It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 yr old remembers past life as a Chicago woman who died in a fire

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have had reoccurring dream of dying with a needle in my arm as a black woman surrounded by one other female and two males. I have had this dream as long as I can remember. Also when I have to get a shot or give blood, no matter how calm I keep myself, I go into shock and faint.

Past life, early suppressed memory or watched something on TV a toddler shouldn't have. No matter the cause, it is a mystery to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blindprometheus

That is fascinating! All of your life?
Wow. See, that right there is 'evidence' to me. But then, the naysayers will always claim that little kids make things up, or they saw it somewhere and subconsciously adopted it......

I'll be SO HAPPY when they get this sorted out! I have - at the MAXIMUM - 50 more years to see how things unfold. I hope I am here long enough for reincarnation to be 'proven' (or at least WIDELY accepted, by people of ALL faiths). I'm also excited to be alive to witness the unfathomable changes in our society.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj This is the way it works, I was asked a question once as to what accounted for the various lengths of time some a few years between lives some decades. The answer is what is and is not hell. The person re-lives their mistakes as the victims or in the other persons shoes if you will. This happens over and over again until the soul learns from their mistakes, some souls take more time than others. For memories of their earlier journeys to age 5 is a long time, most babies lose this memory in the first 2-3 years.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anyafaj

Quite incredible if true. I find children to be conduits, if you will. Their minds are still open. My daughter died 3 times the day she was born. She used to talk about being up in heaven and seeing her brothers and sister there all the time. (My miscarriages.) That is, until a psychiatrist told her it wasn't nice to lie and tell fairy tales. So she stopped talking about it and hasn't said anything since. If you ask her now, she'll say, "Mommy, You know I'm not suppose to lie." Sometimes the mysteries of life are the best part of us. Why we have to kill it, I truly don't know.

My advice would be to explain to your daughter that the psychologist is human and makes mistakes. There are many fallacies attached in the society in which we live. Your daughter should be helped to realize she should trust herself rather than trusting external memes from society.

In support of your story, I have a couple of my own. My wife's daughter has recognized antiques and knew their use when neither her mom or grandmother knew what the antique was for. Also she recognized a place and told the locations of buildings at an historical site without visiting there previously.

My sister remembers a past life she lived as a pioneer woman in the Midwest. Her son was taken by American Indians. She had met the adopted Indian mother of that son (in this life) who told her what had happened to her son (in the previous life). She has written an unpublished book about it but I only have partial information at this time. She did remember all this as a child but never talked about it. When I asked her why, she simply said no one would have believed her.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: zbrain75

originally posted by: Anyafaj

Quite incredible if true. I find children to be conduits, if you will. Their minds are still open. My daughter died 3 times the day she was born. She used to talk about being up in heaven and seeing her brothers and sister there all the time. (My miscarriages.) That is, until a psychiatrist told her it wasn't nice to lie and tell fairy tales. So she stopped talking about it and hasn't said anything since. If you ask her now, she'll say, "Mommy, You know I'm not suppose to lie." Sometimes the mysteries of life are the best part of us. Why we have to kill it, I truly don't know.

My advice would be to explain to your daughter that the psychologist is human and makes mistakes. There are many fallacies attached in the society in which we live. Your daughter should be helped to realize she should trust herself rather than trusting external memes from society.

In support of your story, I have a couple of my own. My wife's daughter has recognized antiques and knew their use when neither her mom or grandmother knew what the antique was for. Also she recognized a place and told the locations of buildings at an historical site without visiting there previously.

My sister remembers a past life she lived as a pioneer woman in the Midwest. Her son was taken by American Indians. She had met the adopted Indian mother of that son (in this life) who told her what had happened to her son (in the previous life). She has written an unpublished book about it but I only have partial information at this time. She did remember all this as a child but never talked about it. When I asked her why, she simply said no one would have believed her.

I've tried talking to my daughter about it, but to her, the subject is dropped, so I respect her wishes. She's autistic and has spent 5 stays in a psych ward between behavioral and imaginary friends and such, so I can understand why she won't talk about it anymore. It's sad, but I get it. For her, she thinks if she talks about it, she'll go back, even though that's not the link. Dang shrinks!

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj
I agree, you are correct to respect her wishes.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: zbrain75
I agree, you are correct to respect her wishes.

She knows if she ever does want to talk it, or anything for that matter, I'm always here to listen. She talks to me about so much other stuff, I always give her a safe place to talk, even if she wants to talk in the bathroom, fine, let's go to the bathroom, whatever makes her comfortable, I'm willing to do for her. Hopefully someday she'll open up again, when that day comes, I'll be here.
edit on 2/9/2015 by Anyafaj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I wanted to add this here because it is relivant..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After she died My son had a dream with his great grandmother in it.. he stated in this dream they were in this park and there was this old guy who was with them(my son had no clue who tf this guy was apparently cause he kept saying this old guy..) his mother asked him what he looked like and she later told me it was probably her grandmothers dad or some thing.. Now.. a couple weeks later they were going through her grandmother things and came across a bunch of images of her past.. My kid walks up and starts going through a few of them, he grabs one that was below a bunch of images and told his mother that the guy in his dreams was the same guy in the picture.. Interesting part of this is my kid was 7 at the time The guy was his great grandmothers father who she saw before she passed away.. he died in 46.. My son said he saw this guy with his great grandmother in his dreams..

