It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi secret societies and ETs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I don't have a lot of knowledge about secret societies or ETs. However, this information seems very important as it gives evidence of the Nazi-ET connection that seems to have been overlooked. Michael E Salla in his book Exopolitics devotes a chapter to exploring this possibility. He looks at the stories of secret societies communicating with other beings through psychic channeling, leading to development of and reverse engineering of ET technology.

"Vril Society, one of the principal Nazi Occult societies supported by Hitler, was allegedly 'channeling' messages from an alien civilization in the Aldebaran solar system and planned to develop a craft that could make physical contact with the civilization there.' Another significant Occult Group was the Thule Society that was similarly claiming to be in communication with an advanced race. Instead of an off -world ET race, howeve, this was an advanced human race with Nordic features from an ancient Earth civilization that inhabited subterranean territories accessible from the polar regions and other secluded areas around the planet." (1)

"That Nazi Germany received assistance from ETs was suggested by the father of modern rocketry, Hermann Oberth, who confirmed a Nazi-ET connection when he stated, 'We cannot take credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone. We have been helped.' When asked by whom, he replied, 'the people's of other worlds.' " (2)

The Nazi Occult societies may have been deceived as to who they were communicating with, but that communication seems to have led to some significant scientific achievements. These are described in Michael E Salla's source for much of this information 'The Secrets of the Third Reich' (3) which has also been made into a documentary. (4)

It is claimed that the Vril society weren't just a bunch of fringe wackos, that they had the resources to develop a saucer craft by 1934, and had connections to the S.S. who further developed their designs.

ET involvement with the Nazis would seem to give a plausible explanation for the fact that Germany was so easily transformed in 6 years from an impoverished and unstable country going nowhere, into a super power threatening to take over the planet. A super power more advanced on many fronts e.g. rocket science, cryptography, submarines etc.

1. p112 'Exopolitics' by Michael E Salla, Dandelion Books, 2004.

2. p115 'Exopolitics'........

3. 'Secrets of the Third Reich'

Secrets Part 1

( My attempt to make links to Secrets Part 2 and 3 failed. I will try again later.)

4. Doco

Secrets of the Third Reich
edit on 5-2-2015 by Jed Stuart because: two links not working

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
For what it's worth :

Vril - The Coming Race

(If there was indeed a "society" that revolved around this work of fiction, it wouldn't surprise me one iota.)

Another interesting link I have stumbled across on this subject:

Aliens of the Golden Dawn

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Jed Stuart

There's little doubt in my mind that this is a correct analysis.

More, tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I know little to nothing about the Nazi communicating with ETs. But from personal experience, I know something that does connect the Nazi with flying saucer-type vehicle. My life has been a strange one in many regards, and the following is one such incident.

In 1973, my wife and I were in Chicago to attend a conference put on by an outfit (as I recall) entitled The Institute for the Understanding of Man. We went from our home 120 miles south because I wanted to hear two of the presenters speak. One was Dr. Paul Hynek and the other was Dr. Carl Sagan. I was impressed by Hynek's talk and dismayed by Sagan for his totally ignoring all UFO data to preach that Science was not to be swayed by anecdotal stories and couldn't be bothered to mount a full assault on proving the possibility or not-- over forty years later that tactic remains in effect.

Later that day we visited the Chicago Art Museum and meandered around. At one point I was looking at the end of an art corridor at some stuff labeled as "Da-Daism" from pre-WWII Germany. It evidently was a Bohemian fad. the piece I was looking at was framed under glass and consisted more or less of junk of no definite interest. There were keys, trolley tickets, clippings, receipts and a few coins. the kind of stuff one might empty out of their pockets at the end of a day.

I was admiring the lunacy of mind that created that piece when I was drawn to a clipped newspaper section positioned in the center. It was of a bit of German text and a photograph similar to the poor quality of newspapers produced at those times. But the image was unmistakable. It was a winter scene, snow on the ground and conifer trees toward the background. Above the trees, but not by much, were two round pie-pan shapes that can only be called UFOs. One was in advance of the other. I don't recall any insignia or an sort of wings or tail structures that would equate them to anything that would be an aircraft.

