It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing music and voices in white noise

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Last night i found the area the implant is at, the back left part of my skull, but also felt crawling sensation under the skin in the left ear. I used a pen to move one, hooked a wire to a AA battery + side and held it to my ear, not a peep since.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Like I was saying, if you believe the voices will stop, they will stop. If your ritual is plugging a battery to your skull, so be it.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Exactly. I blame today's disobedience of self-centric atheism. No true faith, loneliness, no light breakfast for the darkness-mind, unholy life and unholy drug use.

That's good if you can let it be forever. If you can't and for example find no proof on RTG or something you will know it is your own faith what's stopping all the mess and you can do it again with this new inner tool.

Now back TO THE WHITE NOISE (WN). I'm very fond of natural white and pink noise of waterfalls, rivers and rain. Sometimes when I was listening to some youtube HD waterfall and especially an hour long "White Noise Meditation - 10 Hz Alpha Waterfall (Extended Version).flac" I downloaded somewhere as torrent- and especialy with the good headphones - I was hearing someting and I was suspecting they put there subliminal sounds, messages or music for a purpose or even someone hacked my headphones.
I use my headphones less often since then. That 10Hz Waterfall White Noise should be binaural. Btw I really don't understand how they managed to make a white noise binaural. When I use speakers it's ok because I know there are real noises from outside masked by the WN.
Then on couple of occasions I meditated by the real, live river weir (sort of brownish noise with humming) and I was just fascinated how powerfull the same hallucinating effect was. I realized my headphones were ok but still, I'd need to analyze the recording before I'll use it with headphones again.

I mean paranoid thoughts are pretty normal in such situation. It's like smoking the teacher-herb - you know paranoia is sometimes the side effect so you learn to not take your mind too seriously and bring it into question.
Maybe we can learn something very usefull from the white noise meditation too.
When I listen to it long enough and I concentrate on the w. noise only, trying to ignore the auditory hallucinations I feel I can decide if I hear it or not. It also depends if I'm able to keep my mind from vagrancy. In the morning it is easier to do any meditation practice. Maybe we just need to stay in a state of this water brain-wash for long enough.
edit on 27/1/2015 by PapagiorgioCZ because: Your reason for the edit (must be filled out):

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Thank God I'm not the only one. Having just read all of this I have to admit to being somewhat relieved. Whilst working late last night on my desktop PC and in silence I thought that I could hear music. I put it down to tiredness as I tend to see things when I'm really tired. But the more I listened the more I could hear a faint version of O Fortuna from Carmina Burana. If you know the song you can imagine that it was a little freaky! Having tried to dismiss it I just made it worst and ended up searching every draw of my desk for a radio, checking my phone, checked all of my PC settings and going around the room putting my head up to all of the speakers.... nothing! It was my bloody PC Fan! When I got up this morning it had stopped but I now appear to be tuned into it because I think I can hear the radio. Unbelievable. I am no longer able to work in peace and quiet at my PC.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Interesting.. Iv'e never had lucid music in that state, but I have felt my body and tried to move it, only to see an invisible arm and hand. Or have thought I awoke in my bed, see/hear wierd things then suddenly wake up in my bed 4 real.

It is an interesting state. I hope the music doesn't suck!

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I experience this a lot. I believe it to be as much location and source based as it is the mind playing tricks.

This happens in our house and is more pronounced when the heat/air or boiler are running. My wife hears them also a lot of the time. It's not just me. Any time we go anywhere else visiting or vacation it's completely absent. It's not the house making the noises but it is the house causing them to be perceived.

For a long time I thought there was something weird going on, it seems to be at it's worst in the basement. I am pretty satisfied that it is some kind of subtle harmonics generated by the running equipment being assembled by the brain into a recognized sound e.g. speech, music.

However.. Sometimes your brain isn't wrong. It really is hearing voices or music. I'll tell you why. We have a security system that has 3 external amplified microphones around the outside of the house and the garden. We can see and hear the feed on a channel on any of the TV's in the house. Sometimes late at night when I could hear the sounds I would switch on the security mikes and hear distant voices of conversation and sometimes music coming from inside a car parked a street away. That's right. Real sounds from outside some of the time! Don't underestimate how much your hearing can actually pick up, Maybe it's a leftover from the far distant past where we had a real need for such finely attuned hearing.