This is my own personal exp in after someone has died.. Ironically someone who was dead since 1946 appeared in this dream my kid had..

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

See: "Akashic Records" It would also help the conversation along by "EveryBody eventually makes it" but until the One looks "inside" then these are the Ones "getting stuck" They have a "Belief" perhaps You know someOne like this? More times than not You'll be able to 'sway them' so about the 4th or 5th One 'The Other One' quits trying..

What if We are all just One person and because the population keeps growing We are traveling farther from TheTruth, a "Big Bang x Infinity"? What if We are ALL waiting on Me? When will I get it? We will ALL return to Source of ALL that there is...

Edit: And what reincarnation thread is complete sans 'The Egg'? www.galactanet.com...

namaste
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded
I wanted to add this here because it is relivant..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After she died My son had a dream with his great grandmother in it.. he stated in this dream they were in this park and there was this old guy who was with them(my son had no clue who tf this guy was apparently cause he kept saying this old guy..) his mother asked him what he looked like and she later told me it was probably her grandmothers dad or some thing.. Now.. a couple weeks later they were going through her grandmother things and came across a bunch of images of her past.. My kid walks up and starts going through a few of them, he grabs one that was below a bunch of images and told his mother that the guy in his dreams was the same guy in the picture.. Interesting part of this is my kid was 7 at the time The guy was his great grandmothers father who she saw before she passed away.. he died in 46.. My son said he saw this guy with his great grandmother in his dreams..

is my own personal exp in after someone has died.. Ironically someone who was dead since 1946 appeared in this dream my kid had..

There was one night, my daughter was having trouble breathing due to her asthma and a cold. I said a quick prayer asking God to watch over her, and had a hard time sleeping. Her crib was right beside me, so I could hear her if anything happened. I had this weird dream. This very tall, I mean GIANT guy was sitting on a park bench, then he hunched over, and clutched his chest and fell to the ground. I said, "Sir are you alright?" As soon as I said the words, my eyes opened, there he was on my ceiling above my daughter's crib. I stood up to check on her and she wasn't breathing. I quickly patted her back and she coughed up whatever was blocking her from breathing and she was fine again. I described the dream to my husband's aunt, whom I was staying with, the next afternoon. She went and got me a photo album to show me a picture of her brother. Son of a gun if it wasn't the giant from my dreams. My daughter's grandfather who died of a blood clot to his heart and lungs, whom I've never met and didn't know what he looked like. At least now I know who her guardian angel is.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

I like how you credit dmt, but to denote the actual physical spiritual experience.
edit on 9-2-2015 by feverdreams because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

There are alot of stories like these though.. Even before the internet I used to read books in the library say this same exact thing about people in the past..

There is a lot of validity to these stories.. Some I know say well we can not shrug off as well it was D MT.. For instance in both cases we stated.. How tf does someone know of someone that they never seen... DM T?? ya my ass...

I do believe kids have insight into where they came from but then they get corrupted by the bs 'adults' force them to learn.. After that they just forget because meh.. It was a dream or you just seeing things...

But hey.. Science is awesome they say... As long as it can be proven they say... Ya.. Statistics are awesome to.. especially when 2 complete strangers have the same exact story.. Statistical anomaly I think its called... Then more people join in and then it becomes statistically odd.. How many oddities does one have to see before the anomalies become fact?

Science isnt exact.. Most of it is just theory anyway.

:EDIT:
Spaced D M T because for some reason it is showing as lines..
edit on 2/10/2015 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

There are alot of stories like these though.. Even before the internet I used to read books in the library say this same exact thing about people in the past..

There is a lot of validity to these stories.. Some I know say well we can not shrug off as well it was D MT.. For instance in both cases we stated.. How tf does someone know of someone that they never seen... DM T?? ya my ass...

I do believe kids have insight into where they came from but then they get corrupted by the bs 'adults' force them to learn.. After that they just forget because meh.. It was a dream or you just seeing things...

But hey.. Science is awesome they say... As long as it can be proven they say... Ya.. Statistics are awesome to.. especially when 2 complete strangers have the same exact story.. Statistical anomaly I think its called... Then more people join in and then it becomes statistically odd.. How many oddities does one have to see before the anomalies become fact?

Science isnt exact.. Most of it is just theory anyway.

:EDIT:
Spaced D M T because for some reason it is showing as lines..

