It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti vaxxers a simple question.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

knowing that is all you need to see this media blitz on the topic is political and profit driven.

Yes, and the same goes for those going out of their way to push this contrived outrage.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: InconspicuousWhistle
Liable for not getting a recommended vaccination.

They would have to make it mandatory first. But that's what you fascists are pushing right.

Please explain to me why you think you can endanger public health and injure individual citizens without any liability for your choices. Thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ccseagull
a reply to: FurvusRexCaeli

I am sorry you almost lost your Grandfather last year. There is no reason for ME to get the flu shot as I am healthy and of good age.

How do you know you are healthy? Do you have a laboratory conduct an RIDT on you every day? Or do you just assume that, because you feel all right, you are not spreading a communicable disease? Or do you know that you could be spreading a communicable disease, and you just don't care, because you will probably not bear the full brunt of it? Because that's what I'm seeing. "I'm young and healthy, so I can weather the flu. I don't care if I pass it on to someone else and it kills them, because they are not young or healthy."

What I am getting at is that it is wise to be vaccinated against known diseases that spread like fire and kill and maim. The flu can be dangerous but it's not something I would call mandatory for every person.

The flu is very infectious, and it kills many people every year, full stop. Even the people it doesn't kill suffer physical, mental, and economic harm, and place an additional burden on our healthcare system. Then there are downstream effects when someone has to take time off work to recuperate or care for a sick relative. The nonchalance with which people approach this topic is sometimes shocking. The universal flu vaccine can't come soon enough. Then we can make it a routine childhood shot, cover most everybody in infancy, and not deal with this nonsense any more.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

No one argues that vaccines have saved countless lives. However no one has proven that these new vaccines are completely harmless (the kitchen sink vaccines that are much more complicated than the early vaccines), and they definitely in some cases have complications.

As I have said before, I had the mmr, if I have kids one day they will have it, but no one should take away someone elses right to choose. If someone is concerned about a possible danger, even if it's less than one percent chance, they shouldn't be forced to have a vaccine.

I agree with this perspective. That's where I am coming from. Well stated.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Who has said mandatory?
Educate the people and they will see the benefits of vaccines.

Those who oppose the right to choose tend to lean psychologically towards the ideology of mandatory vaccinations even if they choose to dance around it. My very first post in this thread stated: I do not have a problem with most vaccines. I simply believe in the right to choose. I personally have not been sick in years and I have never had a flu shot.

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Sloppy work Joe ... guess you fell for the lies also

Editorial by Jenny McCarthy: MMR Doctor Exonerated—Who’s Guilty Now?

"The parent autism community is buzzing with excitement over a ruling by a British judge clearing Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s colleague and co-author of all charges against him that arose from a study of the relationship between gut disease, autism, and the MMR vaccine."

www.ageofautism.com...

British Court Throws Out Conviction of Autism/Vaccine MD: Andrew Wakefield’s Co-Author Completely Exonerated - See more at: healthimpactnews.com... 17Dpg.dpuf

Want more ... there is more
edit on 13-2-2015 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
"No Fraud Committed in Wakefield Study"articles.mercola.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Prof John Walker-Smith worked with Andrew Wakefield at the Royal Free Hospital

A doctor found guilty of serious professional misconduct over the MMR controversy has won his High Court appeal against being struck off.

Prof John Walker-Smith carried out research with Dr Andrew Wakefield claiming there was a link between autism and the combined jab for measles, mumps and rubella

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
India Holds Bill Gates Accountable For His Vaccine Crimes

vactruth.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Tetanus vaccines found spiked with sterilization chemical to carry out race-based genocide against Africans

Tetanus vaccines given to millions of young women in Kenya have been confirmed by laboratories to contain a sterilization chemical that causes miscarriages, reports the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, a pro-vaccine organization.

A whopping 2.3 million young girls and women are in the process of being given the vaccine, pushed by UNICEF and the World Health Organization.

"We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen," Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. "They were all laced with HCG."

