There are many theories trying to explain the Nazca lines. Among them，I would very much like to mention Maria Reiche’s work. She claimed that
animal shapes are symbols of constellations, such as the monkey shape is similar to the Ursa Major, the spider shape is similar to the Orion, and the
lines represent their directions. Now I will present a new one partly related to Reiche’s work, which is more interesting and astonishing.
Recently a rather simplified map of Nazca Lines (as shown above) drew my attention. Pay attention to the two spiral shapes on the right corner of the
map, one is big and the other one is small. As we know, only people living in the southern hemisphere can see the two Magellanic Clouds with their
eyes. Therefore if those two spiral shapes were drawn to represent the LMC and the SMC, was it possible the whole place a picture of the universe? As
we will see, This assumption will generate many interesting results.
1. Most of the animal shapes could be symbols of constellations. Especially the dog shape is extremely similar to the stars around the Centaurus. The
condor shape is similar to the Aquila, the far end of Humming bird shape not only looks quite similar to the Cygnus but locates in similar
2. The so-called astronaut figure could indicate the viewing point from which we should observe this huge picture. Together with hands and tree shape
on the right and .whale shape on the left, these symbols in fact represent the earth, which is also in consistent with real geographical position of
2. The huge belt from south-west to north-east could represent the Milky Way and we will immediately find out that this may represent a 3-D space
5. Then there comes the key point: the Nazca lines could represent inter-space travelling routes. AS we can see, there are many routes to the
hill-top, in my theory, the earth, which means different extraterrestrials may have been visiting the earth. By this map, We also will get to know who
are visiting the earth.
6. In more detailed maps, you will see there are some runway alike shapes from which many lines entend outward (spokes). All runway alike shapes with
spokes, in my theory, the routes, could be inter-space travelling hubs or terminals where higher level extraterrestrials live.
7. Among all hubs/terminals, I am particularly interested in the one near the spider shape which is similar to the Orion and the one locates further
northern than the Cygnus. The former one may involve too many tales. The latter one is still UNKNOWN and I doubt that it was this hub that have direct
relationship with the Nazca lines.
Suddenly, the Nazca lines, in my eyes, turn to be a map of inter-space travel with typical hub-spoke traffic structure. Those who designed the Nazca
lines wanted the future human-being to understand that we are not alone and left a map for guidance in a way we could understand.
13-1-2015 by Paperjacket because: (no reason given)