I scribbled down the artist's name and the date of the piece, "1938." The scrap of paper containing his name may be in my files, but I've never found it, but I remember the date. I've never been back to Chicago since that time.

(I have found it troubling over the past decades that there is a marked similarity with the way the Nazis treated those lesser than themselves and the way the ET folks have treated abductees.)

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

I know little to nothing about the Nazi communicating with ETs. But from personal experience, I know something that does connect the Nazi with flying saucer-type vehicle. My life has been a strange one in many regards, and the following is one such incident.

In 1973, my wife and I were in Chicago to attend a conference put on by an outfit (as I recall) entitled The Institute for the Understanding of Man. We went from our home 120 miles south because I wanted to hear two of the presenters speak. One was Dr. Paul Hynek and the other was Dr. Carl Sagan. I was impressed by Hynek's talk and dismayed by Sagan for his totally ignoring all UFO data to preach that Science was not to be swayed by anecdotal stories and couldn't be bothered to mount a full assault on proving the possibility or not-- over forty years later that tactic remains in effect.

Later that day we visited the Chicago Art Museum and meandered around. At one point I was looking at the end of an art corridor at some stuff labeled as "Da-Daism" from pre-WWII Germany. It evidently was a Bohemian fad. the piece I was looking at was framed under glass and consisted more or less of junk of no definite interest. There were keys, trolley tickets, clippings, receipts and a few coins. the kind of stuff one might empty out of their pockets at the end of a day.

I was admiring the lunacy of mind that created that piece when I was drawn to a clipped newspaper section positioned in the center. It was of a bit of German text and a photograph similar to the poor quality of newspapers produced at those times. But the image was unmistakable. It was a winter scene, snow on the ground and conifer trees toward the background. Above the trees, but not by much, were two round pie-pan shapes that can only be called UFOs. One was in advance of the other. I don't recall any insignia or an sort of wings or tail structures that would equate them to anything that would be an aircraft.

I scribbled down the artist's name and the date of the piece, "1938." The scrap of paper containing his name may be in my files, but I've never found it, but I remember the date. I've never been back to Chicago since that time.

(I have found it troubling over the past decades that there is a marked similarity with the way the Nazis treated those lesser than themselves and the way the ET folks have treated abductees.)

There's just one small problem with this hypothesis: there isn't any testable evidence proving that extraterrestrials exist, have visited earth and abduct people.

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

There's been far too much smoke over this issue for not to have been some fire.

One thing that most Americans today don't really understand is that European Elites in the 1930's were heavily involved in the occult and the use of mediums. Modern Americans pooh pooh such things, but do seem puzzled by the fact that Tesla seemed to be and admitted that he was channeling cosmic intelligence from outside our plane of existence. Both Tesla and Einstein mentally modeled their hypotheses to arrive at conclusions and then tested them, some times Mentally before putting them on paper or into practice.

Then there's the issue of German scientists having retrieved a downed saucer and using it in reverse engineering experiments before the war. I don't believe its too far fetched to believe that the Vril/Thule mediums were in close contact with German scientists involved in researching and reverse engineering alien technologies and I don't think its too far a leap to believe that these mediums may well have tapped into the cosmic technology; their reports are interesting because when you read them, they describe sessions wherein the mediums would make connection and then draw devices they didn't even themselves understand.

While this work was going on, the Nazi's were emerging and of course, one of the chief architects of the, Himmler, was quite active with the occult and medium societies of the day and well familiar with their abilities.

Its getting ever more difficult to research the matter on the Internet because Google and Yahoo intentionally pervert all search terms to commerical interests. But, if you try hard enough and dig deep enough you come to realize that many elements necessary for advanced space flight were coming together from different parts of the German scientific community and military industrial research functionaries. What are those elements?

Energy: peswiki.com...:Hans_Coler_Magnetic_Power_Apparatus

Antigravity: www.gravitycontrol.org...

Insulative Material: Victalen: Frozen Smoke, now known as Aerogel, invented in the US in 1931 but also known to German scientists: xenophilius.wordpress.com...

