It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Masons Are Coming

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Yeah, get used to them revising the meaning of the ritual, it happens.

I wonder what it is if you don't mind me asking, Axeman, that you couldn't find outside of Masonry?

Don't worry, your oath to Masonry does not come before anything else in your life. Your continual pledge, well, thats a different story....

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
What does one find in Freemasonry that they do not find elsewhere:

Hope, Charity, Temperance, Fortitude, Prudence, Virtue, Honour and Mercy to name a few.

Yer you can find bits here and bits there but they are always limited to those of the same faith, colour sect or opinion. Seldom will you find a group so willing to apply equality to all mankind, not just those that aggree with them.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
I wonder what it is if you don't mind me asking, Axeman, that you couldn't find outside of Masonry?

I don't mind you asking, and I'll be happy to answer that the best I can as soon as you answer ANY of the MANY challenges you've been given on this board this week.

Just one will do.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

I don't mind you asking, and I'll be happy to answer that the best I can as soon as you answer ANY of the MANY challenges you've been given on this board this week.

Just one will do.

Dude, I hope you're not holding your breath!

Those guys, for some reason, think it's ok to challenge everything that we stand for, but they themselves are above contempt. It's actually sorta funny...

[edit on 11-2-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Again, what is so foreign about the idea of having Good people vouch for Evil people?

Then you can argue all you want that I called you evil, when I didn't.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Again, what is so foreign about the idea of having Good people vouch for Evil people?

Then you can argue all you want that I called you evil, when I didn't.

I have NEVER put ANYONE on the ignore list, but damn if you aren't tempting me.

Put up or shut up, willya? Personally I would prefer the latter of those two requests...

ML if I was holding my breath I would have passed out days ago!

It would be funny if it weren't so damn sad.

[edit on 2/11/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by TgSoe
The pencil thing will all come later.

Yeah, I get that alot.

So I told the guys about you saying that you had three pages of memory work to learn and they just chuckled and said something like "3 pages?! That's it?!?!" Something like 1500 words here, I think... When I was told that one of the other guys was like "Now don't scare him off, boys!"

I figure I can handle it though.

Ah yeah man you can handle it, your probably posting ten times that a day on ATS. We didn't start coaching until the following meeting which was two weeks after my initiation. I think I had about 6 nights worth of coaching. I would have liked to have had a few more nights but were going to be working on it a lot as they want me and the other guy to go strait into a chair, a JS and SS I believe. Our lodge is kind of short on people, they say 3 really dedicated members died off and some others just don't show up. There are five police that belong to our lodge but often can't come because of thier schedule.

We start coaching Fellowcraft tonight so hopefully it wont be long until I'm a MM. Near as I can tell right now I really like it and plan to be here a while.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
In the two lodges I've been to there are exclusively newly raised MM's in those positions. Like 3 months or less from the time they're raised until they are in a Chair. I want to get in line too, so I can participate and learn the ritual better. No substitute for experience.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Yeah, can't wait till the next time some strangers blindfold me, and have me recite an Oath where I agree to not having a problem being ripped apart if I would reveal a secret which I don't even know what it is!

Of course, Axeman is right, it is HARD to achieve trance all alone just reading a book with some really weird oaths and rituals in it, but when you're there, doing it, what a rush!

Its like someone is telling you what to say, and you get to repeat it, and you have the privilige of having a Master tell you what to do, like the man improving task of making coffee for all the Brothers.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I used to post here a while ago. I was only an Initiate then. I'm a Master Mason now, raised late last month (in Ontario, Canada.)

It's fun to see that quite a few Anti-Masonic losers still hang around ATS.

Some notable past losers:

-PublicGadfly
-MrNecros
-Project_Pisces

I look forward to plenty of entertainment from the current group of ignorant cowans.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I 'll be leaving in just a few minutes to go through the Master Mason Ritual , when I come back I will be a real Master Mason. I gotta run for now , I just wanted to keep you folk updated as many of you have been with me from the get go on this thing and have helped me make my decision to become a Mason.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Some notable past losers: MrNecros

now you did it, he's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Master_Mason
I look forward to plenty of entertainment from the current group of ignorant cowans.

Welcome back brother. Believe me, you won't be disappointed. These guys are as ignorant as ever.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well I survived it friends a little bruised up a bit but I think I can make it. I feel as though I have been raised from the dead. What was really funny was watching the guy go after me. I about bent over double laughing when he was accosted.

Its been fun but I gotta peel.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well I survived it friends a little bruised up a bit but I think I can make it. I feel as though I have been raised from the dead. What was really funny was watching the guy go after me. I about bent over double laughing when he was accosted.

Congrats, dude!

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I have no doubt you'll survive
Congrats Brother

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Congratulations BROTHER.

I am sure that you will never regret you decission. You will get out of our fraternity more than you put in.

I've been an observer of this site only till now. But I couldn't pass up the chance to welcome you home.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join