I've actually never heard of D M T to be honest. I'll have to do some research to see what that is. My daughter she used to be able to describe what her 2 brothers and sister looked like up in heaven. After she was born I had 2 more miscarriages. She said she would talk to them in her room at night. She never described them though, so maybe when they "visited" her, they had a more angelic look. The gentleman who came to my dreams, I had never met before in my life. It was my ex's father. He died when my ex was 9 yrs old. My ex was 7 when he last saw him. His mother kept him away from his just to be a wench. When he began writing his stepdad's last name down in school, school made her sit down and explain his last name to him. She did it in a loving way. "That's not your real dad. Your real dad is behind door number 2, oh and by the way, he's dead." Needless to say he acted out. Her way of dealing with it? Pop him in a psych ward so she wouldn't have to deal with it.

Anyway, obviously I never met his father, and no one had ever shown me a picture of him either. After I dreamt of him, his aunt showed me a picture once I described the man in my dream. In the dream he was sitting on the picnic bench until he fell over onto the ground. She showed me a picture of them at a picnic, he was leaning against a picnic bench, one leg in the air on the bench, the other on the ground. My jaw hit the floor. I couldn't breath.

I think I'm open to experiences because according to my father, when my grandfather went into the hospital with cirrhosis of the liver, my dad kept telling us kids he would be fine and home soon. My dad told me, I just looked at him and said, no he won't he'll die in 2 weeks before he leaves the hospital. Calm and serious as could be. Sure enough, 2 weeks later he passed away. No one could understand why I spent that 2 weeks grieving, but not later. I freaked my dad out.

When 9 11 happened I would dream I was inside the building stairwell for months. I dreamt I was on fire while the building crumbled around me. I could feel the heat of the flames as it licked my clothes, skin, and hair. I could hear the screams coming out of my mouth and the people around me. You could feel the urgency to try and escape, only to find none! The urge to find oxygen was so great, only to be choked by black smoke was so overwhelming, the smell was inescapable! I would dream this over and over and over and always wake before I died, or just as I died. Needless to say I cannot watch footage from the horrid day due to the nightmares it brings. It's just too vivid.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
the meeting god part sounds a bit hokie. i also remember before i was born but it wasn't like this at all. this kid's version of god sounds really pushy. reminds me of the guy who replaced richard harris as dumbledore in the harry potter movies. he was a jerk to harry all of the time

anyways, i wonder if this kid might just be having vivid dreams. perhaps while dreaming he accesses the akashic records? or wherever memories are recorded.

interesting thread, OP! s&f
edit on 10-2-2015 by rukia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Voyaging
a reply to: FlyersFan

If you are interested in reading more about reincarnation, I would recommend reading the book titled, Journey of Souls, by Michael Newton. It is very fascinating if true.

Thank you for that reference! Looked it up and read the whole thing in one night- just starting it's follow up.
Truly fascinating!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
When I come across a thread like this I always feel compelled to share a couple thoughts.

If reincarnation is the primary method to material experience then we are sure to have a broader understanding of all of this OUTSIDE these lives.

When I read comments about how someone wouldn't have chosen this life for themselves for a myriad of reasons all I can think is, Of course! Not your human body/brain. THAT part of you is tired and disenhearted. That part doesn't usually get to remember that between-lives stuff.

But, what do we know of the strength and resolve at our Soul level? We may take the rest we need between lives, but for all we know each and every one of us at that level has plans, goals, lessons, challenges and agreements that we whole-heartedly jump into at the beginning of each life.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Their is a chance that this might be true.
A few years back after getting home from reffing a few soccer games i decided to take a nap before going about the rest of my day.
I had a dream that the little kids next door were playing baseball, when suddenly one of them hit the ball and the ball was going straight for my room window. I was standing in the window watching the kids play as i carried out a conversation with my cousin. I watched the ball the whole time as it came straight towards me.
The exact same moment the ball slammed into the window bar, i was woken up by a soccer ball slamming into my window bar by the kids playing next door.

Stories like this seem to be common and are of much interest.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I do meditation and self hynosis, and have had a few instances of "remembering" past lives.... but I am not so sure they weren't just a very active imagination, so don't place much importance on them.
But one time I had a vision of a woman and talked with her, asking her questions that might allow me to look up information on her true existence at one time. She claimed I was simply communicating with a part of myself, and that I was her in a past life.

What was funny is that going on the name she gave (she even spelled it out for me) and the date of her death, I found information on her- she really existed, but was not a person I could have heard about before (and subconsciously retained the info), she was not famous or anything. (though her husband kind of was). I found a short description of her life and damned if it doesn't all feel super familiar. The description of her personality sounds very similar to me now.
Strange.....

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

You're welcome
I'm glad you liked it. I have been interested in reincarnation for a while now and that book really left it's mark on me and my beliefs.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join