Interesting topic. I'm outa time.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

If you're wondering why the low response to this thread, it's only because this has been thoroughly covered across multiple threads here on ATS already. Just search any of the buzz words (Vril, Nazi, Antarctica, Thule, etc etc) and you will find many - I recently authored another one myself, connecting a few more dots in the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I've read vril a couple of times. It's halfway interesting for what it is. The forward actually claims that it is non fiction but is marketed as sci-fi.
My bottom line is this: the book claims to be real. The book talks about an advanced race living underground. The Vril society believed that the book was non-fiction. They went on expeditions to find the truth about the Vril people. Soon the nazis had flying saucers (allegedly)
I know for a fact flying saucers exist.
Reason and logic force me to believe Vril was non-fiction

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: riffraff

St Yves D'Alveydre wrote the first book about the hollow earth, and it was not fiction. In fact, he was instructed NOT to publish it, and all but two copies were destroyed. The publisher kept one, his son the other. It wasn't published until many years after many other books came out which were understood to be "truth in fiction," and which also described the same names and places as his did.

I read a quote recently about the difference between the hollow earth theory vs the solid earth theory. The solid earth theory changes frequently, in that (supposedly) it's still only speculative as to what exactly the solid earth consists of - where the hollow earth theory remains unchanged - it's hollow, the end. Not that the statement itself is absolute proof of anything by any means, but a valid point nonetheless.

In further reply to the OP, one method of research I found to "pay off" more than just trying to filter thru the endless mis- and dis- info on the interwebs, is to do an image search - specific peoples names, places, dates, names of crafts, AND combinations of these - then go to the image source. Then go to their source. Repeat.

A motto said to be used by the Vril Society is that "Those who say don't know, and those who know don't say." In my experience, it seems this rule is broken more often than not. However, don't wear down your brain trying to decide if something is true or not - there are 3 sides to every story, and anything out there about this group will contain some truth, and some fiction. Good luck in your searching!

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

European Elites in the 1930's were heavily involved in the occult and the use of mediums. Modern Americans pooh pooh such things,

While that may generally be true, there was the New Age Movement which seems to have dissipated some. There were many different activities happening in that and some were open channeling of ETs providing info on health and spirituality. There seems to be quite a lot of similarity with Nazi Germany there. I did the exercises in a book "The Pleadian Agenda" for a while. Supposedly ET info and it seemed really advanced at first and interesting, but it started to feel a bit weird so much so that I burnt the book. Others had similar experience. I concluded that it was some form of sophisticated intrusion, but managed to get away from it.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Interesting, I just looked it up ("The Pleiadian Agenda") on Amazon. I have a Scribd acct., sure it's on there, not sure I want to read it after what you said about it. I know certain books contain hypnotic suggestive use of language and possibly, I theorize, even effect the iambic pentameter of the reader's "internal voice" to be suggestive and entraining.
I know of one book which does this for certain - their website, in defense of this popular claim, urges the reader to read the whole long rebuttal, then you will understand. LMFAO on that one, yea no thanks.

It wasn't just "elites" and it wasn't just in Europe. They're work may be more properly documented and preserved than say that of those in the East (ignored) or those in the US (surpressed) but active just the same. And the "New Age" movement has actually grown and grown, more and more each day it grows, not at all dissipated. I'm actually surprised at some of the numbers I and my business manager have found regarding that "market," if you will. We teach meditation in schools. There are nationwide corporate yoga chains. There are apps for "chakra attunements" lol. With growth comes dilution, of course.

Back to the point, there were many active mediums in the US in the 1920's - 30's, there were some in my family. It just wasn't as accepted here so they weren't writing books or openly forming new orders or anything. The witch trials weren't that old at that time, and people here in the US, especially in the South & Midwest, were not very cool with anything "metaphysical" in nature.

If you look up some of the original Vril mediums names in a Google image search, with the words "Vril Damen," first you will find a LOT of 1960's-'70's looking supermodels. Those ain't them. I can tell you who/what/why those are there if you like. But look some more. Go 2-3-4 pages in. You'll know when you've found the real ones.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Interesting, I just looked it up ("The Pleiadian Agenda") on Amazon. I have a Scribd acct., sure it's on there, not sure I want to read it after what you said about it. I know certain books contain hypnotic suggestive use of language and possibly, I theorize, even effect the iambic pentameter of the reader's "internal voice" to be suggestive and entraining.
I know of one book which does this for certain - their website, in defense of this popular claim, urges the reader to read the whole long rebuttal, then you will understand. LMFAO on that one, yea no thanks.

