It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel use hellfire missiles in Syria killing top Hezbollah officials.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
An Israeli airstrike killed four Hezbollah leaders, including the son of a former military commander, Al Jazeera television reported.

The fighters were attacked on Sunday near the southern Syrian town of al-Quneitra.

www.bloomberg.com...

It looks like Israel is spoiling for war. This strike took place inside Syria killing the son of the the recently killed military leader Imad Mughniyeh.

Nasrallah will give a speech shortly about Israeli attack..I can't see them not retalliating for this attack but this will surely lead to a lot of bloodshed yet again.

english.alarabiya.net...

An Iranian Field commander was also reported killed alongside Hezbollah's Jihad Mughniyeh in an Israeli airstrike
edit on 18-1-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Great...FOUR Hezbollah leaders AND an Iranian Field commander! Nice shooting, Israel! Keep up the good work!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Israel recently said they would turn Lebanon to rubble...

But Lebanon doesn't use the same useless rockets produced in Gaza...

They'd be wise to not attempt to bully a bigger victim than Palestine...
They'll soon find they are out of their depth.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have to wonder why Israel has never targeted Al-Qaeda or ISIS in Syria? How come Al-Qaeda and ISIS have never targeted Israel?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sueloujo

Wow. Guess Israel couldn't let that opportunity go by.
I wonder what the next move will be and who will do what to whom.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

Surely Netanyahu pulled this because of the elections hoping that they can't retaliate because of their commitments in Syria at the moment.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: sueloujo
I have to wonder why Israel has never targeted Al-Qaeda or ISIS in Syria? How come Al-Qaeda and ISIS have never targeted Israel?

That is a question I asked a couple of years ago. After all Al-Qaeda were behind 9/11, 7/7 and the Paris attacks. You would think,with Israel on their doorstep, they would have attacked them a number of times.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
JUST IN: Israelis just busted up an ISIS cell within it's borders:

Israel says it broke up ISIS cell in its borders

JERUSALEM - Israel's Shin Bet security service says it arrested the first known Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) cell operating inside the country.

The intelligence agency said Sunday that the seven cell members belong to the country's Arab minority.

It said they were caught just before executing an attack and were practicing on animals how to behead people.

It said the seven admitted to belonging to the extremist group, which controls about a third of Iraq and Syria, where it has beheaded scores of captive soldiers as well as Western journalists and aid workers.

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought that happened last week. www.israelnationalnews.com...

Those are arabs within it's own country which was bound to happen. Just like the muslims within Europe carrying out attacks there.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Is there proof it was Israel or did Israel admit to it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Israeli security forces have acknowledged it according to sources.

www.ynetnews.com...
edit on 18-1-2015 by sueloujo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Another illegal attack on a sovereign nation
maybe they never got the hint when the U.N ordered them to get rid of the nukes

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

A wise dog doesn't bite the hand that feeds it.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Also, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Never a truer word! Trying to weaken his opponents in many many ways.
This must be down to reports this week that Hezbollah had discovered Israeli spies within it's camps.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Neither group is specifically targeting Israel beacuse they are focussed on other areas and other agendas. Hezbollah was created to engineer the downfall of Israel..

Israel will not benefit by shooting at people not shooting at them!

Regards

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Great...FOUR Hezbollah leaders AND an Iranian Field commander! Nice shooting, Israel! Keep up the good work!

yes keep killing people that way when they finally attack your nation you can start the usual whine of how Israel did nothing to deserve it. This is just more proof of how Israel is nothing but a terrorist nation.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Why would Israel attack groups that attack nations that Israel wants to attack?

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Hezbollah was created for "protection" of Lebanon not for the downfall of israel. They do not really think they could take on israel but they do present a threat at the border areas which keeps israel at bay.

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: IAMTAT

yes keep killing people that way when they finally attack your nation you can start the usual whine of how Israel did nothing to deserve it. This is just more proof of how Israel is nothing but a terrorist nation.

HA...Nice double standard.
What were the Hezbollah leaders and Iranian Field commander doing over there...bird-watching?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join