It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double UFO Sighting During CSETI Meditation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Agreed. That is absolutely what I was hoping for, as it seemed like a great opportunity to discuss a video of something presented on multiple cameras with a bit of mystery surrounding it.

I'm truly happy!

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
It has to be accepted that Greer is not an objective scientist or Ufologist. He is now sort of a religious believer.

Nothing wrong with that it’s a free country. I think it still is.

Therefore his contributions should be looked at in that light.

Im all for criticizing him or the objective study of this video. I'm just against mocking people.

Ive seen the harm that does.
And it AINT PRETTY

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Awww, come on Vasa Croe! If someone was there to heckle it would be a major bummer for the vibe!

Seriously, if people paid that much to learn meditation and look at the sky, I doubt they'd be patient with someone making sarcastic comments or outright arguing, calling them fools, etc.

- AB

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We can treat this video just as we would any other ANONYMOUSLY posted "UFO" video, which we have for the purposes of explaining what is seen.

Background of the poster does, however, contribute to the likelihood of it being a hoax or misrepresentation, so should we deliberately ignore that aspect? Fans of Greer may say yes, but after viewing the "invisible starship" video I cannot agree, nor do I understand how anyone else who has can.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

My point is, rather than just say "its fake" there needs to be some real proof and plausibility for the theory of how it was faked. I know I've learned a huge amount in this discussion and its only to the good.

I'm not going to argue with people regarding Greer and how they feel about him. That's not what I'm trying to do here at all. I'm more applying the same rigor to this as to anything, so I can learn something. It is an exercise in problem solving and investigation.

At some point, however, the only way to get an answer would be to do some serious legwork...

- AB

Well....the problem here is that flares are real and UFO's have never been proven to be real, so the odds are in the favor of them being flares which are known to operate and appear just as these have.

Nothing to do with Greer at all really....just that he is the one perpetrating the HOAX on this particular event.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I'm not being clear, sorry. I understand that is a factor in people making their decision. My point is that I didn't want to see it rest at just that - I wanted to see if the folks here could treat it as an anonymous video, and I have not been disappointed!

I am not challenging the opinion regarding Greer, merely wanting the video evidence to be really looked at.

Thanks so much for all you have contributed, draknoir.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I understand. I appreciate the discussion going into the depth that it has. I really really do!
Thank you so much for all your input. I'm excited about what I have learned that I can now put into my "investigative knowledge." It makes me a better researcher, and I appreciate it.

- AB

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Awww, come on Vasa Croe! If someone was there to heckle it would be a major bummer for the vibe!

Seriously, if people paid that much to learn meditation and look at the sky, I doubt they'd be patient with someone making sarcastic comments or outright arguing, calling them fools, etc.

- AB

Well, the real problem is that is appears you can't even question whether or not they are real at all. It is a "you must believe" situation where no other voice of questioning can come up. So all you are doing is surrounding yourself with a bunch of other idiots of the same mindset to all make love to the idea that you happen to be one of the only humans on earth that has witnessed this and are some sort of "Ambassador" as he puts it on his site......yet all you did was pay $2-4K to see some flares and meditate for a few days.

But alas, I guess alien interaction is reserved ONLY for those that have the expendable money to see them, and ONLY for Greer to be able to produce them. Wonder what cut the aliens get from his $80K for showing up and wasting all their resources and time on a light show for stupid humans.......

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I'm not being clear, sorry. I understand that is a factor in people making their decision. My point is that I didn't want to see it rest at just that - I wanted to see if the folks here could treat it as an anonymous video, and I have not been disappointed!

I am not challenging the opinion regarding Greer, merely wanting the video evidence to be really looked at.

Well you've seen me change my mind and back again during the course of this thread, so I'm obviously open to better explanations.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Well you've seen me change my mind and back again during the course of this thread, so I'm obviously open to better explanations.

As am I. Though I highly doubt anyone could get me to believe these are aliens contacting us in UFO's.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I hear what you are saying. It is an "experiential" event and NOT an "investigative" event. You are there to have a meditation/possible otherworldly experience without ruining the ethos for everyone by saying, "um, yeah, but that looks like a flare?" It is a bit of group-think, I will certainly give you that.

I've heard of people having simultaneous visualizations/telepathic experiences, I've heard people say there were sounds like footsteps and voices where no one was around, I've heard about people seeing mysterious lights, compasses going wonky, car lights flipping on and off, etc. It all smacks of the "paranormal" and I really have no idea what people are experiencing; if its only in their own heads, if it's all theatre magic, if its similar to Skinwalker ranch and other studied paranormal things... I don't know. ??? It may be like the old seances or maybe it isn't, I just don't know for sure. All I know is that there are some strong parallels, man made or not, to those other kinds of events.

I am very pleased that collective effort has been made to look into these lights. Thank you!!
edit on 3-2-2015 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
We really don’t know what these orange lights are.

One thing Greer said was right.

They were real pretty.

But, interestingly, last night for the first time in my life I saw what I can only describe as a UFO.

It was something, a light, that traveled so goddam fast, and I mean fast… across the sky that it certainly was nothing a human created.

This object didn't fly...it zoomed

Do I know this was a UFO?
Of course not

Greer’s lights though were so dam big!

If these were alien then they were mother ships.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Do I know this was a UFO?
Of course not

Actually it would seem that you do.

Unless you know what it really was.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
From another article on this same sighting:

The witnesses are sure these lights are UFO’s, but according to other people, these two lights are artillery illumination rounds or just flares.

CSETI member Mark Simmons said: ”I was there and watching with a pair of AN/PVS-7B Gen-3 night vision goggles. There were no airplanes in that area in the sky before, during or after these lights were seen. Also, I saw no smoke. Any smoke would have been illuminated by the flares and a smoke trail/plume would have been visible in the goggles after the event.”

LINK

Granted, this is a CSETI member, so if you do not find him credible, then you may not like his testimony. I just thought it was interesting.

Artillery illumination rounds is something we had not discussed. I know NOTHING about them if they are different from the military grade flares we've already discussed. Are the different? Would they require planes?

Also, according to further research, it MAY BE possible to get older, unused military grade flares from army surplus. So that means it wasn't necessarily military in nature, or impossible to do. It is, however, illegal to set off emergency flares - if caught you can be asked to pay for the rescue mission ($90,000). So it is very inadvisable to do this.
edit on 3-2-2015 by AboveBoard because: clarity

edit on 3-2-2015 by AboveBoard because: add source link

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

I would say those rounds look similar...here is a video where they are going off and you see no smoke. You can also see how these could be mistaken for a UFO because of the formation of them.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
ooooh...so close!

I was with you all the way...Right up until "Meditation"

Peace

Ohh, so close to seeing them, all it takes is a little meditation! There are short cuts like Greeting, Joy, Saying Hey, I just Know You Guys Are Up There, Thank You, I'd love to see you. Sometimes they'll shoot across right in front, as that happened a few months ago for me, but sometimes they just flash a bit, or you see it out the corner of your eyes.

Meditating is a sure fire way, however, for most.

Those red lights he shows, they're similiar to some of our closer up sightings that went over our roof, the 2 different scenarios involved them vanishing as they got close, or arching up way higher, so no one would pay attention, but they also when straight over the roof at about 200 feet maybe, roughly plane size, and they were saucers.

Also I just got a big greeting from those light. I challenge you to try it, watch that video and just say, Thank You, Greetings, and glow your heart chakra out, or hold your hand over your heart, and see what happens.

posted on Feb, 3 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Ohh, so close to seeing them, all it takes is a little meditation!

And giving scammers like Greer money - that is the most important part!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join