It wasn't just "elites" and it wasn't just in Europe. They're work may be more properly documented and preserved than say that of those in the East (ignored) or those in the US (surpressed) but active just the same. And the "New Age" movement has actually grown and grown, more and more each day it grows, not at all dissipated. I'm actually surprised at some of the numbers I and my business manager have found regarding that "market," if you will. We teach meditation in schools. There are nationwide corporate yoga chains. There are apps for "chakra attunements" lol. With growth comes dilution, of course.

Back to the point, there were many active mediums in the US in the 1920's - 30's, there were some in my family. It just wasn't as accepted here so they weren't writing books or openly forming new orders or anything. The witch trials weren't that old at that time, and people here in the US, especially in the South & Midwest, were not very cool with anything "metaphysical" in nature.

If you look up some of the original Vril mediums names in a Google image search, with the words "Vril Damen," first you will find a LOT of 1960's-'70's looking supermodels. Those ain't them. I can tell you who/what/why those are there if you like. But look some more. Go 2-3-4 pages in. You'll know when you've found the real ones.

I'm somewhat confused. I saw the so-called super models, but then, I'd always thought the Vril Damen were Maria Orsic, Sigrun, Gudrun, and Trautman. Was I wrong about that?

BTW, in referring to "Gudrun", I'm not referring to Gudrun Burwitz, Himmler's daughter, although...I've suspected she may be one of the remaining Vril Damen.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

Not a double post: news of interest you probably know. The Vril society has apparently re-emerged in Milan and Venice as "CAUSA NOSTRA VRIL". I checked their website...its all in German and I don't speak German.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jed Stuart

originally posted by: TonyS

European Elites in the 1930's were heavily involved in the occult and the use of mediums. Modern Americans pooh pooh such things,

While that may generally be true, there was the New Age Movement which seems to have dissipated some. There were many different activities happening in that and some were open channeling of ETs providing info on health and spirituality. There seems to be quite a lot of similarity with Nazi Germany there. I did the exercises in a book "The Pleadian Agenda" for a while. Supposedly ET info and it seemed really advanced at first and interesting, but it started to feel a bit weird so much so that I burnt the book. Others had similar experience. I concluded that it was some form of sophisticated intrusion, but managed to get away from it.

That's really quite interesting. I'd never heard of anyone attempting channeling like that.

You'll see that KAOS has responded to your post and he notes his market research indicates the New Age movement is growing. I don't know if his research was National or Regional. Where I live the only "movement" that's growing is the Hispanic gang movement and the Tatoo parlors that cater to them. (another business model). However, I did encounter what must have been some new agers at a UFO conference. One of them asked about Maria Orsic, one of the Vril Damen and I damn near came out my chair; I had no idea anyone was looking at that anymore.

BTW, notwithstanding others views, I'm of the opinion that you did the right thing in burning the book and abandoning the process; there's a lot of things out there between Heaven and Earth we can't see, understand, or control. Channeling can open doors we don't know anything about.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Those pictures look like they are from the 60's because they are. They are obviously not 1920's mediums. The poster of "Maria"'s silhouette, same thing. These come from the UK just after "The Morning of the Magicians" was translated to English. You have the Damen's names correct except it's "Traute" not "Trautman." I know of about 3-4 actual pictures of Sigrun, maybe 1 or 2 of Maria. Not many of the others that can be identified as the original mediums.

And I'm actually a member of CN, I usually just wait to see how long it takes people to find them on their own. I'm not what you would call "active" with them other than forum discussions on occasion.

The "New Age Market" numbers I was looking at were national. I had to look it up for my business plan. It's a very difficult market to define, but it's an estimated 30% of the US market - now that likely includes anyone who takes a yoga class or buys organic, but that's a pretty huge chunk of the country that is "interested."

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

We cross paths once again! Seems reasonably decent minds (let's not be big-headed..) think alike.

