It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Dream: Boko Haram Leader Dies by Drone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just had this dream and am noting it to see if it was a prophetic one. Then again, this end for him is probably inevitable.

Anyway, to the dream, a voice just kept saying the kill drone is set now just watch, watch, watch what happens.

And then there was cheering and they said he was dead. First thing I did when I woke up was to a search to see if it was real.

it's not. yet.

edit on 1/17/2015 by ~Lucidity because: Added Just a Dream to title.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

You're title just made me look a fool Thank!!

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   
damn! I didn't notice this was in predictions.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RayVon

Why???

I haven't even been following this story, don't watch TV, so it made it particularly weird for me.

But as I looked, i did find this...Boko Haram crisis: African Union to discuss multinational force

So that sent a shiver down my spine.

a reply to: stosh64

Sorry!!!
edit on 1/17/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Shouldn't this be in the dreams section? And do we even know who Boko Haram's leader is? Also, have we even threatened to do more to them write inane hashtags about them?
edit on 17-1-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
S&F for being misleading!

Regarding Drones, who knew that Robin Williams movie about toys could have had such foresight.

Mr.Lucidity is well acquainted with the dreams forum; but he wanted stars.
edit on 17-1-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Shouldn't this be in the dreams section? And do we even know who Boko Haram's leader is? Also, have we even threatened to do more to them write inane hashtags about them?

It is in prophecy and predictions. Prophecy is a subcategory of dreams. I didn't see the dreams and prophecy section, but if a mod wants to move it, that's fine by me.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn
S&F for being misleading!

Regarding Drones, who knew that Robin Williams movie about toys could have had such foresight.

Mr.Lucidity is well acquainted with the dreams forum; but he wanted stars.

No, honestly I didn't know they were separate forums. I rarely even look at forums other than news or social issues.

You can have all my stars if you'd like.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Why???

I haven't even been following this story, don't watch TV, so it made it particularly weird for me.

But as I looked, i did find this...Boko Haram crisis: African Union to discuss multinational force

Sorry!!!

Iol I am reading ats in the living room and my friend is fixing a computer in the other room and I shouted "Boko Haram leader is dead mate" and he come running in like a mofo and then I clicked on the link.

hence......fool

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Ah,,.sorry again. With luck, maybe it will come true.

I do have a lot of prophetic dreams and this was the first forum I saw. I'm sure a mod will move it if that's the thing to do.

This forum is for the discussion of predictions from previously-published clairvoyants (with links), ancient prophecies, and not the random posting of member's predictions. Personal member predictions should be posted on the BTS forum DREAMS & PERSONAL PREDICTIONS.

I've alerted my mistake.

edit on 1/17/2015 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Eh I wasn't criticizing. It's just usually where personal dreams get posted is all.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Eh I wasn't criticizing. It's just usually where personal dreams get posted is all.

It's okay. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Like I said, I rarely realize what forum I'm even in. That plus I just woke up haha.

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Why???

Sorry!!!

It actually brought a laugh to my life, its all good

new topics

top topics

join