It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck Vaccine Fraud – 2nd US Court Case Over MMR Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pardon?

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
a reply to: Pardon?

It is about the science. The science is not as definitive as you would like it to be. There are many unknowns and many risk that come along with vaccinations. You can continue to parrot the same ol talking points all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that people do get sick from vaccines and the evidence that vaccines are as effective as they claim and the reason for the decline in infection is just not there outside of weak correlation.

Then I'm afraid your definition and understanding of science is skewed.

People do get ill from vaccines but more get killed by lightning.

And the evidence for vaccine effectiveness is happening now, in real time.

Yeah sure..

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

originally posted by: xDeadcowx
a reply to: Pardon?

It is about the science. The science is not as definitive as you would like it to be. There are many unknowns and many risk that come along with vaccinations. You can continue to parrot the same ol talking points all day long, but it doesn't change the fact that people do get sick from vaccines and the evidence that vaccines are as effective as they claim and the reason for the decline in infection is just not there outside of weak correlation.

Then I'm afraid your definition and understanding of science is skewed.

People do get ill from vaccines but more get killed by lightning.

And the evidence for vaccine effectiveness is happening now, in real time.

Yeah sure..

So there aren't any measles cases happening then?
There's the evidence but keep your eyes wide shut and you'll be fine.

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Yeah and not a single death from a limited outbreak...Meanwhile there are almost 100 confirmed cases of deaths from the mmr vaccine and 0 deaths from measles from in the past 12 years..

www.wnd.com...

WASHINGTON – While those opposing mandatory vaccination for measles are widely portrayed as ignorant and even dangerous by some officials, pundits and even news media accounts, Centers for Disease Control records reveal a startling truth – while no one has died of measles in the U.S. in the last 12 years, 108 have died as a result of the adverse effects of the vaccine in that same time period.
The death statistics are recorded by Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, or VAERS, which captures only a small percentage of the actual number of deaths and other adverse reactions to the vaccine. In addition, 96 of the 108 deaths in that 12-year time period were a result of the MMR vaccine, now the preferred shot for measles immunization.

You want to play Russian roulette with a vaccine that has killed more then the measles itself has in the past 12 years..Fine..Trust Merck to your children then..I myself will import vaccines from Europe where most of the contaminants have been removed..And I suggest you read the civil complaint of the former Merck employees in this case...The MMR vaccine is nowhere as effective as the msm and vax pushers will have you believe ..
edit on pmq000000pmSun, 08 Feb 2015 19:59:58 -0600590000005808000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Meanwhile there are almost 100 confirmed cases of deaths from the mmr vaccine
Correction. There have been almost 100 reported deaths which occurred after the administration of the MMR vaccine. There is no confirmation that any of the deaths were the result of the vaccination.

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

vaers.hhs.gov...

edit on 2/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Meanwhile there are almost 100 confirmed cases of deaths from the mmr vaccine
Correction. There have been almost 100 reported deaths which occurred after the administration of the MMR vaccine. There is no confirmation that any of the deaths were the result of the vaccination.

When evaluating data from VAERS, it is important to note that for any reported event, no cause-and-effect relationship has been established. Reports of all possible associations between vaccines and adverse events (possible side effects) are filed in VAERS. Therefore, VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.

vaers.hhs.gov...

its a report from the vaers system..Where MOST of the cases are reported by the vaccination companies and doctors with very few reported by the patiens..

Anyone can file a VAERS report, including health care providers, manufacturers, and vaccine recipients. The MAJORITY of VAERS reports are sent in by Vaccine Manufactures(37%) and Health care providers (36%). The remaining reports are obtained from state immunization programs (10%), vaccine recipients (or their parent/guardians, 7%) and other sources (10%). Vaccine recipients or their parents or guardians are encouraged to seek the help of their health care professional in filling out the VAERS form. Each report provides valuable information that is added to the VAERS database. Accurate and complete reporting of post-vaccination events supplies the information needed for evaluation of vaccine safety. The CDC and FDA use VAERS information to ensure the safest strategies of vaccine use and to further reduce the rare risks associated with vaccines.

