It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampirism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How do I know if I've been bitten by a someone who might be a real vampire?
What are the symptoms of being a vampire?
How do I know if they were a vampire?
What would a modern vampire be like?
I'm scared #less.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlueShiroux

You are going to be ok, so no worries.

The only vampires are bankers, politicians and large corporations.

If someone did bite you or say they were a vampire, make sure they didn't break the skin because the worst that might happen is an infection.

Clean the area and seek medical attention asap, if they did break the skin.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

You needn't worry about becoming a vampire!!

What you do need to do:

If someone bit you and broke the skin, you should go to a doctor and will most likely get prescribed antibiotics. A human mouth can transmit some very nasty bacteria and can cause pretty serious infections.

Take care, you'll be just fine!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
What are the symptoms of vampire bites?
While each individual may experience symptoms differently, the following are the most common symptoms of vampire bites:
Bloody wound discharge
Fang marks in the skin and swelling of the cartoid artery
Severe localized pain
Weakness
Increased sensitivity to sunlight
Increased thirst for blood
Newfound ability to transform into smoke or bats
Disdain for religious artifacts, particularly crosses
Change in sleeping habits
Enlarged canines
Belalugosiism

Go to this site to take a test to Determine if you or your friend is a vampire, werewolf, or mortal.

I believe a modern vampire is a Physic Vampire or a Energy Vampire

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So like... Not to inspire fear or anything; like the others have said - it's not likely - but uh...

I would watch out for an extreme craving for blood ( or aggression toward people in general )?
Sensitivity to light?
Lack of appetite?

If any of these show up, I would chain myself to a bed and call the CDC... Not in that order...

Beyond that though - if you've been bitten by someone, or have broken skin on your neck that you can't otherwise explain - seek medical attention...

Best wishes?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If you aren't turning into a vampire, then no worries! And, let's be honest, that is the most probable outcome here..

If you are somehow turning, however unlikely, you'll have plenty of time to figure it all out, so no worries there either!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Have you literally been bitten or is it an 'energy' vampire? Energy vampires are an actual threat and exist while the actual bitters are usually fetishists.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
We've all been bit. The vampire is the system. The cure is self sufficiency. You still have to put up with the vampires but not everyday.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I have literally been seduced and bitten.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DigitalJedi805

I haven't eaten all day and I woke up unusually early yet my energy is at a normal level.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlueShiroux
a reply to: Metallicus

I have literally been seduced and bitten.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Have you literally been bitten or is it an 'energy' vampire? Energy vampires are an actual threat and exist while the actual bitters are usually fetishists.

This I can believe. Ever known someone who seems to exhaust you every time you're around them? And all you want to do is take a nap when you get away from them? That's someone who is stealing from you. Literally and figuratively. That's a vampire.
edit on 1/29/2015 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Let us know if you turn. I guess the biggest decision now is which clan to join... I picked Nosferatu, those dudes are cool.

My own idiocy aside, if someone seduced you and then feasted on your blood, I would contact the authorities and get to the hospital immediately!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

With certainty there are no vampires as portrayed in the movies, only those belonging to the sub culture of blood fetishism. These groups embrace the mythical qualities of the vampire legends as a life style choice. By allowing your blood to be tasted by such an individual will not turn you into a vampire. Nor will drinking such a person's blood. Unless of course that kind of activity appeals to you. Either way you will remain human.

There is a disease that effects people's tolerance to direct sunlight and then there's the albino skin type that effects certain people. They also are not vampires.

Stay safe and don't join any cults.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

O_o
Calm down.
Your mind will play tricks on you if you don't.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Malks have more fun!
Eleven out of ten leprechauns can't be wrong!
edit on 29-1-2015 by HarbingerOfShadows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I'll go along with the energy vampire, the blood fetish folks and cults being real, but the type of vampire that you read about in books and watch in movies are NOT real and you should know this.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HarbingerOfShadows

Well when it comes to crazy the Malks got us beat. Either way, nobody likes a Nosferatu.

*slinks off back to dreary hovel*

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Did this person tell you they were a vampire

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What are the circumstances that lead you to believe that person is really a vampire ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join