It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“US to stage a civil war in Ukraine! (11/20/13) - BEFORE maidan [VIDEO]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: Plugin

what? implying that eventually "the Russians are coming"? i dont get what your saying.

Some of the ATS members with a strong Pro EU, American stance have being claiming that for two years now.

They were right. The Russians have come.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

Not really ''coming'' just doing an all out nuclear attack on most likely US soil, Europe maybe as well but maybe Europe gets lucky.
And yes if they feel that they are getting attacked whenever they becoming more powerful/rich/influential on the world stage perhaps they feel they don't have much other choice.

If they get lucky they do enough damage in a very short time, where the US can't really attack back enough.
Also Russia is so big, they can probably find plenty of pretty safe places in case the US does succeed firing back enough nukes.

Not that it will happen tomorrow, for now Putin will try to be patient.. and of course it's a last resort but push them far enough and don't be too surprised.

edit on 29-1-2015 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

You guy's seem to be praying for WW3....

And they have being attacking,insulting anyone that doesn't share their views.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

An invasion force is more then 6,000 forces what your beloved lover boy Poroshenko has being claiming. And they were wrong. You and your pals seem to have being getting a little desperate. Trying to finger point at everything on Russia.

Ironical you talk just like the westren news media.
edit on 29-1-2015 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

An invasion force is more then 6,000 forces what your belovd lover boy Poroshenko has being claiming. And they were wrong.

An invasion is defined by intent, not numbers.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   

An invasion is defined by intent

Then i would consider what NATO is doing in Eastern Europe an invasion by intent of course your going to be claiming that they are there for protection and stability as they are in east Asia.

Your reply shows that you dont know well when it comes warfare but thats ok your not an expert.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

An military invasion is defined by numbers. Germany lost WW2 because of the waves of Russians and British on the Westren Germany side were getting hammered. Romans had a smear numbers of a mass military force only to be defeated by finical and traitors within the Roman Empire.

I am not surprised that your still defending the Ukrankian government and its forces whats Ukraine to you eh? are you Ukrankian?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

An military invasion is defined by numbers. Germany lost WW2 because of the waves of Russians and British on the Westren Germany side were getting hammered. Romans had a smear numbers of a mass military force only to be defeated by finical and traitors within the Roman Empire.

I am not surprised that your still defending the Ukrankian government and its forces whats Ukraine to you eh? are you Ukrankian?

Thank you for finally admitting that Russia invaded Germany. Why do you use the word "Ukrainian" as though it is intended to be an insult? Why do you defend Fascist Russia?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Cant attack back?

The US is not the only NATO member with nuclear weapons. The US still has nuclear land, air and ICBM launch capacity.

I find it hilarious that you guys think there would be no retaliation on Russia should they launch nukes. Not to mention you guys act as if nuclear weapon fallout cannot cross international boundaries.

If Putin used nukes his days would be marked.

And if Pharaoh still don't free the slaves, then he gets the plagues or my cavalry, whichever gets there first.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You are not Ukrainian so why does it matter to you?

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Getting back for Syria. Whats happening in Ukraine is related to Syria.

i wouldn't say that's completely true. Syria is a big part of it but you gotta think Georgia happened before syria, and Georgia was very similar to the situation in Ukraine. i think this all has to do with what putin has done to distance the russian economy from the western sphere of influence. ill link you a good documentary to show you what i mean.

this is more about keeping russia down rather than to retaliate against anything Russia has actually done. but that's just my conjecture on what the bigger picture is. there are obviously many factors but i think that is the biggest one.
edit on 29-1-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

So basicaly Putin put a stop to his countries resources being raped by colonial powers and now the U.S working no doubt on behalf of the banks and Wall Street is using Ukraine as an excuse to punish them with sanctions and attempt regime change. Sounds like something America would do.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

pretty much. and with the US's track record its the most obvious explanation. no need to bring in aliens and occult secret societies into this one(though many do try =P).

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
By all means explain and support your claims Russian resources are being raped by colonial powers.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

i think this all has to do with what putin has done to distance the russian economy from the western sphere of influence.

Sorry Pal, Putin has done a squat to pull Russian economy away from the western influence. By 2008, Russian economic situation had stablized and then some diversification needed to be done but nothing was done. Only when Ukraine crisis showed up the Kremlin's face, then only Putin ran to Beijing to get another major gas customer.

To be drunk, sleep over and live off corruption from state is a very common Russian trait. Tsarist culture has wealth concentrated in extremely few hands and below them everyone is a slave.

While West is constantly hostile but the real enemies of Russia are within its borders and Russian culture invites aggression and time and again, Russia has been found ill prepared to deal with such circumstances.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I think you misunderstood, I mean if Russia does a full scale, very fast attack, the capabilities to strike back enough will be just hard when many hundreds if not way more (all on the same time) nuclear missiles strike the US (unexpectedly).
Of course the US should be able to fire nukes back but if enough is the Q when it's cripples first by a supposedly massive full scale nuclear strike attack by Russia..

Of course other Nato country's could, but would they? they surely don't want any nukes fired back at their country.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

k now watch the documentary i posted.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I would say our early warning system would detect the nuke launches, including those from subs. I seriously doubt a strike by Russia would be able to prevent a full response by the US.

Secondly any attack on a NATO member is an attack on all members.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
By all means explain and support your claims Russian resources are being raped by colonial powers.

Its explained in the video, it concerns the Production Sharing Agreements set up in Russia under Yeltsin with foreign oil companies that began off shoring all proffits from oil trading in Russia. When Putin came into power he abolished almost all of these agreements.

Probably best to watch that video though, im sure any factual misrepresentations can be debated, I personaly was unaware of any such agreements, you wont find a wikipedia on them but it does go someway to explain why the Russian economy had been doing so well under Putin and the rise of companies such as Gazprom.

posted on Jan, 29 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

NO ONE WINS A NUCLEAR WAR. PERIOD.STOP.END OF LINE.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join