It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge blasts DOJ lawyers in case of Fast & Furious whistle-blower

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Just like....

....there was a public direct circumvention of the Constitution, enabled by all three branches, by awarding an unenumerated power to the federal government in direct violation of the Ninth Amendment and not properly following the amendment process to gain that power?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Just like....

....there was a public direct circumvention of the Constitution, enabled by all three branches, by awarding an unenumerated power to the federal government in direct violation of the Ninth Amendment and not properly following the amendment process to gain that power?

Care to be more specific as to which power you are referring to?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

I mean they can subpoena holder right or has he already been subpoena for this and can't be subpoenaed twice?

He can be subpoenaed again (new information) however he retains his 5th amendment rights.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
If that's the case then Congress better push for DOJ prosecutions or appoint special prosecutors to do it.

I fully expect Obama to pardon everyone involved in late December 2016. Well after the elections have already happened. We've already captured members of the Sinaloa Cartel who have used as their defense in court that they were working with the US government. Anything like this is going to extend well past a single administration too.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
I wonder if the Judge can get Holder to talk? If holder could talk we would really get a clue to what happened

Boy you REALLY don't like Holder do you? You don't think Obama is going to let Holder even remotely consider making a deal to talk, do you?

"Whoops, he had a stroke at the tops of the stairs at his home, fell down the rest of them and died of a brain hemorrhage! That bump on the back of his head? Yeah that's from his rolling down the stairs so much, just over and over and over. I think I even saw that brave man climb back up the stairs to call for help but have another stroke and fall back down again and die. Poor, poor thing. It was an accident, it was."

posted on Feb, 1 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

doubtful

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

My apologies for not replying sooner. The individual mandate to Obamacare. The Federal government does not have the enumerated power to require the purchase of anything in order to remain a law abiding citizen. Calling the fine for noncompliance a tax, does not negate that compulsory purchases would be unconstitutional in the first place.

You could also argue that the fine also removes due process because of the fine being over $20 and you are not getting a trial by jury.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I fear something will happen to the judge..thats usually how this works.

His Mercedes will probably be "instructed" to go crash somewhere at high speed. You know, accident happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I agree 100% but I expect a general pardon like you said for all involved.

on the plus side most of my Democrat friends are starting to come around to third party thinking.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I agree 100% but I expect a general pardon like you said for all involved.

on the plus side most of my Democrat friends are starting to come around to third party thinking.

I wonder if they could pull an end run around of Presidential pardons by waiting until after Obama leaves office before initiating prosecutions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join