It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ISIS video threatens to cut off Obama's head and turn US into Muslim Province

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's because the Kurds are handling them just fine. ISIS organized some random militants and attempted to pull a Hitler and blitzkrieg Iraq and it's neighbors, after that they had no idea what to do. Their tactics are out and any organized military knows how they fight, it's over for them.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Lol was dying reading it...now that I know its source....I spit beer out reading some of the link page....just fracking genious!!!

Thanks for the laughs man, I just got home from work and I needed it.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That's because the Kurds are handling them just fine. ISIS organized some random militants and attempted to pull a Hitler and blitzkrieg Iraq and it's neighbors, after that they had no idea what to do. Their tactics are out and any organized military knows how they fight, it's over for them.

I free fully. We ( the US military) could own them in less than a week if we wanted to....just a couple of days if we went " total war".

They can't even survive a month against a few thousand of our rednecks.

They got lucky...right place right time, that is all.

They had no strategy for the end game, they spread too far too fast, and are at present trying to consolidate just to keep what they have.

They can't expand further, they lack the ability.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rokkuman

Love it /b/rother.

Been a while since I've seen that.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
are screenshots of the beheading allowed?
i dont have any, just wondering if somebody posted screenshots not actual video is that ok

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting Hi, sorry for the empty posts above, my mobile phone doesn't allow me to add a comment properly, so had to go and write a text and paste here, I hope it works with the links I add.

www.answering-islam.org...

youtu.be...

I've not posted in ages but do read posts regularly.
Ok, I'm so damn angry with how this Islamic murder and world domination madness is playing out.

A couple of days ago I came across these links.

Basically, incase the links don't work, in the 'Answering Islam' link, I was already aware they knew of Jesus and felt a little comforted by that, then I read this, I had no idea how opposite their belief of him is, basically this article explains that they believe Jesus will return with their saviour, ( the Madhi AKA the 12th Iman).

He will return looking like a Jewish person, but is Muslim, and will kill every Christian and believers of other religions or non religions who don't convert to Islam. Its an interesting read, but I can't copy it here as my phone is useless.

Then there's the YouTube link, an author talks of the 12th Iman, and speaks of how Muslims believe they can hasten the Imans arrival, by destroying America and Israel, probably others too, and kill Christians (is this starting to sound familiar)?

This Imam will emerge from a well in the grounds of a mosque in Iran?? as a savior to the world. (sounds a bit like he's emerging from Hades if you ask me)... Very very creepy beliefs, it sounds very much like what the Bible has been warning us of, because this 'saviour' will claim to be God or god like, and the Jesus here could be a false prophet we're warned about.

If I've gone off topic I'm sorry, but basically, this to me explains why the radicals are doing what they're doing.

And I also believe they can't be stopped. They have an agenda, they are going 'by the book' so to speak.

I think they are just getting started, so to threaten Obama, they're threatening America too.

What do you think?

edit on 482015Thursday553100000029America/Chicagoam1 by solitudeandme because: wrong youtube link

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: solitudeandme
a reply to: ladyinwaiting Hi, sorry for the empty posts above, my mobile phone doesn't allow me to add a comment properly, so had to go and write a text and paste here, I hope it works with the links I add.

www.answering-islam.org...

youtu.be...

I've not posted in ages but do read posts regularly.
Ok, I'm so damn angry with how this Islamic murder and world domination madness is playing out.

A couple of days ago I came across these links.

Basically, incase the links don't work, in the 'Answering Islam' link, I was already aware they knew of Jesus and felt a little comforted by that, then I read this, I had no idea how opposite their belief of him is, basically this article explains that they believe Jesus will return with their saviour, ( the Madhi AKA the 12th Iman).

He will return looking like a Jewish person, but is Muslim, and will kill every Christian and believers of other religions or non religions who don't convert to Islam. Its an interesting read, but I can't copy it here as my phone is useless.

