It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shape Shifting UFO over WNY

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: OPUFO3257142119

No debunked brcause it looks like every other thread re shape changing ufo's which are actually mylar balloons!

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Sony 10 Mp camera with 3x optical zoom pictures taken with full zoom looks like mylar type balloons tied together!

This is one of the few actual intelligent responses..why? Because you use the words "looks like".

I am amused by the people who feel so intellectually superior because they just KNOW things. They know with no proof what an unidentified object is and they have clearly and logically debunked it without even showing any similar objects KNOWN to be balloons.

This is denying ignorance? I don't think so!

What we have here is something unidentified, I can't say what it is or what it is not but I certainly will spend some time looking for any similar objects even though clearly there is no way to conclude what it is unless those who launched it into the sky come forward and explain what it is.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

They know with no proof what an unidentified object is and they have clearly and logically debunked it without even showing any similar objects KNOWN to be balloons.

This is denying ignorance? I don't think so!

The UFO appears to be rotating and tumbling judging by the compilation of pictures , so it looks like a balloon , it acts like a balloon but it isn't a balloon .... sure that's denying ignorance.

If you want it to be unidentified then to you it is but that doesn't change the fact that to anyone who gives a damn about this ailing subject it IS a balloon , probably homemade.

posted on Jan, 16 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

anyone who gives a damn about this ailing subject it IS a balloon , probably homemade.

If you say so Oh Great Master.

Bowing to your greater knowledge.
edit on 16-1-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
One of you point out a SINGLE feature that it is exclusive to the "craft" and not a mylar balloon/balloons.

I bet you can't. If you can I will happily delve into a discussion with you.

I could MAKE THAT and have it blown up at the dollar store.

Also, please direct your eye to the light/shadow on the balloon vs the plane. It is a small plane, and you can see that the balloon is much lower, smaller, and slower than it.

If there were no frame of reference against the sky it would be nominally harder to debunk this, but there's a plane. We know the basic size of the plane because jets don't look like that. Sorry. This is why people crop "UFO" photos so often.
edit on 18-1-2015 by FireflyStars because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It seems like the prevailing view here is the mylar balloon theory. You can get mylar balloons shaped like just about anything these days. If you have been to a bachelor/bachelorette party in the last few years you know what I mean.

It appears to be something of asymmetrical design that is rotating presenting differing profiles and reflections. If the profiles remain constant then it probably has a fairly solid structure. If they profiles are always changing, I would lean heavily toward the balloon theory.

Neat pics none the less.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Anytime that a supposed "UFO" hangs around for several minutes day or night, it usually is something far more common than an alien craft. They just don't tend to act that way as a rule.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join