It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video shows Jordanian pilot Muadh al-Kasasbeh being burned alive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

And pretend it isn't happening? It's a highly tropical subject but I'd prefer to have my news uncensored, no matter how terrible.

link   
I call BS.

And enabling by ATS for allowing propaganda in a News forum.

link   
www.breakingnews.com...

Jordan are going to execute the six prisoners tonight.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco
a reply to: opethPA

If folk want to see a man in the last moments of his life then check out the ISIS Twitter feed.

No need to help these scum bags by spreading and sharing their propaganda.
You know this is one thing that has bothered me for a while.

Why is ISIS allowed to have a twitter account, a facebook, a google+ account, or ANY social media presence at all?

I understand the whole "American Freedom of Expression" And the "Free Internet" thing, but one these guys AREN'T americans and two they are actively promoting terror. Does the twitfacespace+ people ban them when they see them and they just keep popping up, or do they do nothing and just let them spread their propaganda on their services?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic
I call BS.

There's evidence. Video, tweets, photographs.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
having now seen the video i am not only appalled but astonished at how the production is replete with snazzy graphics and slow motion shots, which lend the whole horrific spectacle an extra level of ghoulishness.

what the hell is happening to the world?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I call BS.

So would rather these atrocities don't get reported and everything gets swept under the rug nice and clean like? If this was covered up would you not complain about that as well?

Also, who on ATS is going to be swayed by this so called "propaganda" to go join ISIS in it's madness?
edit on 3-2-2015 by ScientificRailgun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
ISIS meet carpet bombing, carpet bombing meet ISIS.... I hope you enjoy each others company!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
having now seen the video i am not only appalled but astonished at how the production is replete with snazzy graphics and slow motion shots, which lend the whole horrific spectacle an extra level of ghoulishness.

what the hell is happening to the world?
The "world" is getting along fine for the most part. What you're seeing is a group of people who still think it's 100 AD and can impose their disgusting will on an unwilling, modern society.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

a reply to: Willtell

Centuries ago!

Welcome to 2015!

2015 HEY.

Then why is this supposed civilized world
DOING NOHTING ABOUT IT!

But some raggedy ass poor KURDS

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jhn7537

When are people that keep saying this going to realize that you cannot defeat an enemy like IS by "carpet bombing" any particular area?

Have you ever really thought that statement through?

How does one kill ideology by "carpet bombing"?

You do realize ISIS has supporters and sympathizers in a variety of countries, don't you?
edit on 3-2-2015 by Jakal26 because: I'm not trying to be condecending.....it's just, there isn't a simple answer like that to a complex problem like that which has arouse and is spreading....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LukeDAP

Frankly, I have no words for such barbaric behavior. I'm also aware of training camps of foreign entities (possible terrorist connections) operating within the borders of the US.

Why don't these militia groups that are almost all talk, do something and take these training camps out?

With all the intelligence resources at the world's disposal, why can't we locate these hedonous monsters?

These groups represent an ideology that is too dangerous to be allowed to exist. I know someone will claim Christianity is along the same lines, but I would argue that Christ never taught his followers to light his oppressors on fire.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

I hope Jordan mutilate the ISIS captives until they breathe their final breath.

It sounds good but in reality it just spreads this kind of barbaric inhumanity even further slowly making it more acceptable.

Fight fire with fire...

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Not the Quran, but the Hadith...

There is no punishment in the Quran in reference to fire other than what Allah may do in the afterlife.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

a reply to: LukeDAP

Why share these pics of this mans death? You're just doing ISIS propaganda work for them!

I meant no disrespect to the man. I'm not religious in any possible way, so, while I didn't send any prayers for him and his family, I did take a minute to think of them, hoping that his family will be taken care of and wishing I could send them "good vibes".

I posted that particular picture (there were a few) because:

1. there's always a debate about green screens and how real it is;

2. you can see the fire and how the man was locked;

3. you CANNOT see his face, and it was before the fire took him.

Number 3 is the most important, since I believe that showing his face and/or him burning would've been disrespectful, grotesque and 100% unnecessary. I assure you, though, that I've never intended to post ISIS propaganda for them. I'm more than willing to delete it if others see it as disrespectful to the victim (RIP).

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Where are all of the Nazis now?

They had millions of followers plus the Japanese empire. The Italian empire, the Hungarians and more, even the Spanish.

Isil maybe 30 thousand at most.

That's the point here.

The world is allowing a few thousand savages to run amuck.

Something that could be erased in a few weeks

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
You are aware many countries are bombing ISIL right?..including Canada which at first I was wanting us not to get involved.
Me thinks it's time to kick it up quite a few notches and Im good with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard

I call BS.

There's evidence. Video, tweets, photographs.

I've searched and found nothing except one still image that was definitely not lethal.

It's BS and belongs in the HOAX forum.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Lack of oil!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: flammadraco

Not the Quran, but the Hadith...

There is no punishment in the Quran in reference to fire other than what Allah may do in the afterlife.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join