I have an intense interest in these subjects, much of it arising from my apparent contact with a couple of factions, some are pro-Nazi, some are anti-Nazi, but both vie for position.

I've stumbled across the Antarctica Mysteries threads again & again in recent days, it seems that synchronicity is working overtime on the subject.

I feel that much of what transpires in this world is for show, a distraction from the terrifying truth. If we have conventional wars & sectarian skirmishes to keep our war-minds sated, then we won't worry too much about the zippy disks.

Hmm...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Great post & good thoughts to springboard from. If I could give applause I would.

One thing of note is the way Einstein & others would conduct mentally-arrayed thought experiments, perhaps with elements of magical practice involved, perhaps not. When I was a bit younger, I read up a lot on lucid dreaming, and I found that apparently it is quite easy, once you have mastered the state of lucid dreaming, to test out any manner of skill or action/ experiment, and with careful control, one can arrange things in such a manner as to witness resultant effects parallel to what we would see in the real world, bound by the ordinary laws of physics (as opposed to the hyper-fluid physics of dreamspace).

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment
I've done it (lucid dreaming) every now and then, I'd like to master it.
A friend who works with my company is "narcoleptic." As I and our medium called it, he's "forced Astral Projecting." We both suggested he find out why so it could maybe not be so random. He began lucid dreaming within days of this. He went to take a nap on his bosses' couch (the boss was outta town) and in his dream, was up walking around the building. When he came back to the office and looked at the couch, he wasn't there. That freaked him out and he woke up.

When he does my Sound & Vibration Therapy sessions with brainwave entrainment, I use the EEG on him. His brainwave patterns freeze and hold for 3-10 seconds sometimes. It's really weird. His neurologist knows about this and they're working on it somehow.

I don't really believe a lot of "disorders" are that at all. People are just different and these things are going on for a reason. If science and metaphysics can work together to explain these things, I think we'd have a lot of amazing progress that many of these groups that everyone is so curious about were trying to achieve in the first place. That's the idea that drives my work, anyways.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The 2nd link is to the whole section of "Morning of the Magicians" that I was referring to which inspired the supermodel "Vril Damen" pictures from the UK in the 60's.

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
In the Nazi system of belief the aliens were past Earth inhabitence which were pure white Aryan peoples and the inferior peoples were black and mixed race. They taught these black/mixed race peoples had to be evacuated from their home planet by white people because these people were intellectually inferior and not capable of building a space craft and thus saving themselves. They taught that white people today had become tainted by these lower races and thus engaged in eugenic breeding programs to get back to the pure aryan condition. According to their beliefs then multiculturalism and interracial mixing in Europe will result in a population of mentally defective people who wont be able to achieve or do what their ancestors could

Aldebaran The solar system of Aldebaran is 68 light-years from Earth, and two inhabited planets which constitute the Realm of Sumeran orbit around their sun. The inhabitants of this solar system are subdivided into masters, White God-like people (Aryans) and other different human races. These latter developed because of climatic changes on the individual planets, and were the result of a degeneration of the God-like people. These mutants came to have a spiritual development inferior to the God-like people. The more the races mixed together, the more their spiritual development was degraded. Consequently, when the sun (Aldebaran) began to expand, they were no longer able to make interplanetary voyages like their ancestors; it had become impossible for them to leave their planets. Thus the inferior races, totally dependent on the masters, came to be evacuated in spaceships and taken to other habitable planets. In spite of the differences, there was respect between these two races, they did not encroach upon each other’s living space (in contrast to Earth). The race of the masters, the White God-like people, had started to colonize other planets similar to Earth 500 million years ago, following the expansion of the Aldebaran sun and the growing heat resulting from it, which made the planets uninhabitable. It was said that they colonized the planet Mallona (also called Maldek, Marduk, or Phaeton by the Russians) in our solar system, which existed at that time between Mars and Jupiter, where the asteroids are found today. After that, Mars, of which the great pyramid cities and the well-known Martian face, photographed in 1976 by the Viking probe, bear witness to the high level of development of its inhabitants. From there, in that era, it was assumed that the God-like people of Sumeran Aldebaran came to Earth for the first time.

edit on 10-2-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join