clearly and convincingly contradicts the things being presented as "evidence" of a conspiracy, it gets old having to refute them over and over and over again. I do not believe that there was any conspiracy from within as to 9/11. The same people who took down those towers tried to do so previously. This is not in dispute. The same people then admitted they carried out 9/11 on multiple occasions. This is not in dispute. The facts and evidence gathered afterwards supports their admission and supports what we saw with our own eyes that day. Sometimes people go too far in trying to blame evil America for everything. For me, 9/11 is one of those occasions.
edit on 11-2-2015 by jaffo because: Grammar, spelling.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
And yes, this Pearl Harbor things really irks me. My God, so many younger people take that pile of complete feces and quote it as though it were true. It is not true. IT IS A LIE, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I mean, my God, the IDIOCY of "allowing" that to happen and just giving up A MASSIVE PORTION OF OUR PACIFIC FLEET is so stupid as to defy ANY attempt to justify such an alleged plan. For crying out loud, trying to somehow BLAME AMERICA for an illegal surprise Japanese attack?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

There is tons of evidence. Rear admiral Kimmel has written a book and given interviews. There was a court marshall. There is mountains of evidence that we at least let it happen.

How many admirals did the pac fleet go through in the time leading up the the 7th. And why?

There is so much info. Have fun shattering your paradigm with google.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISawItFirst

There is tons of evidence. Rear admiral Kimmel has written a book and given interviews. There was a court marshall. There is mountains of evidence that we at least let it happen.

How many admirals did the pac fleet go through in the time leading up the the 7th. And why?

There is so much info. Have fun shattering your paradigm with google.

I'm not doing your job. Provide the proof of your claim. And are you really going to try and use a guy who was fired for incompetence after PH as your sterling witness? Really?
edit on 11-2-2015 by jaffo because: Content

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I want to disagree with the whole "U.S. citizens won't care" idea. People are mad, let me tell you. The anger doesn't trump the relatively high standard of living we have, yet. It's getting close though, and we're a society that demands evidence (for the most part) before acting extremely. If this was conclusive... well I don't share you're optimism (or is it pessimism?) that things will be civil. Heads would roll.
edit on 11-2-2015 by dr1234 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Worked out ok in the end though, for those rich #s sitting up top at least. I disagree, we had prior knowledge, or at least some did.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
I want to disagree with the whole "U.S. citizens won't care" idea. People are mad, let me tell you. The anger doesn't trump the relatively high standard of living we have, yet. It's getting close though, and we're a society that demands evidence (for the most part) before acting extremely. If this was conclusive... well I don't share you're optimism (or is it pessimism?) that things will be civil. Heads would roll.

We are?
What part of the country are you in cause I sure don't see any anger at all where I am.
The biggest outrage I heard about in the last few years was how the show "Lost" ended. I am really not trying to be snarky, but I don't see anyone being exceptionally angry about anything at all.
edit on 11-2-2015 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

So why is the "echoed" Pravda source identical to the original?
Both from the 2-7-2015.

How could they have picked it up from a source that came 8 days after their own source?

& where does the second one say they got it from SOTF, if it's identical to the apparent first source which came 8 days prior to SOTF & ConspiracyClub?

Do you trust that the date on the page is the date they were actually posted? I suspect that they were all posted simultaneously, with the links intended to "optimize" the pages for search engines. Go to each page and check out the hotlinks. They lead in a circle. There are probably other clusters that link to the Pravda piece as well, in other languages.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
After all this time there is still no concrete evidence even if they was Russia or another country would have leaked it by now ,its not just Russia but china that have SATs in the sky not only that but edward Snowden ,WikiLeaks, and anonymous
And thousands of other hack groups would have been made famous over night if they did find evidence ,
But yet groups working 24 / 7 still have not found the golden egg ,
Year after year day after day we hear (the smoking gun) as been found but still nothing comes of it so am sure this latest one will be put in the out tray as case closed ⛔

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Who is gonna collect that evidence every mobsters out there helped in the coverups, and still are.

Media takes over everyone says they do not believe government yet they believe the medias versions EVERY TIME.

Deniers scream that only bad guys REALLY are from "somewhere else" and only they have bad intentions.

Public secretly SUPER SCARED of their own government and do not want to lose anything if they want truth.

People actually so suckered in their minds that they see collapsing towers instead of what anyone who is CLEAR without fear sees obliterating towers with hundreds of times more force than gravity can provide.

Eh what can ya do when the majority are bought in, in a way they will never even see to these paradigms.

They never WILL seek the truth, they do not know how, only coverups and misdirection are the ploys.

People that believe those towers fell that way because of planes are really cavemen minded, and engineers that try to make it work in their minds are really funny, they cannot even come close, no matter what equations they threw at it, so they just fell back on , UMMM I DUNNO I GUESS IT COULDA HAPPENED THAT WAY.

That kind of crap happened in Russia and everyone would have been all over it, but NAH, not in AMERICA.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

It is in dispute...

Show me evidence of Bin Laden taking credit for 9/11...

& why did his FBI Top Ten Most Wanted page have nothing to do with 9/11, but instead previous attacks they knew he had played a part in?

Simple answer...

They know he didn't do it!

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: tomcat415

Concrete evidence three steel structures came down due to supposed fires..

Nothing more to be said...about evidence.

Hearts and minds....worked a treat.

Just because the evidence might not make sense to the masses .....does not mean it isn't evident.

DNA evidence gets used in the court systems all the time....yet the average Joe citizen could not even begin to understand it.

The masses were told within 30mins who the enemy was while they were in a state of shock....they lapped it up...WAR ON TERROR.

The thing about the BBC announcing the collapse of building seven while it was still standing....OMG...A mistake...the reporter would not have even known WTF building seven was...so therefore was told before hand....before the building was to even be BROUGHT down....yet the public beLIEves...

So as I said if the evidence that is said to be held by Russia is enough to show that undoubtably 9/11 was an inside job...it does not mean anything to a truther as truthers already know....but it would be good if it was enough to WAKE UP the deniers....the shills and the trolls in here will always be here ...and they will try and derail...and anger the people who know that the evidence is already clear...but to no avail....a persistent lot...but to those people who are still in denial....a push for them to realise what went on will only be good news for everyone....as false flag wars only slaughter the many to benefit the few.

edit on 042828p://f59Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 052828p://f02Wednesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: plube

Once someone starts using words like shills and the trolls false flag in there post just means they are conspiracy nut job and only go to sites that are conspiracy sites for there info and everything is a cover up and they try very hard to fit round pegs in square holes and if you don't agree with them then your a paid shill and told to wake up lol maybe they have never looked in the mirror

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join