It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangles used by the military in abductions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, to start off, there are about a million threads on ATS about the so-called 'Big Black Deltas' or 'Black Triangles'. To summarize, though, BBD's are a type of UFO that are often seen at night, near military installations and highways. They are described as having a type of adaptive camouflage that allows them to blend in, to a certain but not perfect degree, with the surrounding sky (these things apparently only fly at night). They are also reported to be huge... some estimates put them at lengths normally associated with battleships.

I'll provide more links later on about the BBDs... but my guess is that 99% of the people on this board are already familiar with them... so I'll just get to my main point...

About a month ago someone called in to the 'Coast to Coast AM' radio show with claims that the so-called BBDs/Black Triangles are actually craft used by the military to follow up on abductees. The man claimed that they are often seen near highways because the air force re-abducts abductees right after the aliens return them. The purpose of this is to keep track of what the aliens have done to these people. The 'victims' are drugged and given work-overs in what the man described as "huge" holds that can host hundreds of people.

The caller did not sound like a nut or someone who was panicked or nervous. He came across as a guy who was just telling a basic war story that he had heard from a friend. His tone was direct, to the point, and there were no flourishes or hyperbole in his story.

So.. what do you guys think about that notion? Could the triangles be in operation NOT as high-tech recon craft, as some have speculated, but as a flying human laboratory?

[edit on 15-12-2004 by onlyinmydreams]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
If anything onlyinmydreams, this would be just another secret aircraft that is being used by some government as a fighter (thats all they seem to want them for) that hasent been released to the public yet, look at the Blackbird fighter/bomber it started with a triangular shape, and the B2 Stealth Bomber its almost a complete triangle..... and there both black. but this is only my theory.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'd definitely bet these black flying triangle aircrafts exist, but rather than them being flying human laboratories i'm more inclined to believe they're just the newest secret military craft that hasnt been revealed to the public yet...like 2012timofy mentioned. Although, i wouldnt doubt they're design and technology is another government project based on alien tech from back engineering UFOs.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
These black triangles are human made aircrafts, they work the same way as other aircrafts--- the flowing air is supporting it.

UFOs must be round shaped, and on any photo, its colours are distorted due to the energy field around it. Most ppl think, they are the fake ones.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
UFOs must be round shaped

What makes you so certain? Evidence to back that up?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
they dont have to be circular... take stargate for instance...lol
, no there has been talk that the technology that was taken from roswell was examined be us government, and in turn made all the aircraft the revolutionarily changed the way we looked at aircraft.... maybee this is the resut of a long term research experiment from this technology??

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meteor_of_War
I'd definitely bet these black flying triangle aircrafts exist, but rather than them being flying human laboratories i'm more inclined to believe they're just the newest secret military craft that hasnt been revealed to the public yet...like 2012timofy mentioned. Although, i wouldnt doubt they're design and technology is another government project based on alien tech from back engineering UFOs.
www.space.com...

I think you may have hit that on the head MoW.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I havn't seen one live, but I have seen good video. Triangular CCD VLA Plasma enhanced Stealth Blimp. The main reason I always believed it was ours is because they appear to have navigation lights on the corners or at least enough error between the sky & the projected sky to be able to make out the edges and they really don't do any of the fancy flying associated with a classic UFO. I believe it probably has CCD cameras mounted on the top and an very large array of non-reflective plasma/lcd type screens mounted on the belly to project the image of the sky above, so people looking up would see mostly the projected image instead of an object blocking the stars.

Before I saw the stealth blimp article - I was thinking it might have been a smaller harrier type jet, traditional type blimp, hot air ballon or helicopter hanging a giant screen far below the actual craft thus it was silent. I never really considered that the blimp was part of the screen - that makes alot more sense. Of course since the craft is lighter than air - I don't think it's that difficult to come up with a silent propulsion system since it doesn't need to create much lift if any.

Nope they're not doing any abductions - probably just flying around testing stuff & seeing what the public reaction is if any.

What's most funny is some of the so called triangular shaped craft sightings have been nothing but flare drops. Of course it's always possible the blimp dropped the flares as a diversion or the flares were dropped by traditional craft as a cover story.

