It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi secret societies and ETs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: Jed Stuart

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Aliensun

While that may generally be true, there was the New Age Movement which seems to have dissipated some. There were many different activities happening in that and some were open channeling of ETs providing info on health and spirituality. There seems to be quite a lot of similarity with Nazi Germany there. I did the exercises in a book "The Pleadian Agenda" for a while. Supposedly ET info and it seemed really advanced at first and interesting, but it started to feel a bit weird so much so that I burnt the book. Others had similar experience. I concluded that it was some form of sophisticated intrusion, but managed to get away from it.

BTW, notwithstanding others views, I'm of the opinion that you did the right thing in burning the book and abandoning the process; there's a lot of things out there between Heaven and Earth we can't see, understand, or control. Channeling can open doors we don't know anything about.

That is what I concluded for anything purporting to be from ETs. That may also apply to a race or nation that allows ETs to get published. Freedom of speach for ETs maybe should be not allowed?

It seems that I upset some power with that statement about the book. When I got home I was sitting having a cuppa and a weird energy started up, everything around me seemed really strange and disturbing for about 10 minutes then it went back to being its normal pleasant vibe.

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Jed Stuart

Well, let me put it this way:
Hi, I'm an ET, and I say this is what's up.
Believe me? No? Why not?
And you should use the same logic on any other planes you tread.
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.
Maybe they're nice, maybe not, no?
I know you get this just clarifying...

posted on Feb, 11 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If aliens were real mind readers, I'm pretty sure the Nazis would be complaining about their skin complexion more so then the other humans in their heads.

I wonder if the whole UFO-Nazi weapon is a better explanation then aliens helping the Nazis?
edit on 11-2-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I find the UFO/Nazi connection very facinating. One of the the originally posted links lead back to www.bibliotecapleyades.net... where I found a slew of info on Nazi WW2 Saucers.

Here is a pic of the Haunebu 111 and I must say it is very impressive to look at. I just wonder how it really performed.

Quoted from discaircraft.greyfalcon.us... Lots of Saucer pics here.

In 1942, the enlarged Haunebu II of 26 meters diameter was ready for flight testing. This disc had a crew of nine and could also achieve supersonic flight of between 6,000-21,000 km/h (13,042 MPH) with a flight endurance of 55 hours. Both it and the further developed 32 meter diameter Do-Stra had heat shielding of two hulls of Victalen. Seven of these craft were constructed and tested between 1943-44. The craft made 106 test flights.

By 1944, the perfected war model, the Haunebu II Do-Stra (Dornier STRAtosphären Flugzeug) was tested. Two prototypes were built. These massive machines, several stories tall, were crewed by 20 men. They were also capable of hypersonic speed beyond 21,000 km/h. The SS had intended to produce the machines with tenders for both Junkers and Dornier but in late 1944/early 1945 Dornier was chosen. The close of the war, however, prevented Dornier from building any production models.

Haunebu 111
Yet larger still was the 71 meter diameter Haunebu III. A lone prototype was constructed before the close of the war. It was crewed by 32 and could achieve speeds of between 7,000 - 40,000 km/h! It had a triple Victalen hull. It is said to have had a flight endurance of between 7-8 weeks! The craft made 19 test flights. This craft was to be used for evacuation work for Thule and Vril in March 1945. Named Ostara, after the old Germanic goddess of the East, dawn, rebirth, and resurrection, the overloaded Haunebu III may have been boostered by a cluster of A-9/A-10 rockets to get it into the air with SS General Hans Kammler onboard.
I don't really see anything to propel the craft that fast.

edit on 12-2-2015 by Voyager1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory

Well, let me put it this way:
Hi, I'm an ET, and I say this is what's up.
Believe me? No? Why not?
And you should use the same logic on any other planes you tread.
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't.
Maybe they're nice, maybe not, no?
I know you get this just clarifying...
I do get that. I think we humans have a very serious problem. Stopping overt ETs could be difficult, but covert almost impossible might be the case. I hope those who think they know what they are doing, really know what they are doing. They are not telling us anything of what they know though are they? I think we should know something by now. All the big guilty silence from governments does is make us civilians curious and worried, and then there are those idiots who openly ask for ET contact to come and help us.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I should say that my main interest in this subject is what is happening today, and the links to what happened during WW2. Of most concern is the Health Alteration Committee and MKUltra Project with many Nazis involved, via Operation Paperclip. Was there an ET involvement in that? I believe it didn't get stopped in 1973, just went black and has become something much bigger. I say that from personal experience of being covertly targeted and knowing many others who claim highly sophisticated unknown techniques are used on them to isolate, impoverish etc It is something without much previous presence in human history. Could be an ET op.

posted on Feb, 12 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Here is an interesting video which relates to the Nazi's and thier development of UFO technologies. Also I think its important to note most german scientists from WW2 who were working on thier space program came to the USA and formed the CIA. Lets not forget where the USA got all of our technology from rockets to microwaves. . . .

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
As a related to ss officer Karl bischoff

American relative from Prussia I feel like an et being also the direct granddaughter of Edward Bishop of Salem and the direct granddaughter of Edward Colbourne the puritan knight. Good mixture for my nazi relatives being I read that the ss officer s had an hour of silence for the witch's of Salem and the direct grandchildren of Edward Bishop and Hannah Moore and husband of Bridget Bishop father of Edward jr and Sarah Wilde bishop. Are Karl bischoffs first cousins kids. Puritan knight Edward Colbourne belonging to the first to put the star of David on the Jews the puritan knight s
edit on 10-4-2015 by meanass because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2015 by meanass because: miss spelling

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The Nazi secret society is right here at home.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join