It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine chief of staff ‘thwarts Western allegations’ by admitting no combat with Russian troops

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

another ignorant attempt at ignore the paragraph a few sentences lower- bravo - you can copy and paste the same-thing from the opening post without adding a single piece of maturity

He said that later, during the closed part, the chief of general staff said that Russian units are “in the second tier.

I say again, no one said Russians are fighting on the front line, Just like no one said AMERICANS are fighting on the front line.
That's because they are in the rear, managing, instructing, equipping etc.

do I need to make it simpler?

Oh now you have gone and done it.. using facts from the very article they failed to read to shoot their propaganda down.

Bravo

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

So Serbs cossacks are also in Ukraine and in the East does that mean they are taking orders from Putin to? if so where is the proof?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Wtf are you talking' about?

The thread title is:
Ukraine chief of staff 'thwarts Western allegations' by admitting no combat with Russian troops

I said that Ukrie forces aren't in contact with Russian forces. And aren't engaged w/ Russian forces.

*Snip*

edit on 31-1-2015 by SurrenderingAmerica because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/31/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

There are individuals who are there to protect "Russia" on a voluntary base for sure also, just as there French, Spain, etc. citizens. And yes, there are probably also some Russian Mercs active.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

So Serbs cossacks are also in Ukraine and in the East does that mean they are taking orders from Putin to? if so where is the proof?
Armed Cossacks Flock to Crimea to Help Russian Annexation Bid

March 2014 - Crimea

Armed groups of Cossacks from across the area are flocking to the disputed region to help Moscow wrest it from Ukraine in hopes they'll be rewarded by being integrated into Russia's primary security apparatus after the takeover is complete

It worked in Crimea...

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Its obvious to even the dumbest of individual that the American advisor and Russian advisors who are assisting Ukraine and th rebels would rarely go near the front line, they would infact lead from the rear - train, equip and manage the troops.

Exactly. This is a proxy war.

There are no regular NATO-, nor Russian forces on the frontlines.
Reconnaissance and SF monkeywrenches of all kinds for sure, but both blocks are leading from the shadows.

Now I can't provide proof for that either - but neither can anyone else about almost anything else when it comes to Ukraine.
Lots of bloody evidence, but still no proof. Period.
edit on 31-1-2015 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
But...but...but.....just the other day, Porky Poroshenko was telling people there were 500 Russian tanks and thousands of troops. According to some on here, there have been several invasions by Russia too, yet they never provide any data, photos, satellite images of these columns of troops and tanks.

The border area must be under full time surveillance, with the US watching like a hawk to get the invasion photos so they can splash it across the press. But, they have nothing and seemed to give up after pushing the initial images which were shown to be fakes, or taken elsewhere. In other words, they lied about it, just like they did to kick off the Gulf War after stating that Iraq was massing tanks and thousands of troops on the Saudi border. Anyone see a pattern of behaviour here?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

another ignorant attempt at ignore the paragraph a few sentences lower- bravo - you can copy and paste the same-thing from the opening post without adding a single piece of maturity

He said that later, during the closed part, the chief of general staff said that Russian units are “in the second tier.

I say again, no one said Russians are fighting on the front line, Just like no one said AMERICANS are fighting on the front line.
That's because they are in the rear, managing, instructing, equipping etc.

Yeah the US/NATO are doing a crapy jobb at their end. Not being able to help the Ukraine Army beat a smaller bunch of armed civilians.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Those armed civilians are sporting Russian heavy artillery and using Russian drones to spot for it....
The rebel forces are well equipped for the rag tag bunch they are purported to be....Russian lethal aid in abundance...
and perhaps someone could explain the news casts of Russian bodies coming home from the front in secrecy?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Those armed civilians are sporting Russian heavy artillery and using Russian drones to spot for it....
The rebel forces are well equipped for the rag tag bunch they are purported to be....Russian lethal aid in abundance...
and perhaps someone could explain the news casts of Russian bodies coming home from the front in secrecy?

That is odd, because Russia have deployed mobile furnaces to burn bodies.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

I like how the one holding Hitler's pic has devil's horns and a halo of light on his head.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkippyBalls

I like how the one holding Hitler's pic has devil's horns and a halo of light on his head.

These are not Russian soldier. They are Ukriane.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Ehm yeah, I know. Did I claim they are Russian?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkippyBalls

Ehm yeah, I know. Did I claim they are Russian?

You didnt claim anything.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Ukrankian fascists. That some in here support.
edit on 31-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

So what sparked your reply?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
But...but...but.....just the other day, Porky Poroshenko was telling people there were 500 Russian tanks and thousands of troops. According to some on here, there have been several invasions by Russia too, yet they never provide any data, photos, satellite images of these columns of troops and tanks.

The border area must be under full time surveillance, with the US watching like a hawk to get the invasion photos so they can splash it across the press. But, they have nothing and seemed to give up after pushing the initial images which were shown to be fakes, or taken elsewhere. In other words, they lied about it, just like they did to kick off the Gulf War after stating that Iraq was massing tanks and thousands of troops on the Saudi border. Anyone see a pattern of behaviour here?

Still waiting for REAL proof that there were 500 Russian tanks and thousands of troops right now in Ukraine by the Poroshenko fan club in here.

In invasion is more then 500 Russian tanks and thousands of troops. I hope you people realize Ukrainians have the same military tech as Russia and few other eastern states right?
edit on 31-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: Britguy

Still waiting for REAL proof that there were 500 Russian tanks and thousands of troops right now in Ukraine by the Poroshenko fan club in here.

In invasion is more then 500 Russian tanks and thousands of troops. I hope you people realize Ukrainians have the same military tech as Russia and few other eastern states right?

They will say that NATO cant show the evidence because the evidence are Secret "LoL".

They will make the claime official but not the evidence. They know that People have faith in NATOs propaganda, so NATO can say practically what ever they want.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   

It would not have taken the Russians 10 Months to simply take the Donetsk Airport, that should say enough.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Lol Lol LOl
RT
enough said!
RT would claim the earth is flat
if it suited Putins take !

This is a worthless thread. There are no other reliable
sources.

Should go to the 404 bin in my opinion.

top topics