It's like the wee bone in your nose that contains a level of metal that allows you to discern magnetic north with enough practice. We just don't use it anymore. Migratory birds use the same method for navigation.

Those sounds are there alright. The physical sound waves that cause the misinterpretations are very real. Your hearing and brain are working on a higher level to try and interpret sense out of ambient background noise and machinery hum etc. Sometimes it's that and sometimes you are just picking up real, but very far away sounds when your brain lapses into it's nighttime danger listening stand-by mode. Think of it as a super sense.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
so a theory i just thought of after looking up this en.wikibooks.org...
if others can hear as well it means the sounds are in the audible range. But if its only you hearing it it means that its being carried on 1500hz-5000hz. And since the brain and ears cannot hear those ranges, a technology must be employed. The tech could be similar to how these guys heard the voices from the bosnian pyramid of the sun.

www.bosnian-pyramid.org...

It has often been cleared that an apparently innatural 28-KHz ultrasound frequency originates from the Sun Pyramid and Vratnica mound.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Interresting.
1500hz-5000hz are audible. You can find them on youtube as a hearing test.
Our brains don't have the equipment to read sound from radio-signals etc. The ultrasound on the other hand...reminds me the background sound of silence. We can hear even 20 kHz as children but as we age our ears get damaged on parties.
I tried the hearing test - from 20 Hz to 20 kHz and even when my ears started telling me there's no sound at some point, my mind somehow remembered it higher and could kinda imagine it.
If I had to speculate on distant hearing (Buddha,siddhi stuff) I would bet on hearing through the light or hearing only what is heard by someone else and carried by some other frequency we are all able to tune in. Maybe it's rather the ultra low Schumann resonances.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
please get a gauss meter for your phone and scan your walls, ill be willing to bet that a wall near where you hear the white noise will meter at 60uT to 200uT. around 5 feet to the ceiling. if so, try putting charcoal mesh screen with silver bead wire wound through it on the wall, measure after a week.

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JessicaRabbitTx
I've had that happen regularly since I was maybe 20, and I too always have a fan or window unit on when I sleep, but it doesn't always stop if I turn off the noise. For me, it only stops when I start looking for the source. I've come to accept that it's just normal for me, but it can be scary.
When it sounds like music it sounds like it's coming from outside usually. Several nights I've gotten up to open the door and as soon as I open the door it stops. When it sounds like voices, to me it sounds like a television in the background. I'll get up to see if I left it on and it stops. Other times the sound stops if I lift my head from the pillow, then as soon as my head is back on the pillow I hear it again.
Occasionally I'll here music or distant voices at night when I'm not even in bed. Usually when this happens I'm reading and the house is quiet. One night it was so intense that I really thought my neighbors must be having a party. I could hear distant music and several voices. When I realized that outside it was quiet I was spooked. I shut the door and the volume of the auditory hallucination picked up again. I ended up calling my husband who was out of town and crying to him that night.
Now it doesn't bother me. I still look for the source to make that it is in my head, but I can ignore it and go to sleep.
Reading about how common auditory hallucinations of this kind are is very comforting.
Also, the fact that it's always muffled and distant helps. If it's voices, it just sounds like a sitcom or news anchor in another room. I can't understand the words and there's never a threatening tone. If it were clear words, or like a deep demonic voice then that would bother me, but thank the universe it's not like that!
It may be more your home than you. I got exactly what you're experiencing in my last house and in some other homes I've lived in or been a guest at. It's not anything paranormal, either, as I've experienced it at houses that seemed free of odd happenings as well as at houses that were plagued with strangeness.

I don't experience this at my current house which is architecturally very different in shape and construction from any other house or building I've ever stayed at.

My mother-in-law experiences this, too. And my dad. We all have different shaped ears. My dad and I were told we have some nerves closer to the surface which is why we are prone to bad ear aches in the cold. I think it's a combination of the structure of our ears picking up on something that is amplified by certain building structures. Not everyone will experience this because their ears are just different. I've always been unusually sensitive to vibrations most people don't seem able to notice. But my hearing is not the best. Conversations seem muffled to me even though I always pass hearing tests. I have tinnitus and tmj (jaw disorder).

