It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killed for being gay. Man thrown from rooftop by ISIS survives fall only to be stoned to death

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

He should have asked asylum from persecution in the US and moved here, I am sure that the Obama administration would have granted the poor man something.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

This ISIS mob just don't seem to understand the will of Allah. I mean given the distinct fact that the person in question survived the initial ordeal of being tossed of a roof supposedly at the will of there God and by there own hand one could quite possibly conclude Allah wished the Man to live.

Stupid nonsensical xenophobic religions intolerant homophobic twats are what they are!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   
don't worry its just a matter of time before their corpses are being found disrespectful somewhere rotting in the bushes..karma always find her way.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: infinityorder

a reply to: infinityorder

Except wesrburrow is at best a few dozens of people, and with Islam this has been seen a lot everywhere in the Muslim world.

Really,,,everywhere in the muslim world huh....you are really going to have a hard time backing that up aren't you....so lets hear what have you got ?

lets make this easy for you lets start with one of the largest muslim populations on the planet....Indonesia...

i am waiting eagerly for your response

OK let's play this game.

How many times has westburrow killed anyone?

Just name one instance.

You can't compare the 2.

One rapes kills tortures thousands over their idiotic religion.

The other uses legally protected free speech to harass people over their idiotic religion.

Just trying to keep it honest.

You are honestly comparing outspoken Christians with raping murderers.

That is at best retarded.

BTW there have been many attacks by Muslims in Indonesia, one in 2002 killed 202 people.... Try Google guy.

It works I swear.

Now what were you misleading about?

LOL...so all you have is 1 attack from 13 years ago.....and some insults ...

Ok then by your statement trying to debate with you would be like banging my head against a wall....with that i will leave you to your bigoted thought process ...good day sir

Maybe look up Jemaah Islamiyah and Indonesia.....they have killed and injured quite a few in multiple attacks.....and if you couldn't tell by the name, they are Islamic AND in Indonesia.

Like the other poster said, you compared the two, so let us hear about the Westboro attacks please.....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

This ISIS mob just don't seem to understand the will of Allah. I mean given the distinct fact that the person in question survived the initial ordeal of being tossed of a roof supposedly at the will of there God and by there own hand one could quite possibly conclude Allah wished the Man to live.

Stupid nonsensical xenophobic religions intolerant homophobic twats are what they are!

That's why they allowed this "adultress" to live after she survived her stoning.

A Syrian woman accused of adultery, and sentenced by ISIS to death by stoning, has survived the wicked and cruel punishment.

In a miracle of sorts, however, one woman facing jihadist Islamic men hurling stones at her for alleged adultery was at first left for dead after being stoned. But then she got up and walked away, reports Yahoo News.

Thinking the woman dead, the ISIS militants stopped bashing her with their rocks, believing the stoning was complete. But, in what must have been a shocking surprise to the thuggish ISIS would-be murderers, the woman suddenly got up and made a run for it, having survived the stoning.

“An IS militant was about to open fire at her when an Islamist jurist intervened and stopped him saying it was God’s will that she did not die,” reported The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. The (ISIS) jurist then told the woman who had survived the stoning that while she was free to go, she also must “repent.”

I'm curious if they had "conducted their business in private" instead of with a large mob and whipping them up into a blood lust frenzy, would the gentlemen had been free to go, due to God's will, as well? Without the mob rule that is. Unfortunately we all know they want, and need that blood lust, especially now with the numbers being down due to losing Kobani and having members die in the air strikes and the loss of their members from the Kurds and the strikes. They want these guys out for blood. That way, the low levels will go out and say "Look how great these guys are! They are cleaning up this world while these people try and stop them! You need to join us!" It's shameful, but let's face it, they know what they are doing by doing this on a world stage where everyone can see it.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No, you are looking at this in the wrong way. Allah clearly wanted to prolong the suffering. At least, that's how it will be rationalised by the mob and those perpetrating this savagery.

If Allah wanted him saved he would have dropped a bomb. Sorry getting Allah and Satan mixed up.

Regards

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I found it's impossible to argue with the apologists on here. They'll invariably bring up Westboro Baptist as a counter-argument and try to equate a few yahoo protesters with the savage killings of the Muslim extremists. And when you point out sourced logic, they'll pick up their ball and go home, vowing to leave the thread.
edit on 3-2-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Don't you love it when people start losing an argument so they call you a bigot and run away?

