It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video threatens to cut off Obama's head and turn US into Muslim Province

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
ISIS certainly are ambitious I give them that

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Would have been better if the drone strike came in right when they were about to behead the poor fellow. How do we know if the guy with the mask over his face isn't a CIA operative making a propaganda video? All in all I can honestly say with Mr. Obama's lame duck status that it would hurt anything if they did do it. Might fix a few issues...

At any rate lets get it on! bring that Allah Akbar $hit over here and pick a fight I know some Arizona boys who would welcome being able to practice their Militia skills that's assuming you could get past the gang bangers in Phoenix first LOL

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I remember a thread within the last 2 years, way before ISIS was in the media, about a muslim extremist group in the middle east creating their own nation and taking over first the middle east and europe and maybe asia, and then challenging the US and maybe conquering it, I don't remember. Obviously it was some prophecy thread.

But one thing I remember clearly was that 2 of their main tricks were A) brutality, and B) taking hostages for ransom or exchanges of some sort. I remember the person pleading with us not to accept their hostage negotiations because that is how they gained so much power. They would make promises not to attack certain nations, in accordance with some sort of agreement or treaty, but they always go back on their word and attack those nations with just as much brutality. They can't abide by any treaty because their goal is to take over everything.

I'm sure its not true, but I was curious if anyone else remembers that thread. I'd like to give it another read.

You're sure it is not true? Do you mean that it will actually happen is not true, because that is EXACTLY what ISIS and many other Muslims want.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: skunkape23

I was thinking that filling a bomber with used tampons and raining it on their heads would put the fear in them.

LOL,

No my friend, just good old pig byproduct will deny them (ISIS) of their beloved paradise full of virgins waiting for them. Best way to combat religious extremist is to combat them in their belief ...

Would pig turned into a liquid that could be sprayed be considered a bio-weapon? Or just "spreading the love of BACON!"

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234
In an attempt to spread fear ISIS has made a mockery of themselves. No one takes them seriously anymore, thay are primitive savages attempting to do what they can not. They are nothing more than a fly we haven't swat yet, pathetic scum whose threats now genuinely make me laugh.

Never underestimate the enemy. Especially one acquiring land and weapons. Under perfect circumstances and with Russia and Iran standing by, it wouldn't be impossible to grow, maybe destroy Israel and then gain all the middle east countries as allies. Iran could step up, Russia could support and mess up the UN vote and with a strong enough attack from outside and within, France could become a target. Ya never know.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dear ISIS,
When you feel froggy, go ahead and jump right in. Never mind the MILLIONS of us Americans who own guns and will be happy to pave your way to Allah or what ever false god you worship this week.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It's well documented that each night more and more muslims dream of Jesus Christ, and to awake with great joy only the Son of God can bring! "Praise be Jesus, and may he always be praised"! a reply to: Anyafaj

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ummmm...yeah. nothing to see here

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CT_Flyboy
Dear ISIS,
When you feel froggy, go ahead and jump right in. Never mind the MILLIONS of us Americans who own guns and will be happy to pave your way to Allah or what ever false god you worship this week.

the midwest has the largest standing armed force of civilians on earth

and larger and better armed than any military on earth

edit on 053131p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 053131p://bSaturday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: CT_Flyboy
Dear ISIS,

the midwest has the largest standing armed force of civilians on earth

and larger and better armed than any military on earth

Kansas?

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
I really don't understand why they are being so blatantly provocative. WTH? We apparently can't kill them fast enough for their liking...........

They are melting down and this is simply the depth of the madness and confusion as they wait for the appearing of their long awaited holy dude. They may as well make big vats of Jonestown cool aid or drop a round in their own heads.

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
ISIS, ISIL, ISLAMIC STATE ,DAESH....I mean damn. Get your stuff together long enough to agree on a name and then we will start talking about giving you more responsibility. Now eat your vegetables.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join