It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS threatens to kill 2 Japanese hostages unless Tokyo pays $200 million

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Now that's a weapon worth investing in.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Love it!

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse
I wish they could just figure out where and when they were making these videos.

probably in front of a greenscreen in a studio.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Yeah, that's kind of obvious, but where's the studio. And actually? Seems to me they were all made months ago.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManArmy
So it would appear that the story of Jihadi John being found beheaded with a cigarette in his mouth was total bull# then.
No surprises there.

Makes you wonder how many "Jihadi Johns" they have impersonating him to prevent his capture or kill. Didn't Saddam do the same thing? Have body doubles?

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

True, but don't underestimate the weight of their words when it comes to a precarious situation like this.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gestas

The weight of their backers too?

So many of the world's governments are controlled by the same people. And who knows what pressure will come to bear on this.

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Unity_99

Now that's a weapon worth investing in.

Its their death star and the reason for all the nuclear ionization of our skies. Been in effect world wide for decades, even hidden in their cell towers and radio observatories. And for all the harm it can already and has done to earth, including lifting the fallout from Fukushima up over the ocean, splitting it and creating a typhoon in the ocean and then bringing it down into the mid N America in an Arctic Polar Storm, this year, and last, and the other side over to Africa, Middle East and Europe. No point in wasting any of the deadly stuff when you control the ionosphere and want to depopulate the planet.

They already can do this, US, UK ,Russia, China, and have these facilities spread around.

They have no excuse. Lots of us aren't fooled. They haven't done anything that isn't seen.

This group is of their making, and they have to power to drop it in the dust in a nano second, so they can damn well use it. Because I'm not going to enjoy hauling their butts off and putting them in tons of useless tests to learn humility, vulnerability, and love.

They are off no hooks. And all of us who are awake, seeing, preserving Love and Wisdom are among the witnesses and we're going to be doing that in the end.

They're getting some cosmic warnings now, before they dig in the next few thousands of years or more of their lessons. And I just tell them, jump to it man, your own personal time, the clock is ticking. Time to right some of your wrongs and use the gifts that were given to upgrade this planet, wisely.

They created this monster, and they had better drop it and put it away. Earth needs to upgrade and every citizen needs safety and longevity and health, and abundance, and truth. And the Reverse Sine, the other effect they can do with it, undoes the bad radiation, they can neutralize any frequency.
edit on 20-1-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
These kidnappings are very hard to take at face value.

They are too different from what goes on in the regular kidnapping industry. They almost look designed to make ISIS look unreasonable. I know the Brazilian kidnapping industry is more of a cottage industry, mostly kidnapping ordinary wealthy people, so the demands are more reasonable, but the form of the negotiations is designed to get results. In the ISIS kidnappings, it looks like nobody is interested in results. They just want to put on a display to get people to dislike ISIS.

There is something suspicious about that.

Shouldn't they be sending the Japanese government a couple of ears first, like they do in Brazil? ISIS needs to consult with a Brazilian expert who could tell them how to conduct a kidnapping. Their revenue would increase and a lot of these hostages could get home for reconstructive surgery.

In Brazil a kidnapping is often a win win. (By the standards of crime, at least.)
edit on 21-1-2015 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IShotMyLastMuse

I would love to see jihad john captured and unmasked. Then paraded through the street shackled and naked as civilians pelt him with rotten tomatoes as he is lead to a 15th century guillotine. Briefly hung as his toes barely touch the ground before being dropped as he gasps for breath. Then beaten to within inches of his life, wash rinse and repeat. And then finally only when he begs for death, drop the rusty blade and send the bastard to hell.

The rest if ISIL, drop them into a volcano one at a time from a helicopter at 2000 feet so they can have time to anticipate their splash into death.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

Pretty creative.

I was always a fan of the smear-honey-on-their-heads-and-bury-them-up-to-their-necks-in-the-sand-and-let-the-bugs-eat-them-alive technique.

Gives them more time to think.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo

I would say take a page out of the movie Snatch.....hit up a large pig farm and don't feed the pigs for a bit....toss the IS guys in the pit one at a time and let them be eaten by pigs....fitting.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Oh that's a good one too. Perhaps that technique could be used on the leaders. Hmm, what would Nero or Caligula do?

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

but where's the studio?

Hollywood

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Another great idea! Death by Pigs.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
There are over 100k members of Yakuza in the world.
While being an outlaw gang, they are known to be patriotic to Japan.
Perhaps ISIS will get a visit from a few of these guys. Talk about heads rolling....

edit on 21-1-2015 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
I would say take a page out of the movie Snatch.....hit up a large pig farm and don't feed the pigs for a bit....toss the IS guys in the pit one at a time and let them be eaten by pigs....fitting.

Just remember that you gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Yeah, that's kind of obvious, but where's the studio. And actually? Seems to me they were all made months ago.

The studio is located in the basement of the Pentagon.

posted on Jan, 21 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I think there's only a handful of people in this thread who will understand your answer

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join