I just dont understand how people keep using westboro as a comparison, they are nothing alike.

They can never name even one instance of the westboro douche bags even coming close to rape murder or torture.

So how then can they be used as an example if Christians acting like the terrorists.

It is a complete failure of logic.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

I found it's impossible to argue with the apologists on here. They'll invariably bring up Westboro Baptist as a counter-argument and try to equate a few yahoo protesters with the savage killings of the Muslim extremists. And when you point out sourced logic, they'll pick up their ball and go home, vowing to leave the thread.

I know...but I still hope one day at least one will buy a clue.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Except wesrburrow is at best a few dozens of people, and with Islam this has been seen a lot everywhere in the Muslim world.

Really,,,everywhere in the muslim world huh....you are really going to have a hard time backing that up aren't you....so lets hear what have you got ?

lets make this easy for you lets start with one of the largest muslim populations on the planet....Indonesia...

OK let's play this game.

Just name one instance.

You can't compare the 2.

The other uses legally protected free speech to harass people over their idiotic religion.

BTW there have been many attacks by Muslims in Indonesia, one in 2002 killed 202 people.... Try Google guy.

It works I swear.

Ok then by your statement trying to debate with you would be like banging my head against a wall....with that i will leave you to your bigoted thought process ...good day sir

Maybe look up Jemaah Islamiyah and Indonesia.....they have killed and injured quite a few in multiple attacks.....and if you couldn't tell by the name, they are Islamic AND in Indonesia.

Like the other poster said, you compared the two, so let us hear about the Westboro attacks please.....

Did the poster think that Indonesia was some how immune to the world wide Islamic terrorists?

I just don't understand the thinking.

They obviously have a comp and internet, how hard is it to use Google?

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I know who's suffering should really be prolonged, ISIS time will come! Hopefully at the hands of there own people rather than at the expense of others, but its in the post.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
no no no no no no no, you do not understand, see, that is their culture, and we should respect it and value it for it's beautiful diversity!

I refuse to ever respect that heinous culture. It's a backwards ideology stuck in the dark ages. I love how apologists will try to bring up Westboro like they execute people or something.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He should have asked asylum from persecution in the US and moved here, I am sure that the Obama administration would have granted the poor man something.

I was wondering how long it would take for Obama to get dragged into this thread. Lol

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

It's the modern equivalent of a witch hunt, surely if he were in a homosexual affair and was caught they would've caught the second party too.

Either there was no second party and the man wasn't homosexual but needed getting rid of or the other man was too important or probably from IS!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Well, cannot really tell if the crowd was just regular citizens or ISIS folks - but neither way, all of them are showing what regular good muslims should be doing in a situation like that - and in many other. Kill, kill, kill - and when in doubt, kill again.

Thing is, it might have been brutal and barbaraic, but the very same story is taking place in their neighboring, well organized crime syndicate, the Saudi's. The poor chap would have met his creator even there, perhaps in another manner, but never-the-less, eventually been stoned there as well.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

OK let's play this game.

Just name one instance.

You can't compare the 2.

It works I swear.

thats not isis though is it ?...the debate i was having with the other poster was about isis...i said isis represents muslims about as much as westbro represents christians......obviously you think isis represent all muslims as well.....well good for you
edit on 3-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Some religions just refuse to evolve into the 21st century. They are not held back by extremism either. Regards

some people like living in the middle ages so it seems.....or those that teach these religions are stuck in the middle ages

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

But you asked about attacks in Indonesia like there haven't been any. When in fact there have.

really there have been attacks in indonesia by isis ?....

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed oh please isis represent muslims about as much as westbro baptists represent christians

on topic...yes these morons need to thrown into a pit of burning tar

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i don't think it was proven he was gay. i mean unless they caught him in a romantic act or he openly came out there is no way anyone could know for sure.

suspect, alleged but not actually tried in a court? good enough to pass judgement and execute? i just don''t get people sometimes.

It was likely about as good a representation as the average Muslim women gets after being raped since her testimony is worth 1/3 that of a man.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join