It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SIGH! i muffed up!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Try to follow with me!

So tonight. I was mixed in football, and my sister Desiree.
What ensued was a tired mix of Susan Sarandon and Vince Vaughn.( lots of bags under my eyes )

I was talking to my good friend about the new pet forum...
NOT WHAT CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH... TO THE THE DOG POUND FOR ME!.
So I was trying to explain the new forum while trying to talk about Dez Bryant( a noted football player )
She kept insisting on my error...

I got a little snippy. So I told her she was confusing her clothes for football. I insisted she meant LANE BRYANT!
Insert foot! Light the cannon!

I KNOW, I KNOW! I associated her with Lane Bryant...( and she's 120+ lbs ) I also like my ladies on the plus size.
I wish to publicly apologise to her!
My name s Tim. And I'm a major Dumb @ss! MAJOR!
Need I say more.!

I'm going to end it here. Feel free to minus stars.

edit on 5-2-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Arrgh! Yes really!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I am sorry. I have been unable to discern your meaning from the collection of what I assume to be trope references in your OP. I am more familiar with the spin of pulsars than I am with popular contemporary culture, and so I find it quite impossible to derive meaning from what you said.

All I know is, that you somehow angered a loved one by an inopportune and possibly Freudian slip of the tongue. If so, that's a shame, but it happens to everyone at some point, some of us more than others!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

All ya need to know is I mixed up Lane Bryant. It's a chain of clothing stores here in the united states. made for Very plus size Women. She was talking about Dez Bryant ( an NFL ATHLETE ).
I implied she didn't know her Football players from a line of heavy set women clothing. It would be similar to you saying a woman does not know soccer from fat lady clothing. Even though that's not what I meant. It's to late for me now.

Thanks for trying to understand.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Ah... OH! Oh dear.

Yes, that is a proper foot in mouth job! Better get the sheep dip out for that one!

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The pet forum is hurting for material.

top topics

join