It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Hebdo bombshell! Suicided officer’s family denied access to autopsy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
New information or should I say no information has come about relating to the suicide of the Paris Police Investigator, Helric Fredou.

A French Journal, Panamza, has contacted his mother to follow up on the incident and she has suggested that the Police authorities are covering up his suspected suicide. According to his Mother, she has been told that the autopsy report will not be made available to her and she claims that she has essentially been told to 'Give it up'.

Kevin Barrett from Veterans Today has translated the Panamza report and from what I have read, something stinks in Paris and it isn't just the Garlic.

Panamza will soon return with the entirety of her testimony, collected through a telephone interview recorded Saturday, January 24. In the meantime, here are seven key points:

* 1 According to the mother of Helric Fredou, police officers with whom she spoke expressly advised that she would not have access to the autopsy report. The Code of Criminal Procedure, however, provides that in any case of legal autopsy (for suicide or suspicious death), any member of the family can make a request to the prosecutor. “Give it up” is the message being sent to a bereaved mother who “wants to know the truth.”

2 * Helric Fredou’s service weapon was not equipped with a silencer. Her mother has asked a basic question to his colleagues: “Why didn’t you hear anything when he was shot at about midnight?” Laconic reply: “His office was well insulated.”

3 * According to his mother, Helric Fredou wanted to make an important phone call after doing two things: debriefing “three investigators” who went out to question the immediate family of a victim of the attack on Charlie Hebdo (in this case, the relatives of Jeannette Bougrab – Charb’s self-styled girlfriend – as was discovered and disclosed by Panamza) and then checking “social networks.” It is at this point that Fredou would have made such an important deduction that he “wanted to keep working.” Important point: the unidentified “commander” in the office that night wanted to take charge of debriefing investigators and writing the report, but Fredou insisted “It’s my job.” The direct superior of Helric Fredou is Gil Friedman, director of the Regional Criminal Police, Limoges.

4 * According to police, Helric Fredou raised the barrel of his revolver to his forehead and the bullet remained inside the skull.

5 * Helric Fredou’s attending physician, with whom his mother spoke Thursday, January 22, refuses to accept the picture sketched by the handful of articles about Freidou’s death that cited his alleged “depression” and supposed “burn-out”.

* 6 The mother wanted to know who made the last call to her son. Police reportedly retorted “We are unable to say” before finally claiming that no such call had been made.

7 * “Four Directors” of the police, specifically from Paris, met Helric Fredou’s mother to offer condolences and try to convince her that her son was a “suicide”.

His Mother also claims that no mainstream media outlet has been in contact, as you would expect them to have done, which again I find strange.

Link to VT article - www.veteranstoday.com...

Link to original Panamza article (in French) - www.panamza.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Are there any other links to this story?

Maybe more credible?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Maybe more credible?

That's the point, the MSM Are not following up on this story. Panamza are the only ones to have contacted the family direct, his Mother claims no other journalist has been in contact.

Make of that, what you will.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

There were many things that seemed odd from the very beginning of these France attacks, but your original thread which first broke the story of the suicide on ATS definitely became the "icing on the cake".

As others have previously mentioned in other threads, I believe that he uncovered something that he was not supposed to find out which lead to his "suicide".

Thanks for keeping us updated

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Yes, very strange and the inaction of the MSM seems to just add more fuel.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I wonder what he discovered? If the investigators had each interviewed separate families, they would have wanted to know whether the families knew of the plan, who the contacts and support network for each person were. The chief investigator would have debriefed them and figured out who the common links were, and then cross-reference them against Facebook and known records. If he had discovered that one or more were undercover agents?

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Maybe more credible?

Would Wolf Blitzer satisfy you?

The MSM is the enemy of the people.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For the life of me I will never understand how people can doubt that orchestrating false flags have become the standard operating procedure of the shadow government.

They have been doing this for decades and as time has gone on it has been confirmed.

There are far too many points in this story that point to it being your Hegelian dialectic.

Remind me again how quickly people like Cameron were calling for more "security"

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
For the life of me I will never understand how people can doubt that orchestrating false flags have become the standard operating procedure of the shadow government.

They have been doing this for decades and as time has gone on it has been confirmed.

There are far too many points in this story that point to it being your Hegelian dialectic.

Remind me again how quickly people like Cameron were calling for more "security"

At the same time, not everything is a false flag even if they exist. I think it's important to not let paranoia take over.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You are correct, tragedies do occur.

That argument does not hold much weight in my book though.

When you have 24 hour news cycles that perpetuate the trauma of certain tragedies with what could be called a clear agenda, the removal of liberties and pushing of Islamaphobia, it is best to question the official story to the fullest extent possible.

Over the past 2 decades we have had more than one of these events that simply do not stand up to scrutiny.

Do you not see the pattern?

new topics

top topics

join