It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law Protects Sexual Predators

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Subtitle: Boys Will Be Boys. Girls and Children Should Just Take It Up the Butt

Canadian Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh was arrested in Nepal for luring a 9 year-old boy to his room, having sex with him and threatening him. Also in the news: a police investigation in Nova Scotia found the Dalhousie 13 innocent of any crime.

Thing is, MacIntosh had 17 child sex offence convictions in Nova Scotia quashed in April of 2013 - the Supreme Court of Canada ruled his case took too long to go to trial. MacIntosh was accused of sexually abusing boys in Cape Breton in the 1970s and the allegations surfaced in 1995, when he was living in India.

Peter Mackay, Nova Scotia's Premier has apologized and admitted, "Justice delayed is justice denied."

A Canadian tourist has been arrested in Nepal on charges he lured a 9-year-old boy to his hotel room and had sex with him, a police official said Saturday.

Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh, 71, was arrested at a hotel in Lalitpur, a suburb south of the capital, Kathmandu.

….MacIntosh arrived in Nepal on a tourist visa in August 2014, and was a frequent visitor to the children's shelter where the boy lived, and they met there, police said. They also said that Macintosh has been accused of threatening the boy.

…..In 2013, an Ernest Fenwick MacIntosh had 17 child sex offence convictions in Nova Scotia quashed after the Supreme Court of Canada ruled his case took too long to go to trial.
He was accused of sexually abusing boys in Cape Breton in the 1970s and the allegations surfaced in 1995, when he was living in India.

But he wasn't extradited until 2007, and the first of his two trials in Nova Scotia didn't start until 2010. His convictions were quashed in April 2013.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
The more threads I see like this and the more research I do the more I want off this planet.

The worldwide evil of child sex horrifying.

Why don't all the radical whack jobs do humanity a favor and start taking care of this atrocity.

Oh wait, a lot of the extremists like little kids too.

Just the fact sick F@&!S can be a member of nambla is to much for me.

Hit the reset already.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
When the system asks it self where it screwed up, it because it had no understandings, and it was very lazy.
edit on 17-1-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
But does it protect them from the parent or the people like me who will choke a pedophile to death for it. If the laws won't protect your children, it's your god given right to do so. I know I never should have posted in such a vile thread. If I went to jail over doing it, I'll read this to the judge. It's from Sin City. An old man dies. A young child lives. A fair trade.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
But does it protect them from the parent or the people like me who will choke a pedophile to death for it. If the laws won't protect your children, it's your god given right to do so. I know I never should have posted in such a vile thread. If I went to jail over doing it, I'll read this to the judge. It's from Sin City. An old man dies. A young child lives. A fair trade.

Even if a person Doesn't believe in God given, it's a nature right.

All of nature protects their young from harm. It's only humans that believe we are above that instinct and should just "talk it out"..

Peace

edit on 17-1-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

If I had the black & yellow switch and red button at hand...

I'd flick it & press it!

posted on Jan, 18 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: soficrow

Age 71 and he just got caught for it?

He's not doing something new for him, the police just didn't catch him for many years, how did he get by with it for so long?

Nevermind, I reread the article, I was too angry the first time.

Canada, lock them up and throw away the key. Better yet, lock them up, let the rest of sane society whip them and then present that as an example of what happens to child molesters. We have been way too soft on these criminals.

edit on 1/18/2015 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Pedophiles are left free to practice for decades in Canada like this guy and Peterson were - whistleblowers are ignored, silenced or punished. Similarly, the whistleblower in the Dalhousie scandal is the ONLY one who is still suspended. Go figure.

S&
for your post

edit on 3/3/15 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

top topics

join