[url=http://www.naturalnews.com/047571_vaccines_sterilization_genocide.html]http://www.naturalnews.com/047571_vaccines_sterilization_genocide.html[/ur l]

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Sloppy work Joe ... guess you fell for the lies also

Editorial by Jenny McCarthy: MMR Doctor Exonerated—Who’s Guilty Now?

"The parent autism community is buzzing with excitement over a ruling by a British judge clearing Dr. Andrew Wakefield’s colleague and co-author of all charges against him that arose from a study of the relationship between gut disease, autism, and the MMR vaccine."

www.ageofautism.com...

British Court Throws Out Conviction of Autism/Vaccine MD: Andrew Wakefield’s Co-Author Completely Exonerated - See more at: healthimpactnews.com... 17Dpg.dpuf

Want more ... there is more

So, his co-author was exonerated but Wakefield wasn't. Why is that?

I actually understand because I read the ruling. I am just wondering if you know why. If you do then why do you think it is worth mentioning?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

See next post down

""No Fraud Committed in Wakefield Study"articles.mercola.com..."

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Nice fluff piece by Mercola. It is exactly what I expect from that group.

As I said; "his is co-author was exonerated but Wakefield wasn't."

Why wasn't Wakefield exonerated?

Simple answer is his co-author didn't knowingly do anything wrong so he couldn't be held liable.
edit on 13-2-2015 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Andrew Wakefield was not the one in court by the way as far as I know he lives in Texas now

My posts are to show that vaccines carry a risk and Mandatory Vaccines go against personal liberty and choice

Say you have one of there jabs and are affected ... then you are on your own as the companies and government pushing this agenda are deemed exempt from any liability

edit on 13-2-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Autism was coined 70 years ago and the definition of the Autism has changed to include more people so the stats do show the amount of people DIAGNOSED with it of course goes up.

Not according to the CDC whistleblower William Thompson

CDC Covered Up MMR Vaccine Link to Autism in African American Boys

healthimpactnews.com...

If thats not good enough for you I dont know what is..

purp..

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Andrew Wakefield was not the one in court by the way as far as I know he lives in Texas now

Who cares where he lives? The guy is rich off of all the deluded individuals who make him out to be a hero. He can travel and has ample funds to fight the ruling but doesn't. That speaks volumes.

My posts are to show that vaccines carry a risk and Mandatory Vaccines go against personal liberty and choice

Then why bring up that his co-author was exonerated? There was no ruling that his study had any merit. The study is still bogus the judge reiterated that. It seems like you are just throwing out a red herring with the article about his co-author. The ruling on his co-author has no bearing on either of the things you say you are trying to show.

edit on 13-2-2015 by Grimpachi because: damn keyboard

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Why Japan banned MMR vaccine
by JENNY HOPE, Daily Mail

Japan stopped using the MMR vaccine seven years ago - virtually the only developed nation to turn its back on the jab.
Government health chiefs claim a four-year experiment with it has had serious financial and human costs.
Of the 3,969 medical compensation claims relating to vaccines in the last 30 years, a quarter had been made by those badly affected by the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, they say..................................

www.dailymail.co.uk... d-MMR-vaccine.html

So tell me do you think vaccines are safe

edit on 13-2-2015 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Japan stopped using the MMR vaccine seven years ago

Yup and I will say the same thing I did as the last time that was brought up in this thread.

Japan was using a MMR vaccine that had been was discontinued in the UK because of safety concerns. Because of outcry from the populace they didn't continue with a newer version. Currently they administer 3 separate shots instead of a combined shot.

Are you advocating for the MMR to be broken down int 3? One for Measles one for Mumps and one for Rubella?

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I an not advocating anything as I do not use vaccines ... but for those that choose to use vaccines ... well that is their choice and right ... but also I am at liberty to choose as I will ...

posted on Feb, 13 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

For someone not advocating anything you sure do throw a lot of red herrings.

Oh look, Wakefields colleague was exonerated you then fail to mention the study was still crap.

Oh look, Japan doesn't use the MMR you then fail to mention they take 3 separate vaccines to replace it.

You either have an agenda or you are really bad at comprehending the articles you link.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join