You really think that vaccine manufactures will be forthcoming with the true numbers of vaccine damages? That is naive if you believe that.Also doctors rarely accept the possibility that vaccines may have caused damages to there patients due to there brainwashing from medical school. And those deaths(which are very undereported) happened after the shots were administered what a coincidence ..

vaers.hhs.gov...

edit on pmqupmSun, 08 Feb 2015 20:37:08 -060037u0808u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmq000000pmSun, 08 Feb 2015 20:38:59 -0600380000005908000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmq000000pmSun, 08 Feb 2015 20:39:55 -0600390000005508000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmq000000pmSun, 08 Feb 2015 20:40:37 -0600400000003708000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
vaxtruth.org...

I am SO angry!

I just got finished searching the VAERS system. I was trying to make sure my daughter’s reaction to the DTaP vaccine was reported. Our family doctor convinced me (against my better judgment) that Rachel needed a tetanus booster after she was bitten by a Brown Recluse spider and developed MRSA at the site. I was in that place where so many parents find themselves when we are scared about our kids and pressured into doing something we “know” in our guts we should not do, but feel panicked because we are so afraid of what might happen if we don’t follow the doctor’s orders. As much as I know and as much as I have written about vaccines, when it came down to the wire, I STILL had that little voice in my head that said, “What if I’m wrong?” As tough as I am, I caved.

Three hours after the vaccine (Adacel, made by Sanofi Pasteur), Rachel had a grand-mal seizure, during which she fell off her bed, her eyes rolled back in her head and she stopped breathing as I held her head in my hands. I thought she was dead. Thank God our neighbor is a fireman and heard the 911 call. He was there in less than 60 seconds and the ambulance was there in less than three minutes. Fortunately, she regained consiousness and after a few hours in the emergency room she was released and we returned home.

I called our doctor’s office from the ambulance and DEMANDED that they file a report with VAERS, documenting the vaccine reaction. That was in May of 2009.

A couple of months ago I called Dr. Lee’s office to follow up and make sure the report had been filed. I was told there was no record of it in her file and when I pressed the issue, was told that since we did not return to Dr. Lee’s office for treatment after the reaction occurred, it was the responsibility of the physician at the hospital (Deaconess Gateway in Newburgh) to make the report. Well, I just went through the VAERS system and no report was ever made by them, either.

It’s there now, because I just did it.

After filing the report myself, I called VAERS and spoke to a woman named Brittany. I asked Brittany, “Since it is the law for physicians to report serious adverse reactions, including those listed in the manufacturer’s insert as indications against future vaccination (this includes seizures), what are the penalties for physicians who fail to report?”

Guess what? According to Brittany (“we don’t give out our last names”) “There is NO PENALTY specified in the law for providers who fail to report vaccine reactions.”

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

its a report from the vaers system..Where MOST of the cases are reported by the vaccination companies and doctors with very few reported by the patiens..
Yes. I quoted the VAERS site.

And those deaths(which are very undereported) happened after the shots were administered what a coincidence ..
How soon after? Were there any pre-existing life threatening conditions in the patients? Are there any commonalities in the cause of death which would lead to the conclusion that the vaccine was the cause?

Coincidence? Most likely yes, when you consider that there were millions of doses administered over that period of time and less than 100 deaths. Absolutely. On occasion the phone rings just as I get into the shower. Did my getting into the shower make the phone ring? Probably not.
edit on 2/8/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Yeah and not a single death from a limited outbreak...Meanwhile there are almost 100 confirmed cases of deaths from the mmr vaccine and 0 deaths from measles from in the past 12 years..

