It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by maegman
the stiffness of the limbs makes me think that they're puppets.
Hyper-Debunk – An attempt to render any statement, story, or morsel of evidence false. The possibility of truth has been disregarded. It can no longer be held by the magestrium of truth. It is false. We know it’s false. And its just a matter of time before we discover how its false.
Here is an example. A new member signs up to ATS and post pictures of an alien sitting in a swing set waiving at him. The photo takes place in the middle of the day in the confines of his backyard. He posts it and also video-taped the event on his Hi-8 camcorder. He doesn’t know how to digitize the video and doesn’t have to time to learn as he is busy working an 8-5 struggling to put food on the table. We don’t hear from until a week later. Here is what he is greeted to:
- The aliens head is disproportioned.
- Look how the aliens moves his arm, its too jerky.
- The skin looks like it’s plastic.
- Aliens only use telepathic forms of communication, they wouldn’t wave.
- Wheres the ship? Aliens ONLY travel in ships.
- When you walk up to an alien, electronic equipment is disrupted, why is your camera still operating?
- Aliens are hypo-allergenic to swing-sets. This event could never happen.
- Why don’t you hurry up and digitize the video. Only a hoaxer would lie about not having video.
- Why did the alien come in your backyard. What’s so special about you?
And of course my all-time favorite…
- It looks too perfect to be real, so I’m going to say it’s a hoax