It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watery goddesses and cosmic landscapes. Heaven on earth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Lol, I hovered over that forum and nearly put it in there, but thought to scan the forum titles to see if it might be better suited in another, I nearly put it in ancient civilisations too, but could not decide between the two so just thought to put it in skunkworks.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

edit on 12-2-2015 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Another song that relates is Skylar Gray - Coming Home

"

I'm coming home.
I'm coming home.
Tell the world, I'm coming home.
Let the rain wash away
All the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits
And they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world... I'm coming home
"

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
To understand the TRUE, mathematical significance and power of the Vesica Piscis, forget all these trivial cultural/religious connotations and symbolisms and discover the truly awesome potency inherent in this object.

Here is the first stepping stone to that adventure:
smphillips.8m.com...
It will take you into the mathematics of the seven musical scales, into human DNA/RNA, the human skeleton and the group mathematics of E8 at the heart of one of the two heterotic superstring theories. It will reveal the equivalence between the sacred geometries of Kabbalah (Otz Chiim), Tantra (Sri Yantra), Platonic cosmology (5 Platonic solids), the 64 hexagrams of the Taoist I Ching, the 4-dimensional polychorons and the Gosset polytope whose 240 vertices determine the root vectors of the rank-8, exceptional Lie group E8.

You need to understand that the Vesica Piscis is but the precursor to genuine sacred geometry. It does not constitute sacred geometry in itself. So many people focus on it merely as a metaphysical symbol because they do not have the mathematical skills to move beyond such kindergarten levels to explore its amazing properties, which have only been discovered within the last three decades. It is now possible to move with rigorous mathematical, continuity from the simple Vesica Piscis to the mathematics of superstring structure and dynamics, to a 2-dimensional representation of the 8-dimensional Gosset polytope that is the polytopic basis of the symmetry of E8xE8 heterotic superstring forces (smphillips.8m.com... & smphillips.8m.com...). All this and much else are explained at the linked website.

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This discussion is very interesting. I have known so many aspects of water from different relatable aspects. Id like to share some inputs as we discuss along the way. Are you in with that?

posted on Apr, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ChocoPops

Sure, here is another thread I made on water you might be interested in...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looking forward to your input.

posted on Apr, 17 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Water is everywhere. Can you help me complete 20 glasses of water To fill the space and be connected. :p

top topics

<< 1   >>

join