It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 yr old remembers past life as a Chicago woman who died in a fire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Well my theory actually comes from a strange dream I had a long time ago when someone real close to me passed. In my dream I was visited by a ball of light. That light took me to another "place" where it showed me and explain to me what happens when we pass from this reality. It was strange, the light never spoke ... I just understood what it was relaying to me. From what I understand some souls form a tight knit "island" and those souls in those "islands" tend to experience realities together whether it be friends, family or even sometimes enemies. Perhaps this is why you remembered your friends.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

Chances are slim they had the same names in their past lives, but faces, yeah.

and yes, we travel with our enemies as well. I wish we didn't.

Kewl dream

I feel like that is going to be the only way we can really learn further about these things..thru dreams.
edit on 8-7-2016 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Remember souls also experiences multiple realities not just this timeline. Perhaps they had the same names and faces in one or more of those realities.

Ya Kewl dream .... it definitely changed my view of life, this coming from a non religious person.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

could be...

Im not religious, in fact, I thought reincarnation and ghosts were silly and stupid up till I decided to abandon my religion and become more ...spiritual I guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join