In my last house I used to have a steel and glass desk. Very late in the night, well past midnight, the desk would somehow interact with the speakers on my computer and pick up radio stations when I was trying to do work on my computer. That was pretty cool, but kind of annoying. I had to move my computer to a wooden desk to stop that.

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I'm not crazy, not that creative and certainly not musically gifted. You can believe or not I don't care but there's more here than meets the eye. And for anyone that hears clearly and chooses to acknowledge and play along just know these are not angles and require respect so don't go playing with yourself if you think somethings around or so much as looked in that direction because they might not take to kindly and may even compose a quick diddly to blast at you to let you know.. For me I just ignore and go about my life because I enjoy having friends that don't think I'm crazy and family members not worrying about me. I could say a lot more but whats the point, this was just for those that may identify and feel a little better... Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I had this problem for years and have fixed it I think..... I seemed to have stopped the talking fan by deleting all the media entries named "radio" in the registry of my laptop.
It doesn't explain some things such as..
1) When my daughter came in from work it would always start. I think her iPhone was it. When she left it would not always stop. Sometimes would continue for days.
2) The registry entries said "analog Radio" and I heard channel 4 news distinctly. Along with talk, music, preaching etc.
A month ago U-Verse lost all power over a couple of states. It was at that time I heard the silence and normal hum of the fan. This helped in understanding the source.
I kept deleting Bluetooth entries but they would return on next boot. It has been 48 hours of quiet since deleting "radio".
If anyone should stumble on this later give this a try if you don't care about media center. Delete all radio entries but NOT the radio Buttons for IE explorer and Windows Explorer. They say Type=Radio.
I am glad for now at least, it is quiet in our house! Please export each reg. entry before deleting, just in case.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I have it too. It's been very active lately. I watch TV on my computer with one earbud, I have a fan at the other end of the room and my slider open to hear the waves. I felt like I was losing my mind...but I went to Mr Google and found this....
atransc.org...

Or it's just our brains making something out of nothing...well should I say making a pattern into actual words or song.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunnylady467

as we know with kymatics, sounds change the shapes of molecules. thought itself is a huge amount of interactions of waves of shapes creating reactions. its possible to get any amount of communications, but be warned, theyre smarter than us and dont always stop talking.

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Or is it all just a case of audio Pareidolia?

posted on Mar, 5 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
Or is it all just a case of audio Pareidolia?

i get thought reactive intelligent male/female voice audio out of showers, fans, highway noises.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: cleverhans

See a shrink

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SanitySearcher
a reply to: cleverhans

See a shrink

you all need to stop telling people who experience paranormal activity to see a shrink. your assuming under a false premise that these kinds of experiences are mental illness based. they are not. i dont care how much data you have or think you have, the voices i hear can predict movement, thought, intent, and induce it. they use scientific methods to induce states of communication with our bodies. i find you who tell me and others to see a shrink rude and unthoughtful about the situation. i can get out of my voices and pain attacks now that i follow scientific methods of psychological reversal and blocking. if you want to help people, give them real advice, or not at all. hospital stays cost $10,000+, meds costs a load of money and after care does too, then they lose their jobs, family, friends. because they were lied to and used. its sick.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I had a similar discussion on another thread here

I developed this condition of hearing voices, primarily through a background sound, or carrier sound....I got it from dabbling in EVP for a couple of months last years, it's not as intense now, but it still hasn't gone away

here's the link to the thread where I discuss this in more detail

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-3-2016 by jerseyguy77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The people who're experiencing this, should buy a digital voice recorder, and see if it records them. It could well be apophenia, caused by the fluctuations in the volume of noise and sound. The brain is pretty clever, and uses what could be described as a form of pattern recognition. When you're talking with someone, and they mumble something yet you understand them, your brain uses the context of the situation as well as pattern recognition (amount of syllables, etc.) to allow you to understand or at least make a good guess.
If you record them, you could ask others if they hear the same thing. Maybe you'll discover there's something really there.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join