Then there's the YouTube link, an author talks of the 12th Iman, and speaks of how Muslims believe they can hasten the Imans arrival, by destroying America and Israel, probably others too, and kill Christians (is this starting to sound familiar)?

This Imam will emerge from a well in the grounds of a mosque in Iran?? as a savior to the world. (sounds a bit like he's emerging from Hades if you ask me)... Very very creepy beliefs, it sounds very much like what the Bible has been warning us of, because this 'saviour' will claim to be God or god like, and the Jesus here could be a false prophet we're warned about.

If I've gone off topic I'm sorry, but basically, this to me explains why the radicals are doing what they're doing.

And I also believe they can't be stopped. They have an agenda, they are going 'by the book' so to speak.

I think they are just getting started, so to threaten Obama, they're threatening America too.

What do you think?

I've never heard that one.

Very intriguing though!

I'll have to go check that out! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sweet! Every time these idiots open their mouths my wife lets me buy a new gun or attachment for my AR-15.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: riffraff
HaHaHaHahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
As if we give a fu@k. Cut his head off!! Biden will be our prez and we will still run the world with our military might that is 10x stronger than our closest threat.
Whatever ,you primitive, monkey minded 13th century dwelling douchebags.

I'm surprised the ISIS sympathizers haven't jumped down your throat calling you a racist. I agree with your point of view brother!

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: caterpillage
Honestly, and I know this will shock some people, I really couldn't care less if they behead Obama. But as far as making the US a Muslim province. Bring it on babies. That should be fun!

Couldn't agree more. Never thought I'd agree with anything ISIS had planned...but I stand corrected.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Meanwhile in Iraq -
Teacher: ...Our lesson is over for today, praise Allah. Children, i have a special homework assignment for you. I want each one of you go find a hostage and make a video of you beheading him while threatening random people and governments. Send that video to the internet. Remember, no CGI.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Man ISIS...

If you wanted a larger missile stuck up your ass all you had to do was ask.

The empty threats aren't necessary...especially when everybody else already knows you're unable to follow through on them.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I remember a thread within the last 2 years, way before ISIS was in the media, about a muslim extremist group in the middle east creating their own nation and taking over first the middle east and europe and maybe asia, and then challenging the US and maybe conquering it, I don't remember. Obviously it was some prophecy thread.

But one thing I remember clearly was that 2 of their main tricks were A) brutality, and B) taking hostages for ransom or exchanges of some sort. I remember the person pleading with us not to accept their hostage negotiations because that is how they gained so much power. They would make promises not to attack certain nations, in accordance with some sort of agreement or treaty, but they always go back on their word and attack those nations with just as much brutality. They can't abide by any treaty because their goal is to take over everything.

I'm sure its not true, but I was curious if anyone else remembers that thread. I'd like to give it another read.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   

ISIS is getting bolder in their threats now and spicing things up.

Then we'll have no choice but to flood them with pig manure, you heard that ISIS, pig manure ...

This is no joke my friends from the CIA, instead of waterboarding, you should "pig manureboarding" them!

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly

ISIS is getting bolder in their threats now and spicing things up.

Then we'll have no choice but to flood them with pig manure, you heard that ISIS, pig manure ...

This is no joke my friends from the CIA, instead of waterboarding, you should "pig manureboarding" them!

I was thinking that filling a bomber with used tampons and raining it on their heads would put the fear in them.

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I was thinking that filling a bomber with used tampons and raining it on their heads would put the fear in them.

LOL,

No my friend, just good old pig byproduct will deny them (ISIS) of their beloved paradise full of virgins waiting for them. Best way to combat religious extremist is to combat them in their belief ...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Reading back my post, I simply can't understand why I'm not already a Connoisseur In Ambiguity ...

posted on Jan, 30 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
In an attempt to spread fear ISIS has made a mockery of themselves. No one takes them seriously anymore, thay are primitive savages attempting to do what they can not. They are nothing more than a fly we haven't swat yet, pathetic scum whose threats now genuinely make me laugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join