It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Man Lawfully Carrying Gun Gets Pummeled by White Vigilante at Walmart

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: LeatherNLace

originally posted by: the owlbear
No opinion?

Me neither.

If you feel like you need to carry a gun into anywhere that isn't job related, maybe you should sit down with a cup of coffee or tea and think about your life and life choices.

I agree with that. Too many fake "tough guys" in the world today. If you cant go from point "A" to point "B" without a gun, then perhaps you should just become a recluse.

.......So carrying a concealed weapons =fake tough guy?

How the hell does that jump in logic even compute?

No seriously where do you guys even come up with that wildly off base line of thinking?

The whole point of a concealed weapon is so that people dont know you have it.........

Concealed...open...I don't care one bit. If you can't go into public without a gun then you are a pussycat (minus the cat).

I bet some of those folks that were watching batman the dark knight in colorado a couple years ago wish they were gun toting pussycats. Things might have turned out different. I conceal carry everywhere i legally can, oh, and i am a certified "tough guy". I carry not just to protect myself, but also to protect anti-gun nuts.

So, back on topic. People need to get used to the fact that others have the right to carry guns. Stop overreacting.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join