Let's assume all those deaths were caused by the vaccine. I consider that a worst case scenario, but it's still worth looking at. With over 90% vaccination, there have been 100 vaccine-related deaths in a 12 year period, and approximately 1200 cases of measles due to importation (incidence of measles ranges from a few score to a little over 200 per year, so I'm putting it at 100). Assuming no population growth since 1963--so you know this is a very conservative estimate--in a 12 year period without vaccination, there would be approximately 5,400 deaths and 42,000,000 cases.

At this point, the ethics of vaccination can be reduced to a simple math problem: which number is bigger, 100 or 5400?

Just for fun, let's say we've gotten much better at treating measles complications since 1963, and we can save 90% of the people who otherwise would have died. (We'll ignore the added burden to the healthcare system.) Which number is bigger, 100 or 540?

Pre-vaccination statistics from www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

You mean the self reporting vaers system? Like the one where it said it turned someone into the Incredible Hulk? Vaers is not a scientific source, FAR from it.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Double post.
Please delete.
edit on 9/2/15 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

www.wnd.com...

You want to play Russian roulette with a vaccine that has killed more then the measles itself has in the past 12 years..Fine..Trust Merck to your children then..I myself will import vaccines from Europe where most of the contaminants have been removed..And I suggest you read the civil complaint of the former Merck employees in this case...The MMR vaccine is nowhere as effective as the msm and vax pushers will have you believe ..

AS usual it HAS to be death doesn't it?
Hospitalisation is fine for a child isn't it?

Let's be nice and use your unconfirmed numbers from VAERS.
100 deaths from the vaccine in 12 years.
Let's say there are approximately 1,000,000 MMR vaccines given each year in the US alone (that's very low as there's around 4 million births per year so the figure would be much higher than that).
So 100 deaths out of 12,000,000 is pretty low wouldn't you agree?
(The actual REAL numbers are 0 confirmed deaths and around 80,000,000 vaccines including boosters)
Factor in that the incidence rates have been extremely low, up until last year anyway, with only isolated outbreaks due to sufficient numbers of vaccinations.
In January 2015, the number of cases in that one month exceeded the number of cases for all but three years in the past decade meaning that the incidence was in the tens (not ten of millions like the vaccine) so the likelihood of any adverse event was minimal during those years.

Compare this with what happened in France a few years ago.

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

Just over 20,000 cases, 5000 were hospitalised which included 1,023 for severe pneumonia and 27 for encephalitis/myelitis (but that's fine isn't it?).
The highest incidence rates were in infants under 12 months old who are too young to get the vaccination and who rely upon herd immunity.
There were 10 deaths.
So 1 in 4 morbidity.
1 in 2000 mortality.
That beats your alleged 100 in 80,000,000 doesn't it?

So "While those opposing mandatory vaccination for measles are widely portrayed as ignorant and even dangerous" it's because they are.
Add dishonest to that too.
To their very cores.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped

You mean the self reporting vaers system? Like the one where it said it turned someone into the Incredible Hulk? Vaers is not a scientific source, FAR from it.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

If you have read what I posted I in fact said that it is a voluntary system and not mandatory..And that vaccine damages may be in fact be largely under reported as mostly doctors and vaccine companies are the ones reporting vaccine damages.
edit on amquamMon, 09 Feb 2015 10:15:19 -060015u1909u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

www.wnd.com...

Let's say there are approximately 1,000,000 MMR vaccines given each year in the US alone (that's very low as there's around 4 million births per year so the figure would be much higher than that).
(The actual REAL numbers are 0 confirmed deaths and around 80,000,000 vaccines including boosters)
Factor in that the incidence rates have been extremely low, up until last year anyway, with only isolated outbreaks due to sufficient numbers of vaccinations.
In January 2015, the number of cases in that one month exceeded the number of cases for all but three years in the past decade meaning that the incidence was in the tens (not ten of millions like the vaccine) so the likelihood of any adverse event was minimal during those years.

