It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine chief of staff ‘thwarts Western allegations’ by admitting no combat with Russian troops

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: yuppa

If 5k members of the US 101st air assault go on vacation with their uniforms and military equipment to Russia do you think Russia would argue its not an invasion?

lol. your version is a better point than mine.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Yes, to resist in Ukraine is to be labeled "Pro Russian". Thats one way we know who's backing who. Resisting the Junta in Kiev is what any ordinary citizen would do if their government was burned out of existence by fringe extremists.

That makes them anti Kiev and anti Coup, not "Pro Russian". That term is used in the west and shows who they really want you to think the enemy is… the Russians.

Thats how you know who's behind the coup also. The US / EU (NATO).

Couldn't agree more intrptr.

100% Logical and correct.

Could also call them patriots, since their country has been hijacked by Western powers.

All those nukes and the threat of a nuclear war going on for decades...all they needed to do was what they've done here, instigate a Western backed coup, send in 'private mercs' from you know who, snipe a few protestors and police, stir the pot, ready the massive media propaganda campaign, ready the internet snivelling lying cowards/warriors (depending on your POV) on forums like ATS and let loose with the unrelenting anti-Russian posts, flooding forums from East to West and you get a situation like we are seeing in Ukraine.

Who needs nukes to take over the world?

All you need is an army of trolls and propagandists, a few hundred 'private agitators' and complete control of your nations media and bobs your uncle...within a few months, you have the target country playing ball.

Russia obviously know what is going on..i doubt they are simply laying back and doing nothing.

My guess is they are strengthening Russian - China ties, allying with the newest and most powerful superpower, China, is a shrewd gambit IMO. US is going the way of the Dodo, Americans are set to become a 3rd word nation within 20 -30 years and will be sending out the begging bowl to both China and Russia in due course.

The lesson?

Be careful who you piss off today, because tomorrow, they might just be the only way you are going to eat and heat your homes.

edit on 1-2-2015 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

Couldn't agree more intrptr.

100% Logical and correct.

Could also call them patriots, since their country has been hijacked by Western powers.

There was no coup in Ukraine and the facts support that. Not to mention Russia recognizes the Ukrainian government.

All those nukes and the threat of a nuclear war going on for decades...all they needed to do was what they've done here, instigate a Western backed coup, send in 'private mercs' from you know who, snipe a few protestors and police, stir the pot, ready the massive media propaganda campaign, ready the internet snivelling lying cowards/warriors (depending on your POV) on forums like ATS and let loose with the unrelenting anti-Russian posts, flooding forums from East to West and you get a situation like we are seeing in Ukraine.

Who needs nukes to take over the world?

See response above reference the false use of the term coup.

All you need is an army of trolls and propagandists, a few hundred 'private agitators' and complete control of your nations media and bobs your uncle...within a few months, you have the target country playing ball.

Like Russia has done in Crimea and the South and East of Ukraine. Like Russia consolidating all media to state controlled management in addition to a massive budget to broadcast their propaganda outside their borders. Russian media has been caught to many times lying about this subject and have 0 credibility.

Russia obviously know what is going on..i doubt they are simply laying back and doing nothing.

Being they are behind this mess of course they know whats going on.

My guess is they are strengthening Russian - China ties, allying with the newest and most powerful superpower, China, is a shrewd gambit IMO.

China has failed to support Russia over Ukraine.
China took Russia for a ride over their first oil agreement.
China took advantage of Russia over their second oil agreement.
Russia had to sell a percentage of their state oil company to china per agreements.
China has failed to recognize the illegal occupation / annexation of Crimea.
China has failed to recognize the rebel occupying governments in Donbass and Luhansk.

China is not going to run to Russia's defense should Russia start a shooting war. The Chinese government has its own internal issues that would be exacerbated by focusing their attention on Russia's 11th hour foray into the insane.

US is going the way of the Dodo, Americans are set to become a 3rd word nation within 20 -30 years and will be sending out the begging bowl to both China and Russia in due course.

Please support this with sources so we can all be on the same page as to how you arrived at this conclusion.

The lesson?

Be careful who you piss off today, because tomorrow, they might just be the only way you are going to eat and heat your homes.

Considering Russian finances / economy they should take this advice.

You guys spend a lot of time hyping Russia up and that they can stand on their own and don't need outside assistance. Whats interesting is you guys also like to invoke BRICS and China as supporting Russia.

Which is it? Russia can stand on its own or it cant?
edit on 1-2-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

We just have to wait before Oliver Stone makes it "official" of course.

Oliver Stone's New Movie: "Ukraine: The CIA Coup" Coming To A Theater Near You

Source

You will, as is the normal, call him out as being a nutcase of course, but enough people will use their brains to see it for what it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Thanks for the link to Oliver Stone. Everyone should read that.

Excerpt…

the West has maintained the dominant narrative of “Russia in Crimea” whereas the true narrative is “USA in Ukraine.” The truth is not being aired in the West. It’s a surreal perversion of history that’s going on once again, as in Bush pre-Iraq ‘WMD’ campaign.

Only too obvious what is occurring in the Western Main Scream…

Run, hide, deny, lie, cheat, steal…

"American eyes, American eyes,

View the world from American eyes.

