It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: JessicaRabbitTx

Yes I agree, that was inner rage getting the better of me...

Torture and subsequent Corpse Mutilation is forbidden in Islam so I shouldn't really advocate it.

No worries...there are plenty on ATS, including me, that will advocate it for you. Just because your religion doesn't allow it doesn't mean you can't live vicariously through others right?

I am all for eye for an eye...they should go out in the same manner.

What is needed is to find something that is just as shocking to them as this is to the rest of the world....scare the crap out of them for if they are ever captured.

I know plenty of people say violence doesn't solve anything, but the extremists can't be changed. Violence is truly the ONLY way to get rid of them for good, so it may as well serve as a shock to the system to let them know that they will die a very violent and painful death. I am all for drawing and quartering them the slow way.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GogoVicMorrow
My question is why? If you really want your caliphate do exactly what they are doing minus these torture video. Its like theyre making propaganda agaibst themselves and that my why. This isnt about brilliantly and quietly taking land ita about provoking someone else far away and not involved in fighting a war.

In my opinion, why is obvious, They want exposure and they are sure getting it , remember no press is bad press, more murderers and degenerates will flock to the cause under the guise of righteousness.

Maybe they want their enemies to come their , after all fighting on your own ground in terrain you already know and is difficult when your army is massively spread out would be the Perfect way to fight a war with a little more advantage to them.

They want this ideology world wide you know that right? they are not going to settle for a little country tucked away somewhere.

And it keeps getting bigger and bigger

I say in half jest lets turn the lot into a glass parking lot , build the worlds biggest Mcdonalds on the site as a memorial, with a huge neon sign on the top that says 'Welcome to capitalism'

I will say I AM ashamed of myself slightly for typing the above sentence.. so like i said maybe they are going for exactly the reaction they want.

Q
edit on 3/2/15 by Quantum_Squirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
They are a cancer to humanity, to this planet, to mankind. They torture people, destroy ancient sites which belong to ALL of us.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

edit on 112828p://bTuesday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: LukeDAP

Sub humans..

Worse than animals.

Please don't insult animals by mentioning them in a same sentence with this scum.
These people are a disease that needs to be eradicated.

I couldn't agree more, this is sadism gone amok, and I fail to see...will never see the connection between this and anything I could believe in.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I would love it if we called them simply "IS", because ISIS is the name of a currently tested future cure for SMA (yes, that's personal).

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I hope Jordan mutilate the ISIS captives until they breathe their final breath.

ارقد في سلام (RIP)

Then they will be no different compared to Isis if they do that, and same for your mindset.

Watch over your anger and frustration ,for it can lead to times of darkness.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Jordan are claiming the pilot was killed a month ago. Last week ISIS were prepared to negotiate a prisoner swap, Jordan asked for proof of life and this wasn't forthcoming, instead they have provided proof of his murder.

I personally don't think Jordan should resort to killing any ISIS members they have in custody, they need to be bigger than that.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Appreciate that buddy!

& you make a good point with an eye for an eye...

Because true Jihad allows for an equal reaction to the transgression that is committed...

I'm not too sure if that overrides the idea that Mutilation is forbidden...

I will have to delve into that further.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: spych78

It's also the acronym for an Atheist organisation against Islam founded by an apostate.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not that it means anything of course...

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The action couldn't be better scripted to create the fear and loathing it will take to foment the Islam/Christian War.
This is the plan and this is just how the world will be dragged into such a holocaust that it will be only too grateful to accept a one world government.
Don't expect this to get any more civilised (if that's what you call it) formal warfare.....
The upshot is still the plan to plunge us into chaos and strife which will horrify even the hardest of hearts and lead to billions of cries for revenge .

This is psychological warfare ....against us all.....nothing will get better till all the bankers and the elite are eliminated from our societies.... and I mean....nothing.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Torture and subsequent Corpse Mutilation is forbidden in Islam so I shouldn't really advocate it.

Except mohommad tortured and murdered a captive to get his wealth......just like these animals. Then he took his wife for his own pleasure.

Wonder what Kinana bin al-Rabi would think of your claim?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
For the supposed sober people like the president of the US and Turkey, NATO and the ”Muslim” countries to allow these filthy barbarians to exist in itself is an indictment of our leaders as barbarians themselves.

I posted the day we learned of these beasts that the best thing to do is form a world coalition and exterminate ISIL.

But Obama is not the leader to do this.

Hillary has more balls than Obama

What do they have to do to get the leaders to understand this?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

If ISIS scum had oil, we would have been in there and sorted this.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Why share these pics of this mans death? You're just doing ISIS propaganda work for them!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Why share these pics of this mans death? You're just doing ISIS propaganda work for them!

The great conundrum of conspiracy web sites.

1. Show a pic of something horrible and you are helping them out.
2. Dont show a pic of the same thing and you are just another example of how the elite control and script everything.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Jordan are reporting that ISIS executed this man 3rd January, this the reason no prove was given when asked to prove he was still alive! They already knew he'd been killed, just needed evidence.

Needless to say, Jordan has already moved ISIS prisoners including that woman to the execution part of the prison. Good riddance, feed them all to the dogs!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I just saw the video and it is very much the most horrible thing ive seen (and i've seen a lot of isis videos). They have no respect for him and he burns alive for a long time. These are the worst type of people and to put out the fire they drop rocks and dirt on him. No respect for fellow Muslims, no respect for people.

Scary to think this pilot was a Muslim and what they did to him

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I am all for eye for an eye...they should go out in the same manner.

What is needed is to find something that is just as shocking to them as this is to the rest of the world....scare the crap out of them for if they are ever captured.

I know plenty of people say violence doesn't solve anything, but the extremists can't be changed. Violence is truly the ONLY way to get rid of them for good, so it may as well serve as a shock to the system to let them know that they will die a very violent and painful death. I am all for drawing and quartering them the slow way.

Aaaaiiiiiii! No Vasa, no. Stop with the horrific visuals. Look, they kill people, and the coalition is trying to kill them in turn. The end result is death. There is no need to lower oneself to the same depraved level as them before that, or how could one distinguish the one from the other?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

If folk want to see a man in the last moments of his life then check out the ISIS Twitter feed.

No need to help these scum bags by spreading and sharing their propaganda.

edit on 3.2.2015 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join