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

Just over 20,000 cases, 5000 were hospitalised which included 1,023 for severe pneumonia and 27 for encephalitis/myelitis (but that's fine isn't it?).
The highest incidence rates were in infants under 12 months old who are too young to get the vaccination and who rely upon herd immunity.
There were 10 deaths.
So 1 in 4 morbidity.
1 in 2000 mortality.

So "While those opposing mandatory vaccination for measles are widely portrayed as ignorant and even dangerous" it's because they are.
To their very cores.

Alleged numbers really? And for the record I am for vaccinations..Just not getting any from companies like Merck that lie about the effectiveness of there vaccine(merck has a monopoly on the MMR vaccine) Japan banned the MMR vaccine years ago due to adverse affects on its population...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Japan stopped using the MMR vaccine seven years ago - virtually the only developed nation to turn its back on the jab.
Government health chiefs claim a four-year experiment with it has had serious financial and human costs.
Of the 3,969 medical compensation claims relating to vaccines in the last 30 years, a quarter had been made by those badly affected by the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, they say.
The triple jab was banned in Japan in 1993 after 1.8 million children had been given two types of MMR and a record number developed non-viral meningitis and other adverse reactions.
Official figures show there were three deaths while eight children were left with permanent handicaps ranging from damaged hearing and blindness to loss of control of limbs.
The government reconsidered using MMR in 1999 but decided it was safer to keep the ban and continue using individual vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   

www.wnd.com...

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

There were 10 deaths.
So 1 in 4 morbidity.
1 in 2000 mortality.

To their very cores.

Alleged numbers really? And for the record I am for vaccinations..Just not getting any from companies like Merck that lie about the effectiveness of there vaccine(merck has a monopoly on the MMR vaccine) Japan banned the MMR vaccine years ago due to adverse affects on its population...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Japan stopped using the MMR vaccine seven years ago - virtually the only developed nation to turn its back on the jab.
Government health chiefs claim a four-year experiment with it has had serious financial and human costs.
Of the 3,969 medical compensation claims relating to vaccines in the last 30 years, a quarter had been made by those badly affected by the combined measles, mumps and rubella vaccine, they say.
The triple jab was banned in Japan in 1993 after 1.8 million children had been given two types of MMR and a record number developed non-viral meningitis and other adverse reactions.
Official figures show there were three deaths while eight children were left with permanent handicaps ranging from damaged hearing and blindness to loss of control of limbs.
The government reconsidered using MMR in 1999 but decided it was safer to keep the ban and continue using individual vaccines for measles, mumps and rubella.

Yes, alleged numbers as you've shown no confirmation of them.

And Japan used a different type of MMR vaccine than we use here and in the States (it was withdrawn in 1993, not 7 years ago. Your article must be old).
And it was the mumps component that was the issue. Probably the Urabe strain which isn't used over here.
And it's led to a few issues since...
theconversation.com...

And in an early post you stated that "there has not been a single death from any of the outbreaks".
You are correct.
There hasn't been a single death, there have been four...
www.cdc.gov...
www.cdc.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

www.wnd.com...

wwwnc.cdc.gov...

There were 10 deaths.
So 1 in 4 morbidity.
1 in 2000 mortality.

To their very cores.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Yes, alleged numbers as you've shown no confirmation of them.

And Japan used a different type of MMR vaccine than we use here and in the States (it was withdrawn in 1993, not 7 years ago. Your article must be old).
And it was the mumps component that was the issue. Probably the Urabe strain which isn't used over here.
And it's led to a few issues since...
theconversation.com...

And in an early post you stated that "there has not been a single death from any of the outbreaks".
You are correct.
There hasn't been a single death, there have been four...
www.cdc.gov...
www.cdc.gov...

Ok I stand corrected four..

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I think combining the mumps, measles and rubella viruses is too much for a child to bear..They should be administered separately.