Bury the past, rob us blind,

and leave nothing behind." --Lyrics

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Yeah you guys posted that some time back and it was no more true then than it is now.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah you guys posted that some time back and it was no more true then than it is now.

And this will be coming from the guy who based a movie that assigned blame to an agency linked, reactionary, homosexual sadomasochistic sex ring that killed JFK, so it isn't surprising how this one will distort facts.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just saw a report on Al Jazeera. They dug an 85 year-old woman out of the rubble of her basement in Eastern Ukraine. She thought she was already dead.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I wonder what the response would be if Russia went "alright we will stop support for the Ukrainian rebels if the West and its allies stopped supporting the Syrian rebels".

Doubt there would be any takers to the offer just more sabre rattling.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
volunteers from Russia have a Russian passport. Russian Army have a military ID and can not be at the hands of Russian passport. in the USSR and Russia mandatory military service about 90% of men served in the army, some have combat experience, and they are not professional killers Western type of private military companies but are motivated and win even 1 vs 20, your western mercenaries refuse fight if their 10- vs 1, but unarmed civilians killing all . regardless of gender and age Incidentally major European anti-Russian sanctions have been just after the armistice initiated Russia in Minsk. I think the place to recall who started the ww2 in 1933 declared economic war on Germany en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

The Jewish boycott of German goods refers to one of the international Jewish responses to the policies of the Nazis.

The boycott started in March 1933 in both Europe and the US. Sources claim it continued until the entry of the US into the war.

Both the Nazis and some outside Germany saw the boycott as an act of aggression, with the UK newspaper the Daily Express going so far as to put as headline: "Judea Declares War on Germany".

The Nazi regime protested internationally and on April 1, 1933, organized a (one day) boycott of Jewish businesses in Germany, which was the first of official anti-Jewish acts by the German government.

SO actually it was in Protest of the way Nazis were treating jewish people in germany before the Boycott of the german goods. So once again Fault GERMANY as starting the entire problem.

If you are going to revise history dont link us the page where the information is to REFUTE THE CLAIM.

ALso the article headline says "JUDEA declares war" not the "US declares war" on germany when that happenned

So these volunteers from russia are not pressured to go spend some time in Ukraine? SO i guess these soldiers families are liars and sre traitors to the russian people yes?

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

a reply to: yuppa

If 5k members of the US 101st air assault go on vacation with their uniforms and military equipment to Russia do you think Russia would argue its not an invasion?

- Explain this:

Putin: Ukraine Army in Fact ‘NATO Legion’

“We often say: Ukrainian army, Ukrainian army. But who is really fighting [in eastern Ukraine]? There are official divisions of the armed forces but to a great extent there are so-called voluntary nationalist battalions. This is not even an army, it's a foreign legion. In this case it's a foreign NATO legion,” Putin said, speaking before university students in the city of St. Petersburg.

- What does this mean? Have a listen:

"Out Of My Face Please" - Why Are US Soldiers In Mariupol?

Hacked US Documents Said To Reveal Extent Of Undisclosed US "Lethal Aid" For Ukraine Army

- Here’s a FACT that western MSM won’t report on:

Russia was invaded by one MILLION Ukrainian men of military age, hiding from Poroshenko - official data

Ukrainian separatist advance forces mass flight

- Wanna know something screwed up?

Ukrainian Journalist Openly Calls for Genocide on Hromadske TV, Financed by the US and the Netherlands

* Bogdan Boutkevitch: “You need to kill 1.5 million people in Donbass”

Ukraine: "We Target Civilians." Separatists: "Their Targeting Maps Prove It."

*Snip*

edit on 1-2-2015 by APT1Yksnidnak because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/1/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   

(post by APT1Yksnidnak removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: APT1Yksnidnak

- Explain this:

Propoganda

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

The back and forth stops immediately. Discuss the topic not each other. Keep it up, and there will be consequences.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
cmon no need for this. there obviously are Russian troops there, and they got their on their own accord, or they lived in Ukraine in the first place. for instance "Motorola" served in Chechnya, if in not mistaken, for the RAF. hes a commander in the NAF. been living in Ukraine for quite some time after his service was up.

if i lived in Russia all my life i would have served in the military(my grandmother had already gotten letters from the Russian govt trying to draft me) and i would have most likely got my ass to Ukraine after all this none sense started.

at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Russia didn't start this, but they will finish it. and what matters even less is what pro west shills spread on forums. its inconsequential. the ones with the power decide what happens and what doesn't happen. public opinion has no effect on much of anything.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

at the end of the day it doesn't matter. Russia didn't start this, but they will finish it. and what matters even less is what pro west shills spread on forums. its inconsequential. the ones with the power decide what happens and what doesn't happen. public opinion has no effect on much of anything.

This all F*cking day!!!

Uhmerica wants to go into Russian backyard & start some sh*t!?

* - Don't be surprised when u.s. gets blown away.

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: APT1Yksnidnak

- Explain this:

Propoganda

You didn't. If so, there would be a WIDE spread "OMGerd Russians" hysteria.

- Guess what? There's none. And you have ZERO evidence - - thats why you resort to one worded responses. I've provided ample evidence.

- - And there won't be consequences for me , cuz I back my statements up w/ legit ThreadKilling resources.

Silva = US
Diaz = Russia

Come get sum.
edit on Feb 1st 2015 by Djarums because: irrelevant spam video removed by admin

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join