It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nazca Lines May Reveal Huge Secrets of Relationship between Human-beings and the Extraterrestria

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
The Nazca lines in my opinion are obviously attempts to communicate with not spirits or gods but, put simply. Aircraft.

I totally read that in the Ancient Alien narrator voice.

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Awesome thread, thanks for posting your theories of Nazca. Ever since I first seen the pictures of Nazca, my first thought was that they may represent constellations. And the lines...they really do look like runways, but who knows what any of it really really means. I appreciate your presentation of this as you've provided an easy to understand layout of your theories. OP you're on the right track, keep it up!
edit on 14-1-2015 by FeistyFemme because: does it matter?

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
Very nice starting point.
New approach to an old mystery. I can picture an 8 year old alien in orbit doodling on the plant below just for the fun of it.
Is there anywhere else on earth that a message could be placed on the surface and expect it to last long enough to be understood?

When considering that much of the "Nasca Lines" across the plain/plateau has been obscured by/through geologic creep & erosion (as well as modern mining, roads & other constructs/demolitions), your question takes on even more twists.

The "Lines", in fact, extend into the mountains and all along the river to the ocean...as well as another 10 miles (minimum) north of Palpa...and "etcetera" to the east into the tall Andes (it can be difficult determining where 'the Nasca influences' stop, and others take over --- or if there is, in truth*, such a distinction, in said region).

I, as you, have wondered if other such places across the globe might have been considered for other such 'messages'...if that is the case (in Nazca). IMO - there are.
edit on 1/14/2015 by WanDash because: comma

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Paperjacket
Thanks for the efforts, and drawing our attention to this phenomenon.
I have often wondered much of what the OP has conjectured.
If your posits are correct - Do you think the cartographer scoured the entire planet to find a site that could "hold" a map of the entire universe?
As mentioned in another reply, the "Lines" extend well beyond the highlighted bounds of the normally "described" Nasca Lines... Is it possible that there was some priority/hierarchy that required the space of the 'highly visible' plateau (like a frame), while the surrounding lands, mountains, rivers, etc..., were used to depict the universe beyond/past what might be immediately important to its viewers?

Regarding the visual aids (maps are genuinely appreciated!!), I have encountered some difficulty locating one of the two honored spirals...
I believe I have located the one nearest the Hummingbird...being at:
14°41'17.87"S 75°07'22.19"W
According to the map, it would seem that I could move a fairly short distance southeast of the first spiral...but, have failed entirely in that regard.
I did locate another (smaller) a bit through the hills further east, at:
14°40'47.32"S 75°05'18.85"W
I know I've seen numerous others throughout the lands and surroundings...
If able, would you mind clarifying the location of that second (easternmost) spiral?
Thanks!

edit on 1/14/2015 by WanDash because: you

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
They well could be constellations, just as they found the Great Pyramids and pyramids north and south, also mimicked constellations. They had no idea what stars were.. they figured them gods among other things. So they revered them.. and payed great homage to them. So it wouldn't surprise me at all!

I still don't think they had any real contact with extraterrestrials.. but that's just me. Why would they reveal themselves to such a primitive species, let alone go into more complex topics with them. I think it was just homage to something they did not understand, but revered greatly.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Suddenly, the Nazca lines, in my eyes, turn to be a map of inter-space travel with typical hub-spoke traffic structure. Those who designed the Nazca lines wanted the future human-being to understand that we are not alone and left a map for guidance in a way we could understand.

Yes, agreed. the animal symbols are major guide points or guide 'posts' to the jump points themselves; knowing that you are near those constellations, you can 'jump' to the other..

that's what I got out of it ..
great thread ~!

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   

The Gizah pyramids alignment resembles the constalation Orion. Also the 'airshaft' leading from the faraohs burial chamber pointed directly at Orion. (the osiris shaft)

en.m.wikipedia.org...

S&F

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The idea to compare the nazca lines to star constellations is not exactly new. In fact I think it is one of the oldest ideas, and quite a few astronomers have looked into it. It doesn't work. You have to be very selective to make them match anything.

End even if it turned out to be correct, not sure why ET would need to get involved.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: datasdream
Very nice starting point.
New approach to an old mystery. I can picture an 8 year old alien in orbit doodling on the plant below just for the fun of it.
Is there anywhere else on earth that a message could be placed on the surface and expect it to last long enough to be understood?

Actually, geographically speaking that area in Nazca is the perfect spot for creating something like this. Apparently, the area is extremely dry, very little rainfall and low wind speeds as well. A simple scrape in the earth there removes the top layer of soil to reveal a darker colored ground underneath. So with that simple method the area really lends itself to creating two tone glyphs. Probably the most simple method of communication but, obviously incredibly effective and long lasting.

Since the ground retains markings so well it really makes me wonder what actually made all of those very long, very angular lines. If it was the result of some object over time or if those lines are purposely incorporated into the animal glyphs for a reason.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackProject

Indeed this is why the Nazca lines draw so much attention. It is just too unreasonable to believe that they are just like a temple for ancient people for praying for rain. They must be so astonished that have to and must conduct such a huge project.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Absolutely even if those shapes had been actually drawn by the natives, it would be very very interesting to discover the motivation.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Can you not set the location in stellarium and roll the date back too see if there are any similarities between the lines and what the sky would have looked like from that time?

Great thread
edit on 15-1-2015 by davpar01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NwFgHr

THX! There is a theory saying that the Nazca Lines were used for praying. But people pray for gods therefore would not draw themselves on the ground. Apparently it was not because they were too boring. The only reasonable explanation is that each shape and each line has particular meaning.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

WOW ! That must be an amazing game! Quite close to my theory.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If the shapes represent a map, then the scale of that map should be usable to the intended recipient. So the questions is, why use a scale so large that the only way to see it is from the air? If there were merely mapping travel routes, they could do that on a much smaller scale. Why go thru the effort of making something that big? Somehow, they must have believed that it could be seen from the air/space.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: datasdream

This is a really nice question! We put a CD with a star map on Voyagers and I believe that the Nazca Lines are the CD some kind of extraterrestrials put on the earth and tried to communicate with humans. Is there any other CDs left by other extraterrestrials? If other kinds of extraterrestrials had ever traveled to the earth, they could have left some CDs or they could do something else such as helping an intelligent species to evolve. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FeistyFemme

Thx and I just try to bring some fresh air to the study and hopefully we as human beings could solve the mystery.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: WanDash

In fact I could not identify a very clear spiral shape you mentioned on google earth either and have done some work trying to persuade myself. I do have found some maps describing that spirals especially old maps. If you follow the old maps on which the spiral was marked, you will find that there are some sort of shapes being damaged and my explanation is because that shape is too close to the road and then had been damaged in some extend and I also find a small plane parking not far from that position on google earth,so it is really easily to be damaged. furthermore I see no reason for people to fake a spiral and so I decided to use those maps.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

In fact lets change the word extraterrestrials to us, why would we send Voyagers trying to communicate with higher level civilizations? Then ask further if we were able to send men to explore other civilized planet, what we would do? If we answer these questions, then I think we can understand the Nazca lines.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

Thx! Yes that is exactly what I was trying to say. There are around 5200 airports with paved runway in the U.S. and you just google a flight map and check how similar it is to the Nazca lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join