There was a study that showed significant correlation of autism rates with the introduction of fetal line cells in the vaccine manufacturing process In the U.K U.S and Denmark...They study also found DNA remnants much higher then normal in vaccines.

There are serious quality control issues that need to be addressed..Just because its a vaccine doesn't make it automatically safe. If you are a good parent you would do your homework on the vaccine your child will be injected with..Trusting companies like Merck blindly is extremely stupid..Many drugs have been pulled off the market years after they maimed killed many people..Even when the drugs were asserted as "safe" by the corporations pushing them on the unsuspecting populace.Even criminal investigations have been launched into some drug companies.. And with the vaccine court companies like Merck are not liable for damages caused by the vaccine..
edit on amq000000amMon, 09 Feb 2015 11:54:15 -0600540000001509000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Merck has a history.

The Vioxx lawsuits were killers.

So was the Vioxx which a doctor tried to put me on but my red suspicion light went on and even after getting free samples I didn't take them. Only a few months later the first reports came in about people having extreme adverse reactions. I am appalled at how flippantly doctors will prescribe drugs based on nothing more than the manufacturer's say-so.
Big pharma had a hand in writing the regulations for testing which allowed them to legally make statements that are misleading and patently untrue. Seems to me it's the FDA that needs a housecleaning and major overhaul. Without that we will continue to get unreliable drugs thrown at an unsuspecting public.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I think combining the mumps, measles and rubella viruses is too much for a child to bear..They should be administered separately.

There was a study that showed significant correlation of autism rates with the introduction of fetal line cells in the vaccine manufacturing process In the U.K U.S and Denmark...They study also found DNA remnants much higher then normal in vaccines.

There are serious quality control issues that need to be addressed..Just because its a vaccine doesn't make it automatically safe. If you are a good parent you would do your homework on the vaccine your child will be injected with..Trusting companies like Merck blindly is extremely stupid..Many drugs have been pulled off the market years after they maimed killed many people..Even when the drugs were asserted as "safe" by the corporations pushing them on the unsuspecting populace.Even criminal investigation have been launched into some drug companies.. And with the vaccine court companies like Merck are not liable for damages caused by the vaccine..

Links to the studies please (I think I know the one you will link to...).

And you may be surprised to know that if a company releases a contaminated vaccine (or any medicine for that matter) they are very liable indeed.
The vaccine court only covers vaccine injury claims.
Not defective vaccines.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There are serious quality control issues that need to be addressed..Just because its a vaccine doesn't make it automatically safe. If you are a good parent you would do your homework on the vaccine your child will be injected with..Trusting companies like Merck blindly is extremely stupid..Many drugs have been pulled off the market years after they maimed killed many people..Even when the drugs were asserted as "safe" by the corporations pushing them on the unsuspecting populace.Even criminal investigation have been launched into some drug companies.. And with the vaccine court companies like Merck are not liable for damages caused by the vaccine..

Links to the studies please (I think I know the one you will link to...).

And you may be surprised to know that if a company releases a contaminated vaccine (or any medicine for that matter) they are very liable indeed.
The vaccine court only covers vaccine injury claims.
Not defective vaccines.

www.naturalnews.com...

98 million Americans were given polio vaccine contaminated with cancer-causing virus, admits CDC

Here is a case of severe contamination..It has happened before and I am sure its happening now...

What's the point of posting the study? You are obviously biased and ignore any data that shows you can be wrong..
edit on amquamMon, 09 Feb 2015 11:51:40 -060051u4009u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Ha! these are the people you are trusting your children's lives to!

CDC researcher Poul Thorsen, who famously headed up the "Denmark Study" that many claim disproved any link between autism and vaccines, has been indicted in Atlanta by a federal grand jury on charges of wire fraud, money laundering and defrauding research institutions of grant money.

Poul Thorson is a scientist who formerly worked for the CDC, and over the last several years, he oversaw millions of dollars in grant money that was used to conduct research to "prove" that vaccines have no link to autism.

www.naturalnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join