It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesing photos fake or not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
was wondering i saw these 2 pics on a site and are very interestinbg but seem hard to belive there is nothing on ths site saying weather they are faked or not but was wondering if any of you who know more about photo editing can determine if they are real or fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure these are fake. Look at his right hand covering his face it looks like it's as close as the cedar tree. It's almost an illusion looking thing like is this the aliens arm or the cedar tree?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   
the stiffness of the limbs makes me think that they're puppets.

also, in the first picture, the alien on the right is no longer visible right before the shrub obscures the image. bad photoshoping?

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:55 PM
link   
These photos have been discussed before, and they were found to be fake. Please use the search option.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
curious. what should i search for?

thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Two old men wandering in the night? lol

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wanted these pics a long time ago and couldnt find them! but now i did yay... but sorry to burst your bubble as already said it was discussed and debunked - fake sorry

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by maegman
the stiffness of the limbs makes me think that they're puppets.

Not that I'm arguing the fakeness of the images, but how on earth to you see that they have "stiff" limbs???

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
People, before you start to debunk these pictures (and yes I know they have been discussed on the site before) please stir away from Hyper-Debunking. I can already see that its happening on this thread with the 'Arms are too stiff' comment.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
That should explain Hyper Debunking

Hyper-Debunk � An attempt to render any statement, story, or morsel of evidence false. The possibility of truth has been disregarded. It can no longer be held by the magestrium of truth. It is false. We know it�s false. And its just a matter of time before we discover how its false.

Here is an example. A new member signs up to ATS and post pictures of an alien sitting in a swing set waiving at him. The photo takes place in the middle of the day in the confines of his backyard. He posts it and also video-taped the event on his Hi-8 camcorder. He doesn�t know how to digitize the video and doesn�t have to time to learn as he is busy working an 8-5 struggling to put food on the table. We don�t hear from until a week later. Here is what he is greeted to:

- The aliens head is disproportioned.
- Look how the aliens moves his arm, its too jerky.
- The skin looks like it�s plastic.
- Aliens only use telepathic forms of communication, they wouldn�t wave.
- Wheres the ship? Aliens ONLY travel in ships.
- When you walk up to an alien, electronic equipment is disrupted, why is your camera still operating?
- Aliens are hypo-allergenic to swing-sets. This event could never happen.
- Why don�t you hurry up and digitize the video. Only a hoaxer would lie about not having video.
- Why did the alien come in your backyard. What�s so special about you?

And of course my all-time favorite�

- It looks too perfect to be real, so I�m going to say it�s a hoax

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Why do all pictures of aliens, fake or real, show the same characteristics. Are they always nude? And why do people just assume that they would not be human like?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:21 AM
link   
If they were more human like how would we know that they were alien from a photo.

Photo's look cool.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Some here want to believe they are real (myself included) others couldn't sleep at night if they were (myself included, but for a different reason
)

I don't see how we are going to determine that they are real or fake without some kind of professional.

You can tell by the arguements presented so far that it's not easy. It's easy to state what your mind thinks it is, but isn't that also largely based on what you "believe" to be true?

If you don't truely believe in other civilisations visiting us, you'll have to see a puppet, but nothing I can spot in the picture tells me so.

A professional might be able to point out something interesting both in favor and not.

Sincerly

Cade

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
You would think an alien with higher technology would think of clothes or some kind of protection from the elements. Or do you think they are wearing spandex?

Photo does look kind of cool in your avatar.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
No photographic evidence will be good enough.

People do not like being duped, so to debunk, knowing full well that no more evidence can be offered other than the photos supplied, is an easier and less damaging route to engage in.

There is always the fear that after finding no faults with an image and so agreeing that whatever is in the photo is probably real, the initial poster will turn around and tell you it's actually a fake, you've been duped and your credibility brought into question.

Regarding these particular images, well, the first one shows next to nothing of relevance, the second shows a Grey acting a little camera shy, as to whether it is real, only the photographer really knows, but getting that close to a Grey I reckon the photgrapher could have offered physical evidence as opposed to just photographic.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
That's Thor from Stargate SG1

I agree with you cade there is no way that I can determine if that photo is fake with the amount of experience that I have had have with photoshop ect. None.

lol I think that they would maybe have a force field of some kind?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If I was an alien here on earth to research humans, I would pose as an alien enthusiast. Who would suspect one of these people? The best hiding place is in plain site.

Seeing how humans like to dissect creatures they first encounter, I would stay away from the spandex and the star trek outfits.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
The best disguise an alien can wear is this:

This conception of a 'gray' has been mythologized for years. It has fallen in the same category with 'Santa Claus' or the 'Tooth Fairy'. People wouldnt believe they encountered an alien even if it cooked them a full breakfast.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
That image or face looks like one of those sumerian clay figurines. The goggle eyes and the bulbous head. I would think a person would be curious to see someone that looks like that walk into a local burger king. It would be definitely be killed if a person had a gun.

Put some clothes on that guy!

[edit on 15-12-2004 by Justanotherperson]

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I'd believe it was an alien if it abducted flew me to another galaxy then cooked me a full breakfast.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Would breakfast really be necessary for proof at that point?

Anyhow, yes we've discussed these before. I believe the best thing to search on would be Alien Photo. In the original thread on this, we had quite a few details pointed out showing how it was faked, etc. and even the model figures that were used. There are plenty of photographic clues that attest to the figures' true size as figurines, from focus depth, lighting, shadows, etc. Sorry to say, but a wide concensus is "fake".

Doesn't mean we're right, but that's what it's pointing to, and imho, it's the conclusion for me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join