BTW - I was at the US festval of 1983 and they did hang a fake UFO from a helicopter as part of the entertainment.

[edit on 16-12-2004 by outsider]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
What about the extreme manauvers reported?

When fighter aircraft scrambled to intercept, it flew away at tremendous speeds and that it could move to high alltitude in seconds or vice versa?

I wouldn't see a blimp do that...maybe the blimps are to take away our interest in this phenomena? throwing the old "it was a weather balloon" type excuse in our face?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

When fighter aircraft scrambled to intercept, it flew away at tremendous speeds and that it could move to high alltitude in seconds or vice versa?

I wouldn't see a blimp do that...maybe the blimps are to take away our interest in this phenomena? throwing the old "it was a weather balloon" type excuse in our face?

Well I've seen quite a few of the videos, & none of them were doing extreme manauvers. I'd like to see a link to with those stories.

The guy at this site claims the ones that do extreme manauvers are called the TR-3B. No, doubt theres lots of disinfo out there to keep us on our toes, but Stealth blimp could definately be done with current technology and the TR-3B sounds quite a bit closer to a fictional story that probably came along before the stealth Blimp was being talked about publically. You also have to take into account that if what you see is a video screen projection they could project movement as well without actually moving.

You might also consider that Blimps have been around a long time, they hold both altitude & payload records and who knows maybe with a new shape it can fly both like an higher speed aircraft or a a blimp.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

To summarize, though, BBD's are a type of UFO that are often seen at night, near military installations and highways. They are described as having a type of adaptive camouflage that allows them to blend in, to a certain but not perfect degree, with the surrounding sky (these things apparently only fly at night).

This description fits in perfectly with what I saw half a year ago, right here in northern sweden. Camouflage that blends in with the background, but not perfectly.

When I first spotted it it only showed one ball of light, like a navigation light, and was flying a little slower than a small charter aircraft (with room for say 10-15 ppl), leading me to think that if this is a human craft it has to be based on that "one enourmous wing" aircraft design. But at the same time I don't believe that we've come so far with our camouflage technology. This thing had something like a huge ball around it distorting everything, even the lights. Anyways, it was flying towards me (think helicopter height) and... well to make a long story short it began to turn and accelerate (not unnaturally much) and then another light appeared, this even more distorted than the first, leading me to think it was just deeper into the "distortion field" it had, because that it had. It was twilight, the sky a dark blue. If it had been an aircraft w/o camou, I should've been able to make out the silliouette, but this was just a mech of things, the sky, the lights, not a trace of a triangle or anything indicating those lights actually hanged on to something.

In retrospect I deeply, deeply regret not, well, Screaming from the top of my loungs "UFO! UFO!" and pointing, as there was a handful of ppl around. Oh well, next time.

In any case. What the hell are these things doing in northern sweden if they're military? Yeah sure, we have a military (yes Bush, we do! You're thinking of Belgium!) but it's being slaughtered (not literally ofcourse) as we speak. No way in hell sweden could afford anything like that.

And hey, let's look at the clues! It's got caomou just like a _lot_ of other UFO sightings, why distinguish between triangles with adaptive camou and other UFOs with the same type?

Oh, and this is like my 2nd post.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by outsider

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Well I've seen quite a few of the videos, & none of them were doing extreme manauvers. I'd like to see a link to with those stories.

The guy at this site claims the ones that do extreme manauvers are called the TR-3B. No, doubt theres lots of disinfo out there to keep us on our toes, but Stealth blimp could definately be done with current technology and the TR-3B sounds quite a bit closer to a fictional story that probably came along before the stealth Blimp was being talked about publically. You also have to take into account that if what you see is a video screen projection they could project movement as well without actually moving.

You might also consider that Blimps have been around a long time, they hold both altitude & payload records and who knows maybe with a new shape it can fly both like an higher speed aircraft or a a blimp.

Never heard of the belgium incident, many people of the militairy and civilians witnessed these ufo wave of black triangles.Even testomonies of F-16 pilots and airtrafficcontrollers.

Traingles belgium and you will find....

top topics

join